We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First time flowers Options

Garulfo
#1 Posted : 11/27/2009 3:17:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nothing special here, I just can't resist to post some photo of a 'gift' of my beloved plants Cool

It's almost winter here in france but fall weather was very sweat, and for the first time since I planted 3 cm cuttings (4 years ago I think), some flowers appeared !
There are not as beautifull as salvia flowers from south america or heather countries, but I enjoy them anyway (2 years that I expect them Pleased.
It is too late for the flowers to get them a chance to be fertilized by insects... Maybe next year flowers will appear sooner... I guess it is a balance of temp and light cycles for the flowers, and local settings are not optimal.
However, if settings are not optimal for flowers, there is no doubt about leaf potency. One leaf is enought for a nice meditative trip. 3 or 4 leaves would be probably too strong for SIMW's tastes.

Garulfo attached the following image(s):
salvia_flower.jpg (73kb) downloaded 80 time(s).
salvia_flower2.jpg (80kb) downloaded 79 time(s).

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

DOS
#2 Posted : 11/27/2009 4:50:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You know you've taken good care of Salvia when she produces such brilliant flowers as those. I understand your excitement because my Salvia plants are starting to produce flower buds. I can't wait to see them bloom!
Every post made past, present, and future by DiscipleofSpice is purely fiction.
Reality is in the eye of the beholder.

jamie
#3 Posted : 11/27/2009 5:48:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I envey you guys..I cannot seem to get mine to flower..been trying fo 2 years now..they hate comming back inside in the fall here in canada and refuse to flower.
Long live the unwoke.

'Coatl
#4 Posted : 12/1/2009 3:58:54 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Very nice! Try to get seeds and then send them to Mr.Siebert, he will name the clone that results from your seeds whatever you wish!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

DMTripper
#5 Posted : 12/4/2009 1:24:11 AM

John Murdoch IV

'Coatl wrote:
Very nice! Try to get seeds and then send them to Mr.Siebert, he will name the clone that results from your seeds whatever you wish!

It's close to impossible to get them to produce seeds. That's why it's also close to impossible to find seeds online Sad And I live on an island and it's next to impossible to import a clone of Salvia here Sad
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

deweeb
#6 Posted : 12/12/2009 4:28:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Garulfo wrote:
<snipit> Nothing special here ...
>snipit>...There are not as beautifull as salvia flowers from south america or heather countries, but I enjoy them

How can you not ! I think they are absolutely gorgeous and beyond being special . The wonders of this plant are incomprehensible , yet to see her bloom in all her glory ! WOW !

It isn't that hard to pollinate by yourself , though your season is quickly coming to an end .
I grow my plants indoors , here is a picture of one of the blossoms .