We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello! Options

VerumProfectus
#1 Posted : 6/16/2018 4:01:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My name is Steve, and I live in the suburbs of Pittsburgh, PA. I've actually only used a psychoactive drug once before, about 15 years ago when I was in college. I ate mushrooms and it was a pleasant, but relatively mild experience. Since then I have on occasion thought about trying LSD or something similar, but my interest wasn't strong enough to seek it out. Just recently however, I heard about DMT for the first time and became intrigued because of it's unique nature. I researched further and after reading about the experiences of Terence McKenna and others, along with Rick Strassman's research, I've determined this is a journey that I very much want to take. I am someone who spends a lot of time contemplating the true nature of reality and our existence, and while psychoactives may provide more questions than answers, I believe they may bring me closer to the Truth.

I'd like to become a full member so that I can fully utilize the wealth of knowledge available here and hopefully take this journey myself.

Thank You!
Steve

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Icyseeker
#2 Posted : 6/16/2018 4:40:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Be strong and resolute and stay on the path.
May wisdom permeate through your life.

"What is survival if you do not survive whole. Ask the Bene Teilax that. What if you no longer hear the music of life. Memories are not enough unless they call you to noble purpose." God Emperor Leto ii

"The only past which endures lies wordlessly within you." God Emperor Leto ii

DmnStr8
#3 Posted : 6/16/2018 4:41:14 PM

Come what may

Hey Steve!

If you are currently contemplating the true nature of reality and our existence now, you will certainly contemplate these things in a much different way after a DMT experience. I don't know about 'truth', truth is highly subjective, however, I feel like many of us share some very profound insights into the way the universe operates. Not sure if it's true, but it feels like it is.

Have fun exploring with DMT!

Welcome to the Nexus!
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Astonish
#4 Posted : 6/16/2018 6:26:50 PM

Ontological Philosopher

Welcome to the Nexus!
DMT, is a very interesting neural-transmitter, but VERY weird.
I hope that, in your endeavors, you play it safe as possible; DO NOT hesitate to ask any questions,
we would be happy to help in any way we can. Harm reduction, knowledge, and amiability for our fellow traveler's is what we are all about!
You can also access the full site to read and learn without full membership,
however with a good mindset an attitude I am sure you will have it in no time.
Again, welcome and I hope you find a home here as I have.

Happy travels.
Learning is the paramount delectation, and tribulation in life.
~Astonish