We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
First post :) Dealing with huge amount of MHRB? Options

just999
#1 Posted : 6/19/2018 10:11:44 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys !

I've been reading here for a really long time . And I'm really glad to see there's such a nice community.

Since now, I wasn't able to create a own post because of my bad English Embarrased
But never mind... I hope everyone can understand me and it shouldn't be a big problem in such a nice and helpful community? Smile

About me: I live in Germany and I've never done any psychedelics before.
Since I have heard about DMT and that you can vape it with an average E-Cigarette I've been very interested in researching teks and studying everything you can find on this board Smile

I've done a lot of own research. Specially full spectrum extracts in E-Liquids. I already made JimJam E-Liquids with which one can brake through very well! I also did a lot of research with low dose (specially in my beginner time Rolling eyes )

I also did a lot of research in finding the best setup for maximum efficiency in vaping DMT Liquid. I only need 0.5g of DMT to trip for about 3-4 hours non-stop. That's why I like the e-cigarette so much Big grin . 300mg /10ml are quite enough for some huge visuals and tripping non stop without getting tired or unwell.

But know I need to ask you guys about a Tek with which I can handle bigger amounts of MHRB. I am thinking about a 1KG extraction.

At the end of this topic I wanted to post a kind of tek (How I would do it)

Maybe you have some links of other topics where I can read more about my question ? Smile

At the moment my favorite Tek is Q21Q21 lime tek. But this guy doesnt recommend high amounts of MHRB (I don't know why) that's why I am only using this tek for my food-safe spice where I only take about 100g of MHRB.

BLAB Tek was the only one I found for bigger amounts (~500g)

I am thinking about a A/B tek with a whole day cook where I use 500- 1500 grams of MHRB.
Cooking 3 times (500g bark) (low fire + PH:2)
Reducing liquid (high fire) *dmt salt should be stable enough after 3 times cook?
Discard bark??? Or leave it to be sure 100% of the DMT has been converted? I think leaving it will require a lot of stirring?
Add another 500g + fresh vinegar solution
Repeat and repeat Big grin
Know I have used all of the bark which I wanted to use.
Filter it through a stainless steel screen.
Reducing liquid on high fire down to ~~1000ml
Let it sit for a whole night in the fridge
Filter again -> pour in a handable glas container
Basifying with lye to a PH of 13 and shake the shit out of it.
Pulling with ~~500ml warm naptha
It should get all of the DMT in one pull (Inspired by Captain's Tek)
Wash the solvent with sodium carbonate??

After that...yield should be very dirty. Do a mini A/B on it. Maybe skip this. Depending of the result / consistency of the spice.

Thank for reading! Smile

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

CEVISI
#2 Posted : 6/19/2018 10:56:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Guten tag just 999 yeah you can reduce to 1000ml it just important that your base soup has the right ph levels and its not to pampig wie sagt man auf english

just999
#3 Posted : 6/19/2018 11:11:42 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Yes, a "gooey" basic soap is always bad ^^
This is why I want to use a decanting step Smile

Letting it sit in the fridge over night (after filtering solids) will produce a sludge on the ground of the container. This sludge mostly contents dust and small particles which passed the filter. Hopefully after the decanting step the acid water should be very clean and ready for basifying

Hope for more experiences from other users Smile

Thank you for this fast reply Smile

some one
#4 Posted : 6/19/2018 11:59:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Whatever you do, why not start with a lower amount of bark, Say 50g and learn as you go. You still seem to have a lot of questions /uncertainties to be able to extract 1kg if you ask me.

Wasting large amounts of material on failed fire-timer experiments to save some time by getting big yields at ones is not very respective to the plants which died for you failed high volume experiments.

And why extract 1kg in the first place? That's 20,000 mg DMT @ 2% (600-700 hits). When people start talking about kg extractions, commercial intention alarm bells start tinkling in my ears.. A reminder that such activities could be problematic to the "community".
some = one | here = some | there = one

pete666
#5 Posted : 6/19/2018 12:14:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

some one wrote:
And why extract 1kg in the first place? That's 20,000 mg DMT @ 2% (600-700 hits). When people start talking about kg extractions, commercial intention alarm bells start tinkling in my ears.. A reminder that such activities could be problematic to the "community".

20g of dmt is not too much when one needs >200mg per dose for oral roa. Especially when extracting once for lifetime
Acceptance of the fact that our reality is not real doesn't in fact mean it is not real. It just leads to better understanding what real means.

just999
#6 Posted : 6/19/2018 12:58:46 PM
DMT-Nexus member

@some one

I think you misunderstood me.

I have done a lot of DMT extractions!
I also spent a lot of time in converting different salt forms into freebase and other way around. I think I know everything about the chemistry. Same for DPT , Mescaline and LSA.
I know its my first post. But I am here for quite a long time Big grin

But shame on me I've never done an average A/B with cooking steps because it wasn't necessary for small amounts. Like I said : Q21 is my favorite tek.

Thats why I'm asking and I think I am not on the wrong way if you read the tek how I want to go. ? Please tell me if you disagree with anything Smile

Just for your alarm bells:
10 or 20 grams are not really much. I don't use the machine or any freebase pipes that often
When me and my friends use DMT then we are going on a whole night journey Big grin
You can't imagine how much E-Liquid you can vape in this time ^^
3g DMT per person is really much but still acceptable for a 4-5h trip to hyperspace

pete666
#7 Posted : 6/19/2018 1:11:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

just999 wrote:
10 or 20 grams are not really much. I don't use the machine or any freebase pipes that often
When me and my friends use DMT then we are going on a whole night journey Big grin
You can't imagine how much E-Liquid you can vape in this time ^^
3g DMT per person is really much but still acceptable for a 4-5h trip to hyperspace

I don't get why someone wants 4 or 5 hours within night and is using smoking roa. Why not oral or rectal?

Anyway, I would go with STB rather than A/B, but this is probably not on your list...?
Acceptance of the fact that our reality is not real doesn't in fact mean it is not real. It just leads to better understanding what real means.

CEVISI
#8 Posted : 6/19/2018 1:15:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Did you try aya or changa i think thats way better for you style of usage

just999
#9 Posted : 6/19/2018 1:43:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Vaping DMT liquid and smoking freebase are totally different things. Same with oral consumption.

"It is no wasting stuff"

With an e cigarette you can dosage very well! OD is impossible and If you want to have a short brake u can stop vaping and you are absolutely fitt within 15 minutes.

And back to topic. The root bark from my vendor never yield more than 1%. 50g of this wouldt even enough for 2 tanks of high dose liquid Rolling eyes

I hope you guys now understand why I am planning to do a 1kg A/B. That should last for months Smile

A STB tek is no option. I already had bad experiences with a lower ratio than the recommended 1:15 (bark:water). Less water would require more lye and more solvent

Even if I do 1:10 ... the total amount of soup would be very bad handable.

pete666
#10 Posted : 6/19/2018 2:19:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

just999 wrote:
A STB tek is no option. I already had bad experiences with a lower ratio than the recommended 1:15 (bark:water). Less water would require more lye and more solvent
Even if I do 1:10 ... the total amount of soup would be very bad handable.

May I ask what bad experience?

Two 5l glass bottles are ok for one 0,5kg extraction. If you wanted to do it at once, you can use 4 bottles.
Everything stays in the vessel from the beginning till the end. No long cooking, no filtering anything, no mess. Shaking 5l is not difficult at all. Honestly, I would never do it in different way.

โ—‹
#11 Posted : 6/19/2018 2:37:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

pete666 wrote:
some one wrote:

20g of dmt is not too much when one needs >200mg per dose for oral roa. Especially when extracting once for lifetime

It's not too much?

20g of dmt is quite alot, especially given that if you're properly inhibited by the harmalas [and I'm talking really inhibiting the mao system] - then 60-70mg of dmt can go a long way, and this is often times the case for most once they've dialed in the harmala dosage/prep respective to their own personal physiology and sensitivity.

There's been several members here in the past that have worked with as little as 40-50mg dmt in addition to the harmalas [and of course the harmalas were dialed in for these folk] - and they received incredibly powerful experiences.

Taking 200mg dmt orally with a properly inhibited mao ....this is reckless in the grand scheme of things,, because peoples sensitivities will vary, sos ure...some mgiht certainly need the dosage you state

buttt...

everyones's different, though with that said you have to honestly go back and look at many reports to see the patterns, which there are - and I'm talking patterns in terms of personal dosage. And looking through these you will find that the '200mg dmt oral dose' isn't too common... and for good reason.

please dont state directly that

pete666 wrote:
20g of dmt is not too much when one needs >200mg per dose for oral roa

***And just for reference, I've worked with pharmahuasca quite a bit. My dosage for dmt freebase is around 90-100mg, typically closer to 90mg if I've taken enough harmalas.

just999
#12 Posted : 6/19/2018 2:51:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

That was exactly the way how I did it
I have two 5-6L laboratory glassware where I can handle 500-600g of bark.

I am so happy to found such a easy and clean tek like q21.
Now I don't have to be afraid of dropping a 5L PH13 soup on to my kitchen's ground Laughing
And I don't need tons of dangerous lye.

I often had the problem that my yields were much lower when I used big amounts in a STB tek.
It is also a little bit difficult to pour of the naptha when the container is full of liquid. It's way much easier when the container is not that full. Otherwise the naptha just runs across the wall of the container.

So I thought an A/B tek where I can reduce the amount of liquid down to only 1L would be perfect for my plan? I would safe a lot of solvent , lye and time.

I know the cooking needs a lot of time but it is going on it's own. I only have to stirr periodically. And I safe a lot of time with the pulls. I hope I can get 90% or more with one pull like other members did when they reduced their liquid down to a minimum.

pete666
#13 Posted : 6/19/2018 3:02:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

tatt wrote:
pete666 wrote:
some one wrote:

It's not too much?

20g of dmt is quite alot, especially given that if you're properly inhibited by the harmalas [and I'm talking really inhibiting the mao system] - then 60-70mg of dmt can go a long way, and this is often times the case for most once they've dialed in the harmala dosage/prep respective to their own personal physiology and sensitivity.

There's been several members here in the past that have worked with as little as 40-50mg dmt in addition to the harmalas [and of course the harmalas were dialed in for these folk] - and they received incredibly powerful experiences.

Taking 200mg dmt orally with a properly inhibited mao ....this is reckless in the grand scheme of things,, because peoples sensitivities will vary, sos ure...some mgiht certainly need the dosage you state

buttt...

everyones's different, though with that said you have to honestly go back and look at many reports to see the patterns, which they're are - and I'm talking patterns in terms of personal dosage. And looking through these you will find that the '200mg dmt oral dose' isn't too common... and for good reason.

please dont state directly that

pete666 wrote:
20g of dmt is not too much when one needs >200mg per dose for oral roa

***And just for reference, I've worked with pharmahuasca quite a bit, for the past 10 years. My dosage for dmt freebase is around 90-100mg, typically closer to 90mg if I've taken enough harmalas.

Well, are we talking about full mao inhibition or psychedelic dose of harmala and strong dmt dosage? I am talking about pure dmt experience with 300mg of moclobemide (even 150mg is considered by some as full inhibiting). I have experience with up to 100mg(non-psychedelic) of harmala pure extract and people I know need much more than 100mg of pure freebase with this harmala dosage and stated dose of moclobemide as well.
Anyway, I am convinced many users will find dosage >150mg of freebase necessary for strong dose as I remember from information available on the net.
And yes, 20g is not much for lifetime. One 200mg dose once a month for 30 years is much more than that.

pete666
#14 Posted : 6/19/2018 3:13:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

just999 wrote:
That was exactly the way how I did it
Now I don't have to be afraid of dropping a 5L PH13 soup on to my kitchen's ground Laughing

If dexterity and caution is a problem, then yes, this is an argument

just999 wrote:

And I don't need tons of dangerous lye.

Not really Smile One kg of lye per kg of bark is not a ton Smile

just999 wrote:

I often had the problem that my yields were much lower when I used big amounts in a STB tek.
It is also a little bit difficult to pour of the naptha when the container is full of liquid. It's way much easier when the container is not that full. Otherwise the naptha just runs across the wall of the container.

Amount is not important in STB. If done properly, you get everything out. You can scale out with another vessels easily
If you had 50 or 100ml pipette with rubber bulb(nothing expensive), you would love the separation

just999
#15 Posted : 6/19/2018 3:40:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I am using a 10ml glas pipette and a separation funnel.

I don't know what is wrong with my sodium hydroxide. It is 99% technically clean from a known chemistry vendor but I need much more than the 1:1 ratio.

In my last STB I used 300g mhrb, 4.5L H2O and 300g lye and I only got a PH of 12.
The first pull was made after 2h of soaking time and yielded nothing ...just a little bit of goo
Then I used 100g more NaOH for each pull. After 7 days I ended with 700g NaOH, a lot of naptha, 250ml xylene and less than 2000mg + 300mg jungle.

Can you please tell me why you don't recommend an A/B tek? Smile

just999
#16 Posted : 6/19/2018 3:48:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I am using a 10ml glas pipette and a separation funnel.

I don't know what is wrong with my sodium hydroxide. It is 99% technically clean from a known chemistry vendor but I need much more than the 1:1 ratio.

In my last STB I used 300g mhrb, 4.5L H2O and 300g lye and I only got a PH of 12.
The first pull was made after 2h of soaking time and yielded nothing ...just a little bit of goo
Then I used 100g more NaOH for each pull. After 7 days I ended with 700g NaOH, a lot of naptha, 250ml xylene and less than 2000mg + 300mg jungle.

Can you please tell me why you don't recommend an A/B tek? Smile

pete666
#17 Posted : 6/19/2018 4:30:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

For each 100g of MHRB :

1. Powderize MHRB
2. Put 100g of NaOH with 0.5l of water and MHRB into blender. Mix few minutes
3. Pour to the glass vessel
4. Let sit for 24h with occasional shaking
5. Add 1l of water, mix
6. Add np (I am using toluene, no emulsion at all)
7. Shake without mercy for 30s and fully separate 3x for first pull, 6x for second and 10x for third pull
8. Let sit few hours, so np is clear.
9. Use pipette to remove (clear!) np. 10% of np stays in the vessel

Why not A/B? I like STB and it is giving up to 3% for me. I always tried to avoid heat in the process, which is not needed in STB. I simply don't like those long boils.
But this is my personal choice and it doesn't mean you can't use A/B. Of course you can Smile
Anyway, I can help you just with STB

just999
#18 Posted : 6/20/2018 11:44:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Okay Smile

Maybe its better to perform three side by side extractions with my own bark (same batch)
I would really like to know if Q21's Lime tek yields the same like a normal STB or A/B tek.
(Theoretically it can't because lime is not able to raise the PH up to 12 and more like Lyr can do it?)

As I already said: I love this tek. No need of water. No toxic chemicals and very easy to handle and store. But I am a bit unsure how it works with big amounts of MHRB. I saw many people doing this tek. But noone used more than 100g :-/ And the developer also doesnt recommend using more :-/

I think I have to try it on my own.

The Traveler
#19 Posted : 6/20/2018 7:31:02 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Please take this part of our Attitude page into account before asking for larger scale extractions:

No commercial-scaled extractions and reckless โ€œspreadingโ€

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Mindlusion
#20 Posted : 6/20/2018 7:47:42 PM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

pete666 wrote:

once for a lifetime means you have a lifetime to extract

DMT doesn't care about your future plans, they do not exist. There is no difference between a lifetime amount of doses and a single dose. Its missing the point. The only thing that exists is here and Now. Everything you need to know is here and now. Tomorrow never comes. You'll miss that eternally if you spend your time now thinking about the next dose.
Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

12NEXT