We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Greetings from Canada Options

Macklenot
#1 Posted : 6/23/2018 2:46:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey there,

I'm a musician and cinematographer living in Canada. I love creating for the sake of creating.

In the last year or so, I've taken an interest in the idea of consciousness and the idea that the world exists inside you. And that when we break it down, you are everything that's ever existed ever. It started when I had a sort of "AH HA!" moment on psilocybin mushrooms that made me realise there's a lot more to this universe than we're told; which made me want to dive into the world of meditation and psychedelics as a tool to help expand my mind and maybe even find some inner peace in the process.

I had heard of DMT as most people do, which is through their parents or the media saying "Drugs are bad, don't do any of them. Ever." But it wasn't until recently that I began doing more thorough research on the spice that made me interested in exploring what it has to offer. I came across this forum due to the recommendation of a friend, and it didn't take me long to see a really helpful community of like-minded, knowledgeable people. I figure surrounding myself with said like-minded people and people who know what they're doing is a great start to learning more about DMT. I have not taken it yet, as I'm still in the research portion of my ventures, but I'm looking forward to learning more about it here.

Any advice that you have for someone who's new to this realm would be greatly appreciated, and I look forward to learning what I can Smile

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

HolySmoke
#2 Posted : 6/23/2018 3:04:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome, looking forward to read about your future journeys Big grin

A bit of practical advice would be to invest a bit of time and/or money to acquire a reliable inhalation device, like The Machine or a glass vapor genie. You have probably read about that already though Smile
Intensity increases exponentially until you reach the I of the storm.

jbark
#3 Posted : 6/23/2018 3:24:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome from another canadian cinematographer! (And photographer and writer and cyclist!). This is a great place with a lot of interesting people - I hope you find what you're looking for.

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

Macklenot
#4 Posted : 6/23/2018 3:24:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

For sure

I had heard of both before but only just did some proper research on it after you mentioned them. I don't think I properly realized that how it's smoked affects the outcome, so I appreciate the advice!

Looking forward to sharing said journeys Big grin

Macklenot
#5 Posted : 6/25/2018 2:32:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

jbark wrote:
Welcome from another canadian cinematographer! (And photographer and writer and cyclist!). This is a great place with a lot of interesting people - I hope you find what you're looking for.

JBArk

Hey thanks JBark! Awesome to know there's people here who are so similar to myself