We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello My Fellow Nexians! Options

Teknoshamaani
#1 Posted : 6/16/2018 7:37:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello everybody!

I've been reading dmt-nexus for about a year and now I decided to register here myself. I have used psychedelics about two years now. Mostly LSD, with moderate to heavy doses, sometimes combining it with other substances, such as nitrous oxide, weed and MDMA.

I have tried freebase DMT three times now. Even though I have never had a full-blown breakthrough experience, DMT has made me a huge impression. Currently, it's my favourite psychedelic alongside with LSD + Nitrous combo.

In addition to using psychedelics, I go to gym 3-5 times a week, meditate daily, make electronic music and study in university of techonology.

The main reason I joined Nexus is that I want to discuss my experiences and learn new things.Very happy

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Icyseeker
#2 Posted : 6/17/2018 1:37:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey man you seem really chill and fun to be around. Hit up my dm's if you ever want to talk.
May wisdom permeate through your life.

"What is survival if you do not survive whole. Ask the Bene Teilax that. What if you no longer hear the music of life. Memories are not enough unless they call you to noble purpose." God Emperor Leto ii

"The only past which endures lies wordlessly within you." God Emperor Leto ii