We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Have you had visions in 360 degrees? Options

jamie
#1 Posted : 11/27/2009 1:23:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

2 nights ago I took a large dose of bufotenine with some MAOI's and I had visions in complete 360 degrees..it was quite amazing and blew me away..

The only other time I had anything like that was with salvia..but this was more beautiful and tryptamine like..I have had similar experiences smoking DMT but never to this degree..it was like a had one big eye in my brain and it would see in every direction around this very strange space I ended up in..

So I am wondering if other people here have had this type of experience?
Long live the unwoke.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

q21q21
#2 Posted : 11/27/2009 5:00:43 AM

SWIM

SWIM's experience:

I;ve only cracked a little over 180, but I ordering dome cebil soon, never tried bufotenine.

Sounds epic cool!
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

benzyme
#3 Posted : 11/27/2009 5:05:45 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

damn that sounds Cool
nice.

swim's never tried n,n-dimethylserotonin, sounds intriguing.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

Oncewas
#4 Posted : 11/27/2009 5:15:34 AM
DMT-Nexus member

If you don't mind me asking, approximately how large was the dose?
Edit: what MAOI and or ingestion method?

I've had this happen on a large dose of mushrooms. I believe it was in the 7 gram range, but it was too hard to grasp and to frieghtening to really enjoy or explore fully. I remember trying to debate whether my view went 360 or if what I normally saw had no depth(Z dimension aka was 2-D).

Bufo makes me very curious. Wish I had more to add but sadly I have mostly questions.

jamie
#5 Posted : 11/27/2009 5:31:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I am just comming down from another really nice and interesting bufotenine expereince..but I could not recreate this effect..I was having visions and got close..like I could see part of the walls of this space I was in up inside of my brain where normally I should be able to see with my eyes..it's really intersting..

I dont know exactly how many mg of bufo I am taking..my stuff is impure for one thing so I have no actaul crystals to measure.

I extracted from 40 seeds, and about 15 grams of caapi(both freebased)..evapped it all onto roughly a gram of peppermint leaf.

What I do is I smoke it until I feel like the tingly/presser effects are starting to be too much(not enough to get sick or feel any toxic pain)..then I lay down and by that time I am usually having mild visuals that look like static energy sort of forming geometry, and feel quite euphoric..and I wait about 5 minutes.

Then I pack another bowl and start smoking more and it seems I am totally immune to side effects at that point. Also smoking more at this point is very similar to smoking DMT from baseline..it hits right away overtop of the plateau already built up and I will see geometry start forming very clearly all around in the air in my room(with light off)..and then I lay back down and close my eyes..

I basically just do it like that and when I see the geometry forming in the air(it looks 3d as well), I lay back and start having intense CEV and visions..just like aya and mushrooms. It seems to last for quite some time..the whole trip lasts about 1.5-2 hours for me, and I can keep re dosing to stay at a visual level if I want.

Long live the unwoke.

jamie
#6 Posted : 11/27/2009 5:35:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I am wondering if maybe this is like some sort of holographic projection in my brain...I guess at these levels my eyes aren't really involved it's more just my visual cortex..
Long live the unwoke.

benzyme
#7 Posted : 11/27/2009 6:15:59 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

fractal enchantment wrote:
I am wondering if maybe this is like some sort of holographic projection in my brain...I guess at these levels my eyes aren't really involved it's more just my visual cortex..

ahh, but the eyes are directly connected to the visual cortex via the optic nerve/optic tract/lateral geniculate nucleus/optic radiation

chicken or the egg

btw..closing the eyes obviously deprives the optic nerve of light..this dilates the third eye (pineal gland), causing it to produce melatonin, some of which converts to pinoline, a natural endogenous maoi
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

40oztofreedom
#8 Posted : 11/28/2009 12:26:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This happened to me quite often on dissociatives, and one time on salvia.

Ever have it where you see a shade of black, thats just darker than any shade of black you've seen before?
So glad to see you have overcome them.
Completely silent now
With heaven's help
You cast your demons out

--------------------
I lie compulsively, and I am subjected to mental disorders as to where I have trouble even considering my own existance.

shoe
#9 Posted : 11/28/2009 5:38:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

360 degrees? SWIM would tentatively suggest that if you get a good dose and are doing something positive,
360 degrees wouldn't really make sense as its coming from a single perspective??
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

jamie
#10 Posted : 11/28/2009 5:50:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

what do you mean something positive?

Anyway I could see hyperspace infront of me and behind me at the same time..I dont understand how..but it was like I was seeing it all with my visual cortex or something like a hologram in my head not with my eyes..I dont think you could see 360 degree projection with the eyes..but if the visual cortex can generate some sort of surround hologram..
Long live the unwoke.

Espiridion
#11 Posted : 12/21/2009 3:29:00 PM

--who.??..ME??--

I have read of others using salvia then after the peak while in the tail of the afterglow using spice and this opening up the 'apparant' field of 'vision' and appearing 360 degrees. It is subjective of course and no one can tell you that you did not experience it. Tentatively, that is...

I have had visions where I could feel what I was seeing like long ladders of energy passing through me and could feel them behind/through me and such. Pretty common when I first began with spice but now not as much.
Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

psychosisdoses
#12 Posted : 12/22/2009 12:15:46 AM

Derek

i have been immersed in visuals all around me that i could SEE in 360 on pharma
usually the higher doses where eyes open or closed doesnt matter the visual field is overlapped by visuals of everything possibly imaginable

when i am tripping that hard if i close my eyes i am moving through a void in which i can see by "sensing" whats around me and i spiral through this void seeing everything all around

its quite hard to explain Confused
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~
‹maxzar100› YOU are like acid
‹mattimus› dosesdosingdoses

Infinite I
#13 Posted : 12/22/2009 9:55:35 AM

JC

Swims also had this with smoking spice, his real eyes were closed he was told. He could see every possible way all at once, which is very confusing when your not used to it. He seen the spirits/entities rushing smiling at him from every which direction at once, made swim very dizzy, then the sex started with lots of them all at once which was just too much and swim lost his body in an explosion of orgasm lol then he was a point of conciousness in this mush of other seperate conciousness's all joined together. He couldnt see every which way after he lost his body, well his astral body. Actually he could see 360 degrees round but he wasnt seeing diagonally down and up and every possible angle inbetween at the same time like he was previously.

psychosisdoses
#14 Posted : 12/23/2009 5:22:26 PM

Derek

http://turingmachine.org/silvernegative/photos/2005/200508/bathroom_warped2.jpg

sometimes its kinda like that where you can perceive all thats around you and all thats around any object... very hard to describe
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~

jamie
#15 Posted : 12/23/2009 5:47:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

psychosisdoses wrote:

when i am tripping that hard if i close my eyes i am moving through a void in which i can see by "sensing" whats around me and i spiral through this void seeing everything all around

Yeah I know what you mean..alot of the time I can sense the grids all around me and even sort of sense the colors of them in places my eyes should not be able to see.
Long live the unwoke.

psychosisdoses
#16 Posted : 12/23/2009 6:02:22 PM

Derek

fractal enchantment wrote:
psychosisdoses wrote:

Yeah I know what you mean..alot of the time I can sense the grids all around me and even sort of sense the colors of them in places my eyes should not be able to see.

Very happy
yess
its so nice to hear such things from someone else
reassuring