We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Poll Question : What's your favorite mescaline/cactus combination
Choice Votes Statistics
Mescaline and DMT 5 20 %
Mescaline and LSD (or LSA/LSH) 1 4 %
Mescaline and mushrooms 5 20 %
Mescaline and coffee (or another caffeine herb) 3 12 %
Mescaline and datura 0 0 %
Mescaline and MAOI (THH, harmine, harmaline, etc.) 2 8 %
Mescaline and cannabis 3 12 %
Mescaline and alcohol 3 12 %
Mescaline and something not on this list 2 8 %

12NEXT
Favorite Mescaline/Cactus Combination Poll Options

69ron
#1 Posted : 11/27/2009 5:57:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM's all time favorite combination is a low dose of mescaline and coffee, and sometimes that along with 3 Datura stramonium seeds if SWIM really wants an extra kick.

Mescaline and THH was nice, but not as nice as coffee and mescaline.

Mescaline and bufotenine was NOT GOOD AT ALL. I didn’t include bufotenine on the list because almost no one uses bufotenine.

Mescaline and LSA/LSH was nice but the LSA/LSH stole the show. Very colorful, but very unlike mescaline. I imagine LSD would do the same thing, but I don’t recall SWIM trying that combination.

SWIM has not yet tried mescaline with DMT, cannabis, mushrooms, or alcohol.

What’s your favorite combination?
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

jamie
#2 Posted : 11/27/2009 6:03:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

"Mescaline and bufotenine was NOT GOOD AT ALL. I didn’t include bufotenine on the list because almost no one uses bufotenine."

On thanksgiving(its in october in canada) I woke up and smoked some bufotenine and then right after smoking I ate a bunch of torch..I felt the torch comming on near the tail end of the bufotenine trip..the 2 seemed to overlap REALLY well and enhance each other. The mescaline effects were hitting way faster than usual and the bufotenine effects seemed to linger through the first bit of the mescaline.

It was so nice..maybe they wouldnt be so good to overlap the peaks, I have not tried that.

Other than that a bit of coffee is nice..but I need to be doing something. I always end up at the beach skimboarding when I take mescaline anyway so the stimulation helps with that.

Some older lady(about 60) on the beach also smoked a joint with me last time I took mescaline and I had forgot that it had been a while since smoking and that I had a tolerance and smoked too much and it REALLY enhanced the mescaline..I actaully was almost convinved I was time traveling..time was so slowed down and there was this redicuous delay, like a perceptual reverb on time and it was freaky..one of the most intense thnigs I EVER experienced on psychedelics. I ended up walking for like 8 miles along with oceanfront with a big backpack and skimboard becasue I could not sit still, every time I did I felt like I was stuck in the previous 10 seconds.
Long live the unwoke.

69ron
#3 Posted : 11/27/2009 6:06:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I recall Jorkest saying the combination of mescaline and bufotenine was nice. SWIM usually used the bufotenine after the mescaline peak and tried it many times and it was never enjoyable at all, not even a little bit. SWIM gave up on that combination.

I wish the poll could have more options.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

kemist
#4 Posted : 11/27/2009 12:20:30 PM

John

Some shrooms sublingually (about 2 grams of fresh liberty caps) on the tail of mescaline trip were an excellent experience
It brought back visuals and euphoria where`s one remained fairly clear headed and calm. Really cool

Secondly would vote for thh and coffee, but these wan`t affect trip as much as shrooms does.
It could be simply the case of ILPT having fairly hight tolearance to coffee and harmalas
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

'Coatl
#5 Posted : 11/27/2009 6:42:04 PM

Teotzlcoatl

I like to take a medium dose of Trichocereus cactus in the form of dried chips from a potent Trichocereus peruvianus or Trichocereus pachanoi clone.

Then about 1-2 hours after ingesting the cactus I like to smoke a bowl of Cannabis mixed with 3 ground Datura inoxia seeds!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

'Coatl
#6 Posted : 11/27/2009 6:43:55 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Suicybe would comment on the wonderful of cactus + LSA seeds.

He claimed "this was the best thing to trip on EVER"!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Chaos
#7 Posted : 11/28/2009 5:59:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dmt & mescaline is swims favorite. She would dose the mesc and wait about 1-1/2 hours. Then she hit the straight dmt. The visuals are intense but you don't seem to totally lose control. It is very rewarding.
My journey starts today.

69ron
#8 Posted : 12/6/2009 10:11:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

'Coatl wrote:
I like to take a medium dose of Trichocereus cactus in the form of dried chips from a potent Trichocereus peruvianus or Trichocereus pachanoi clone.

Then about 1-2 hours after ingesting the cactus I like to smoke a bowl of Cannabis mixed with 3 ground Datura inoxia seeds!

Do you mean you mix the cannabis with the D. inoxia seeds and smoke it together? What's that like? Are the seeds very effective like that?

Bancopuma
#9 Posted : 12/6/2009 12:23:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Smoking DMT on mescaline or cactus is a fantastic experience...one glides effortlessly into the DMT realm, and the colours are extremely vivid and crystalline, and the bliss that envelops you is amazing...very nice synergy. Cactus and cannabis has always mixed nicely for me as well.

kemist
#10 Posted : 12/6/2009 8:37:04 PM

John

Have to again praise on cacti mushroom harmala combo

ILPT used lower dose of cacti extracted mescaline again (250 mg of impure acetate) with activity corresponded to about 120 mg of pure mescaline acetate and 5 hours after he chewed good 5 grams of psilocybe atlantis truffles.That makes him fairly tired but not sleepy.
After about 30-40 minutes he got 60mg THH hcl sublingually.

He has very nice closed eye visuals for good 40 minutes and vith open eyes colours were very bright shiny and vivid and world was just about to start patterning. There wasn`t much mind effects at all, very cool combo.

He thinking to swap sublinguall THH.hcl for 100-150 mg of oral harmine freebase together with 20 mg of white dmt 5hours after ingesting at least 150 mg of purer mescaline acetate and rise the dose of shrooms slightly.

This should bring more mind effects while the experience would remain rememberable. Holidays are coming soon and he is very eager to try this combo, as it seems promissing Wink

As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

soulfood
#11 Posted : 12/6/2009 9:02:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Datura is great with a high mescaline dose. But the euphoria gets rediculous.

I like DMT with mesacline but not until the mescaline effects start getting weaker, otherwise I find the combo quite disphoric.

damiana
#12 Posted : 12/6/2009 9:50:57 PM

Cosmic Dragon

Mescaline and shrooms went so well together once, swim swore it was the best combination ever. But cannabis is a nice combo too.
PEACE

polytrip
#13 Posted : 12/6/2009 11:11:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
A low amount of mescaline (peyote), with caapi and theobromine is by far the best XTC substitute there is. It beats the 'real thing' by far.
You will have the rushing sensation you get when you've taken an XTC tablet and it just starts to work. But the rushing sensation will go on for hours and hours.
Very special.

In larger amounts, i find that datura combines very well with it.

I can also say that if you take a large and potent san-pedro cactus
and mix it with smaller amounts of peyote, you will have a strong peyote experience because the peyote somehow becomes more dominant than the san-pedro in this combo.
Since peyote tends to give a better experience, but also is much more expensive, this is very worthwile.

I like to have fresh fruit and fruit-juices at hand.
Not because of any extra psychedelic effect, but because i find it very delicious.
All food that is fatty becomes absolutely disgusting for me somehow.

antichode
#14 Posted : 12/6/2009 11:35:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIMS friend can also attest to mushrooms and cactus. He has tried 100mg Mesc HCL and 1g of dried Psilocybe Subaeruginosa. It was a very strong experience for the size of the dose (similar too 2g Subaeruginosa from the same batch). The experience felt similar to MDMA and Mushrooms i.e. the psychedelic effects were enhanced substantially and the onset was much easier to become adjusted too

Jorkest
#15 Posted : 12/7/2009 1:16:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

i love the mescaline dmt combo.....so awesome...well mescaline and jungle spice changa, with harmine in it....had one of the most amazing experiences last night on this combo....so fucking awesome...absolutely amazing
it's a sound

obliguhl
#16 Posted : 5/20/2010 5:47:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Does anyone have more information abbout mescaline+alcohol?

Infinite I
#17 Posted : 5/20/2010 6:05:43 PM

JC

I was at the pub on tuesday, first time ive drank in two months. I had 15g of torch chips and had a great time, seem to need less alcohol but they go well together, just a pain when you get a hangover from the alcohol and the cactus. Im still tired today, though I did take a valium at 4am tuesday night to try get a decent sleep. Low doses of cactus give similiar effects to alcohol imo

When I take cactus I usually take it with datura stramonium and sometimes theobromine and always at the start a few cups of yerba for the caffeine potentiation, I dont like coffee. Goes well with alcoho0l though

pau
#18 Posted : 5/20/2010 6:31:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

most of my cells are saturated with coffee, so I guess cactus and coffee is what I experience anyway. However, joining the Nexus getting ready for spice journey #1, I thought I'd take a brief detour and try out cactus and B. caapi. Anybody have experience with that...must be close to harmala/cactus?
Also, cactus and Blue Lotus sounds like a winning combination.
WHOA!

ohayoco
#19 Posted : 5/20/2010 6:40:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

polytrip wrote:
A low amount of mescaline (peyote), with caapi and theobromine is by far the best XTC substitute there is. It beats the 'real thing' by far.
Please could you suggest a dosage recipe for this, Polytrip? Very happy
pau wrote:
I thought I'd take a brief detour and try out cactus and B. caapi. Anybody have experience with that...must be close to harmala/cactus?
I looked into this once, after reading through every relevent Erowid report I got the impression that you need something like a third as much cactus when combining with aya (from the most credibly worded retrospective report). Others will know from personal experience, I'm sure, so watch this space.
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

LawnBoy
#20 Posted : 5/22/2010 1:27:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I haven't tried all of these combinations. I have yet to try mescaline/cactus with dmt or mushrooms. I've actually yet to try mescaline/cactus with any tryp. Having used the MAOI combo no more than 2 or 3 times, I never came to much of a conclusion. I've never taken a large dose of MAOIs.
Coffee makes me more shakey and anxious, than I like to be, especially on the ride up. Coffee seems to extend the effects of mescaline, when taken late in the experience. Does the quote below explain the "shaky-ness," anxiety, and/or antsy-ness, one feels when combining caffeine with impure acetate?
Quote:
I believe it’s better with pure mescaline because the tyramine present in the impure extract doesn’t go so well with caffeine.
-69ron
I have tried bk-mdma with impure mescaline. I found it was better to take the bk-mdma after the extract had kicked in, instead of taking them both at the same time. This extended the trip and brought out great warmth and euphoria. A very nice "rush" or "push" is noted.
My favorite would have to be acid/cactus. The acid is taken at the same time as the mescaline. The visuals are greatly intensified. The ride up is much more enjoyable with acid, versus without. The mescaline smooths out the rough come-down that acid normally produces. I have great euphoria with this combo and little paranoia. These blend very well, at times I couldn't tell the effects of acid versus the effects of the mescaline; they blended so well.
My second favorite combination is 2c-i and mescaline/cactus. With impure mescaline, the 2c-i makes the first 2-3 hours a bit uncomfortable for the body. The ride up, is much better with pure/cleaned mescaline. This is an awe-inspiring combo for me. Everything looks beautiful. I feel very spiritual, confident, and euphoric; I feel something of a mystic on this combo. Thought can be anxious and quick, sometimes confusing; but overall, I feel "on top of the world" and in the moment. I am very amorous, wanting to cuddle with small animals, very honest, open, and social. This is all common effects on mescaline alone. But if I take a small dose (less than 10mg), at the same time that I take the mescaline, then the experience becomes something overwhelming and very spiritual. I find great synergy with this combo; it takes it up a level. The CEVs and OEVS are greatly heightened. I should note, I've tried 2c-c and 2c-d with mescaline/cactus, but I definitely prefer the "i".
Datura is used with all of my phens, practically every trip, to eliminate nausea and potentiate visuals and euphoria.
Cannabis is used practically daily, so is pretty much used every trip. I used to try to get stoned to bring down a trip, with mescaline this is a horrible idea, and doesn't work. Cannabis increases anxiety, thought-loops, paranoia, confused-thinking and heart rate, but strongly increases "head space" and euphoria. I tend to use cannabis 2-4 hours after dosing cactus/mescaline and then again 7-12 hours later. The first time to increase the euphoria and the second time to relax at the end of the trip.
Opiates are a great combo, with mescaline. I mostly use poppy pod extract to enhance the body buzz and euphoria. I tend to dose on opiates well before I dose on mescaline, like an hour or two before.
I will use nitrous when I feel like the effects are fading, if I can remember to or have it nearby. Nitrous is great with anything, but not my favorite nor highly recommended.
Everything I typed above, it a giant lie. Sorry, I like the attention that lying brings.Very happy

ps. anyone try ephedrine/ephedra or country mallow with cactus/mescaline? it sounds like heart attack city
Posts made by me are either fictional or false, or both. I do not endorse, condone or engage in illegal activities. I love the state, my big brother. "I" myself am fictional. I am a collection of individuals, that are not entirely human. "I" do not exist in reality. Any resemblance to an individual bound by laws is merely coincidental. I lie and tell very little of the truth; do not believe me, and, especially, don't hold "me" accountable for any posts.

12NEXT