CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Meeting God and comprehending eternal truths at the Ayahuasca ceremony Options
 
I-Am
#1 Posted : 6/12/2018 11:21:45 AM
DMT-Nexus member

New member

Posts: 7
Joined: 10-Jun-2018
Last visit: 18-Jun-2018
Location: Israel
Hello everyone,

Seeking answers to some fundamental questions, I participated at Ayahuasca ceremony couple of years ago. My experience was so huge, powerful, and unbelievable, that it took me a lot of time to write it down and then translate to english.
I met God.
I got my answers.
I received a lot of information not only regarding me personally but also regarding global issues, universe and being.
One of my personal instruction that I got was actually to write down and share my experience.
This is pretty big story, so I created a blog for it:

https://experience-of-god.blogspot.com

You probably know that it is very difficult and often impossible to convert "hyperspace" experience into words because such words simply do not exist, but I did my best...
 

Ever have a personal encounter with an entity after taking DMT?
 
goddard
#2 Posted : 6/13/2018 11:11:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 94
Joined: 08-Oct-2016
Last visit: 17-Jun-2018
Thnx i loved your story
“Close your eyes and let the mind expand. Let no fear of death or darkness arrest its course. Allow the mind to merge with Mind. Let it flow out upon the great curve of consciousness. Let it soar on the wings of the great bird of duration, up to the very Circle of Eternity.”
― Hermes Trismegistus
 
I-Am
#3 Posted : 6/13/2018 12:32:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

New member

Posts: 7
Joined: 10-Jun-2018
Last visit: 18-Jun-2018
Location: Israel
Thanks for your feedback.
For the last couple of years my criticizing mind continues to wonder what it was? Reality or my subconscious? Although, who knows what real reality is...
I'm not a religious person at all and I have never read the Bible (just heard few stories like everyone), but a couple of weeks ago I caught sight of lines that simply shocked me.
Exodus 3:13 - 3:14
Moses said to God, "Suppose I go to the Israelites and say to them, 'The God of your fathers has sent me to you,' and they ask me, 'What is his name?' Then what shall I tell them?"
God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'I AM has sent me to you.'"
I AM - this is exactly how it was in my vision! God is I AM, this is exactly what I comprehended...
How is this possible?
 
Electro Monk
#4 Posted : 6/13/2018 8:15:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

New member

Posts: 13
Joined: 09-Jun-2018
Last visit: 19-Jun-2018
Location: gmt+1
I-Am wrote:
Hello everyone,

I met God.
I got my answers.


i shall say this without any mockery or a hint of irony:

congratulations. for as much as you believe in it or anyone believe in you, you are now a prophet - for whatever that is worth.

 
I-Am
#5 Posted : 6/13/2018 9:00:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

New member

Posts: 7
Joined: 10-Jun-2018
Last visit: 18-Jun-2018
Location: Israel
Electro Monk wrote:

congratulations. for as much as you believe in it or anyone believe in you, you are now a prophet - for whatever that is worth.


Thank you, but I doubt whether to rejoice it or not. I thought a lot about it - what if it's all really true? Many prophets of the past have ended badly... And I just want to live! Live in harmony with the world and with myself.
But if what happened to me can really help make the world a better place - it's great!

 
Electro Monk
#6 Posted : 6/13/2018 9:07:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

New member

Posts: 13
Joined: 09-Jun-2018
Last visit: 19-Jun-2018
Location: gmt+1
Quote:
Many prophets of the past have ended badly... And I just want to live!

i think the key is how much value you assign to it. many travellers have made these experiences in the past far away from southern Europe, and many many more make them today.

if you feel you have to found your own church now, well i think you are in for an interesting life (interesting as in the Chinese curse "may you live in interesting times"Pleased

if you can accept that this potential lies within everybody and realize the wisdom to use it to improve your life or the life of others i can not see where any harm should come of it.
 
I-Am
#7 Posted : 6/13/2018 9:47:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

New member

Posts: 7
Joined: 10-Jun-2018
Last visit: 18-Jun-2018
Location: Israel
This potential for sure lies within everybody, because God is everyone (and everything), and everyone is God. I clearly realized it in my experience (I recently had another experience, kind of unexpected enlightenment, but I need some time to comprehend it, write it down and share it)
But unfortunately (or may be fortunately) we all live in very interesting time... This is another truth Wink
 
Electro Monk
#8 Posted : 6/14/2018 12:07:09 AM
DMT-Nexus member

New member

Posts: 13
Joined: 09-Jun-2018
Last visit: 19-Jun-2018
Location: gmt+1
ah yes enlightenment.
it seems ayahuasca analogs are a great way to get there in no time.
enlightenment or madness or both Smile

i think you will find many members of this forum to have made very similar experiences.
witch is great because it makes understanding so much more easy. and witch is a little bit mean because it kicks the narcissistic ego as you are not *that* special.
 
I-Am
#9 Posted : 6/14/2018 11:05:42 AM
DMT-Nexus member

New member

Posts: 7
Joined: 10-Jun-2018
Last visit: 18-Jun-2018
Location: Israel
Electro Monk wrote:
ah yes enlightenment.
it seems ayahuasca analogs are a great way to get there in no time.

Actually all this happened to me after tens years of asking questions and seeking answers... But it seems ayahuasca and analogs are indeed a shortcut

Electro Monk wrote:

enlightenment or madness or both Smile

You are absolutely right here Smile

Don't get me wrong. I clearly understand that there is nothing special in me. You can find many similar experiences not only on this forum, but for example, in books of Stanislav Grof, and in whole human history. What is important here, all these experiences can be achieved not only by psychodelics, but also by completely different ancient and modern methods: meditation, holotropic breathwork and many others, and even can occur spontaneously. But all these experiences are very similar, which gives us a hint...
 
YggTheTempest
#10 Posted : 6/15/2018 6:08:51 PM
DMT-Nexus member

New member

Posts: 15
Joined: 20-Jun-2015
Last visit: 16-Jun-2018
You are actually very close, but I believe you misunderstand the truth of what it means for the individual living entity.

First I will start with this
There are three phases of God realization.

The first is Brahman. This is realizing the one undivided nature of everything. The eternal spirit. "aum"

The second is Paramatma. Literally translates to "param - transcedental" & "atma - I am"
This is realizing the presence of God in every atom as well as within the very core of every living entity. Paramatma is also often translated as Super soul & Supreme Self. This is the basis for empathy. We're all individual fragments of a greater whole: the aforementioned Brahaman substance.

And the third and final stage of God realization is realizing His existence as distinct from your own. He has His own personality & activities and He is aloof from, though aware of, each and every living entity.


Without guidance from a fully realized soul/atma/self/person one can only come to the stage of Brahman realization & have partial realization of Paramatma.

The fatal flaw, and the last snare of illusion in this existence is to think oneself to be God Himself. This is an easy mistake to make given our position.

Factually, the living entity is part and parcel of the Supreme Lord. We have the same qualities as the Lord, but to a limited extent, whereas He is not limited. And His energies can be broken down into three parts. The internal superior energy, the marginal energy (where all living beings are situated), and finally inert matter.

Our natural constitution is one of sat-cid-ananda, eternally increasing bliss & knowledge yet due to misdentification of the self & material desires we take on these material bodies and act according the whims of this false ego. And because we're identifying with matter we don't experience our natural state.
This situation can be likened to that of an MMORPG the player sits entirely transcendental to the MMO world, yet in proportion of his absorption in the virtual world he experiences the pains and pleasures of his character. Therefore one experiences the virtual world through the lense of this false identification. The player knows deep down that he is not the character regardless of how attached he is.




You mentioned your past lives and purification. This indicates your awareness of your existence as separate from the gross material body. We also have a subtle body made of mind ego & intelligence. This is kept between material bodies, and actually our consciousness at the time of death dictates our next body and its situations.
Further, when you finally let go (of your bodily conception of life/consciousness) you experienced bliss.

"I am God because I am" the statement as it is is... technically correct, but the phrasing is misleading. God, when detailing His opulencences mentions that He is Sattvam. The mode of goodness, as well as existence. (passion & ignorance are illusions).


Secondary response:
Regarding Moses, when he asked what to call Him, His response was Yahweh which translates to I AM THAT I AM. Clearly Moses was speaking to someone else who gave him information he didn't have, therefore the individual existence of the living entity as a distinct, though not separate particle of consciousness is confirmed.


In consclusion: you are on the right track and you are very close. And as a thoughtful person if you were to study the Vedic literatures: Bhagavad Gita and Srimad Bhagavatam as translated and explained by AC Bhaktivedanta Srila Prabhupada, I am of firm conviction you would take to and understand the Absolute Truth quickly (actually it's more efficacious to hear a realized soul speak it, but reading works too). The only real, universal religion is the glorification of The Lord and His devotees.

Best regards,
Ygg
 
ETERNAL
#11 Posted : 6/15/2018 9:29:41 PM

I am awareness in this moment


Posts: 172
Joined: 04-Mar-2018
Last visit: 19-Jun-2018
This is all metaphysical, spiritual, dream stuff. God isn't separate from you. I chased after all the deep experiences I had thinking they had some important meaning most of my life. I realized they are just dreaming in duality. The absolute truth is that there are no separate people, things time or space. Everything is empty of separateness. There is only this and now. Understanding absolute reality is knowing there is nothing to understand because what you are trying to understand is illusory nonsense. There is only one awareness. This ISness understands its non dual nature already and can awaken itself at any moment. It doesn't need DMT, prayer,meditation etc.. There is no path and there is no seeker.
You are looking at absolute reality right now, you cant see that it is all empty of separateness because you're seeing with the dual perspective of a self.






There is only this and now. I do not think, therefore I am not. What this is exists as one.
 
YggTheTempest
#12 Posted : 6/16/2018 2:32:24 AM
DMT-Nexus member

New member

Posts: 15
Joined: 20-Jun-2015
Last visit: 16-Jun-2018
ETERNAL wrote:
This is all metaphysical, spiritual, dream stuff. God isn't separate from you. I chased after all the deep experiences I had thinking they had some important meaning most of my life. I realized they are just dreaming in duality. The absolute truth is that there are no separate people, things time or space. Everything is empty of separateness. There is only this and now. Understanding absolute reality is knowing there is nothing to understand because what you are trying to understand is illusory nonsense. There is only one awareness. This ISness understands its non dual nature already and can awaken itself at any moment. It doesn't need DMT, prayer,meditation etc.. There is no path and there is no seeker.
You are looking at absolute reality right now, you cant see that it is all empty of separateness because you're seeing with the dual perspective of a self.








These are impersonal conclusions based out of monism. You are correct that God is not separate from us, rather, we are two distinct people. Other people also exist.

What you speak of is Brahman realization, realizing the one, undivided nature of everything. But when you fully absorb yourself in transcendental sound vibration you'll see there is something far far more blissful than becoming impersonal. (and thus negating the miseries of the world with no positive engagement of the self).

Besides, how can so many varieties come from something without variety? How can people exist without persons. You say we don't exist, but practical experience dictates otherwise. Every effect has the same qualities as its cause.

Also, time is particulate in nature. Particles of time, together, create space. Thus space-time is one thing. This is stated in the third canto of Srimad Bhagavatam in the chapter entitled: the particulate nature of time. And is backed up by modern understanding of physics.

Without taking guidance from an authority on the matter, one will either conclude that all is one, or that oneself is God. These are both, essentially, correct though they are incomplete and thus misleading.
 
ETERNAL
#13 Posted : 6/16/2018 9:45:07 AM

I am awareness in this moment


Posts: 172
Joined: 04-Mar-2018
Last visit: 19-Jun-2018
YggTheTempest wrote:


These are impersonal conclusions based out of monism. You are correct that God is not separate from us, rather, we are two distinct people. Other people also exist.

What you speak of is Brahman realization, realizing the one, undivided nature of everything. But when you fully absorb yourself in transcendental sound vibration you'll see there is something far far more blissful than becoming impersonal. (and thus negating the miseries of the world with no positive engagement of the self).

Besides, how can so many varieties come from something without variety? How can people exist without persons. You say we don't exist, but practical experience dictates otherwise. Every effect has the same qualities as its cause.

Also, time is particulate in nature. Particles of time, together, create space. Thus space-time is one thing. This is stated in the third canto of Srimad Bhagavatam in the chapter entitled: the particulate nature of time. And is backed up by modern understanding of physics.

Without taking guidance from an authority on the matter, one will either conclude that all is one, or that oneself is God. These are both, essentially, correct though they are incomplete and thus misleading.


Hmm.. If everything is one, how can others exist? Fully absorb in transcendental sound vibration? In the dream maybe. There are no separate people, things, particles, vibrations, experiences, time, space etc. All illusory. Everything you experience as a person is illusory. Science is illusory. There is only one awareness. There is no 'we".. What's the big mystery?
I know an illusion when I see one and I know there is nothing to understand. There is only this and now. Everything is empty of separateness. But you are more than welcome to fully absorb yourself in transcendental sound vibration and expand your personal non existent consciousness. You are the authority on that one. I'm willing to bet you are the only one that has any idea what that means. Who knows why the voice from non separateness persists in replying to this nonsense you are typing up. Yet, yes one. I am talking to myself....
There is only this and now. I do not think, therefore I am not. What this is exists as one.
 
YggTheTempest
#14 Posted : 6/16/2018 2:09:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

New member

Posts: 15
Joined: 20-Jun-2015
Last visit: 16-Jun-2018
Actually I am no authority, at least not for another 20+ years.

The symptom of one fully abosrbed in transcendental consciousness is compete sense control. Which is impossible, especially so in the modern age, without giving them more satisfying engagement than the sense gratification available in this world.

About three years ago (glancing at my join date) I was exposed to DMT, somewhere in the first gram or two I inhaled (much more than one session, lol) I was presented with vision of Janardhana, a specific form of Visnu, who is in turn a plenary portion of Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead.
For the six years prior and in the following year I continued to hold athiest views.
Through this time I continued to look inwards with entheogens (and eventually question my sanity) and through the agency of the mystical force that was following me around (life doesn't add up to pure chance, there is no random, and we're only able to detect 4% of the total energy in this universe, and only a small fraction of that is visible to the material eyes), I was instructed to read Srimad Bhagavatam, about two weeks into trying to concoct some 'metareligion' based on my realizations from psych's and general metacognition.

Thah proved to be very difficult, so I took the book thing as a sign and I am confronted with what claims to be the Absolute Truth and so a month later, I dropped everything & moved into a temple. Why? Because everything it said held up to both material science, my own realizations, and all other religions are explained as being correct, but incomplete.

And I can safely say that as one realizes the Absolute Truth (in which, God realization is included) one sees that Truth within all relative truths.

 
DmnStr8
#15 Posted : 6/16/2018 5:21:06 PM

Come what may


Posts: 1278
Joined: 08-Mar-2015
Last visit: 19-Jun-2018
I am careful with all religions. I feel like many 'truths' have been manipulated. We can learn from these religions, but I am very careful with them. These truths are better to be found for out for yourself, rather than instructed. The Upanishads contain these teachings. A master (teacher) showing a student the path. The student can hear these words but ultimately must discover the truth of what they mean for themselves, walking their own way. Enlightenment is a pathless land as Jiddu Krishnamurti eloquently stated.


Isa Upanishad wrote:
It is near to those who have the power to understand It, for it dwells in the heart of everyone; but It seems far for those whose mind is covered by the clouds of sensuality and self-delusion. It is within, because It is the inner most Soul of all creatures.; and It is without as the essence of the whole eternal universe, infilling it like the all-pervading ether.

He who sees all beings in the self and the self in all beings, he never turns away from It (The Self).

He who perceives all beings as the Self, for him how can there be delusion or grief, when he sees this oneness (everywhere)?

He who perceives this oneness everywhere never shrinks from anything, because through his higher consciousness he feels united with all life. When a man sees God in all beings and all beings in God, and also god dwelling in his own Soul, how can he hate any living thing? Grief and delusion rest upon a belief in diversity which leads to competition and all forms of selfishness. With the realization of oneness, the sense of diversity vanishes and the cause of misery is removed.


Kena Upanishad wrote:
He who thinks he knows It not, knows It. He who thinks he knows It, knows It not. The true knowers think they can never know It, while the ignorant think they know It.
"Your destiny and the destiny of every living being is to be who you truly are; divine beings full of love and light. Your purpose, and the purpose of every living being, is to heal, serve and love unconditionally in your own unique way." ~Don Juanito~
 
ETERNAL
#16 Posted : 6/16/2018 7:52:09 PM

I am awareness in this moment


Posts: 172
Joined: 04-Mar-2018
Last visit: 19-Jun-2018
I shouldn't have posted here knowing this would happen, but okay, here we go...............

DmnStr8 wrote:
Enlightenment is a pathless land as Jiddu Krishnamurti eloquently stated.


True, There is no path or seeker. It is impossible to be "enlightened". There is nobody to be enlightened. This ISness understands its non dual nature and can awaken itself in any moment. There is no path, journey or seeker. This is illusory. Someone that has been awakened knows "enlightenment" is a conceptual idea and wouldn't believe it or any other thoughts. They know the idea of thought is as illusory as the idea of them "self".


YggTheTempest wrote:


The symptom of one fully abosrbed in transcendental consciousness is compete sense control.


Again, in the dream maybe.. There is no-one to transcend and there IS nowhere to transcend to. There is nobody to have control and nothing to have control of. Everything is one. There are no opposing forces or "senses" to interact with each other. Anything you experience as a "self" is illusory.

Kena Upanishad wrote:
He who thinks he knows It not, knows It. He who thinks he knows It, knows It not. The true knowers think they can never know It, while the ignorant think they know It.


You cant 'know" until you see outside of the perspective of a 'self". Then you can be AWARE of it, but YOU is not the same you. Knowing is a perspective shift. Its not a knowledge that you suddenly realize in a haze of dmt vapor. There is NOTHING to know and THAT is the point. Nothing is empty of separateness. When you realize everything is one, you realize you are not the one thinking or doing. Nothing is actually happening. In this moment i am awareness that is watching my illusory self type illusory words to illusory DMT nexus member in the dream. I am aware in this moment that all of this is empty of any separateness and that this awareness is everything happening now yet nothing is happening at all. There is only everything and this eternal moment {NOW}.

Ultimately this is all nonsense and pointless no matter how true or not. This ISness already understands its non dual nature. We can use illusory ideas like science, philosophy, spirituality etc to point our finger at what we are talking about. I did this for years, but the end result is it cant be explained with words and it doesnt need explanation. The thinking mind needs explanation of something that doesnt need explaining because there is nothing to understand. There is only consciousness and awareness in this moment and it is empty of any separateness. Any "THOUGHTS" otherwise are nonsense. This is the dream. There is not this and that. Only this. There is nothing to understand.

I never said I was a master. There is no such thing. I have experienced non duality though and I do have a mentor that is a Zen Priest that has "seen" as well. He more or less points at what i am already aware of and brings me back when I start thinking again when I need it from time to time. He has stabilized non dual thinking after 25+ years. I have not.

I shouldn't have even posted this in the first place. I am not under any moral obligation to tell anyone this, I just enjoy discussing it with people that know. 90% of the time it is misinterpreted and assumed that i think i'm the authority on this. Let me be the first to say it, I AM NOT THE AUTHORITY ON THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH. I CANNOT BE SUCH A THING BECAUSE I DO NOT EXIST NOR DOES SUCH AUTHORITY EXIST. You are all free to believe what you want in "relative reality'
Absolute truth is knowing there is no "relative" reality though. You are not believing, thinking or doing anything anyway.

I'm done with this thread friends. Talk to you guys later in another thread on another subject.. peace.

Here is a quote.................

"You are awareness, disguised as a person."

Eckhart Tolle
There is only this and now. I do not think, therefore I am not. What this is exists as one.
 
goddard
#17 Posted : 6/16/2018 10:00:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 94
Joined: 08-Oct-2016
Last visit: 17-Jun-2018
Before we place labels on ourselves There is I AM this is God.

I AM John is God imagining himself being John
I AM Hurt is God imagining himself being Hurt

I AM that I AM

I believen the bible is a methaphore an allorgy for consciousness becoming aware of itself and all characters are not real persons but states of mind..

All the stories tell u how imagination creates reality.. The inner man replacing the outer man..

Read the story with isaav essau and Jacob and see if u van see this theme being played out.. How Jacob decieves isaac by pretending hé is essau.. Inner man replacing outer man...

To Change self we can in imagination enter Any state and if we make it real enough we can decieve ourselves and become what we imagined.
“Close your eyes and let the mind expand. Let no fear of death or darkness arrest its course. Allow the mind to merge with Mind. Let it flow out upon the great curve of consciousness. Let it soar on the wings of the great bird of duration, up to the very Circle of Eternity.”
― Hermes Trismegistus
 
DmnStr8
#18 Posted : 6/16/2018 10:18:42 PM

Come what may


Posts: 1278
Joined: 08-Mar-2015
Last visit: 19-Jun-2018
Nothing I wrote above was directed at anyone. Just FYI...
"Your destiny and the destiny of every living being is to be who you truly are; divine beings full of love and light. Your purpose, and the purpose of every living being, is to heal, serve and love unconditionally in your own unique way." ~Don Juanito~
 
I-Am
#19 Posted : 6/17/2018 3:42:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

New member

Posts: 7
Joined: 10-Jun-2018
Last visit: 18-Jun-2018
Location: Israel
YggTheTempest wrote:
You are actually very close, but I believe you misunderstand the truth of what it means for the individual living entity.
Ygg

One of the reason of sharing my story here is desire to understand the meaning of it to me personally, so thanks to all for your comments Smile

YggTheTempest wrote:

There are three phases of God realization...
Ygg

I don't know whether my realization of God was deep enough, but I realized the following:
- "One undivided nature of everything".
- Not only "the presence of God in every atom as well as within the very core of every living entity", but every atom and everyone actually IS God (I realized it clearer during my second experience which I'll share later).
- In the beginning I realized God as external entity distinct from me, and only then realized that God and me are the same.
Though I think all these phases are just conventionality of specific tradition/philosophy...

YggTheTempest wrote:

The fatal flaw, and the last snare of illusion in this existence is to think oneself to be God Himself. This is an easy mistake to make given our position.
Factually, the living entity is part and parcel of the Supreme Lord...
Ygg

As I've mentioned before, I am God exactly like everyone else is God. I just realized this fact, that's all. It's clear to me that I am not The Manifestation of God Himself on Earth Rolling eyes
Indeed, every living entity is part of whole, but on the other hand every living entity IS whole. This is another paradox that I got.

YggTheTempest wrote:

"I am God because I am" the statement as it is is... technically correct, but the phrasing is misleading...
Ygg

I'm aware that the statement "I am God because I am" may be interpreted incorrectly. In fact it can be truly understood only by those who had similar experience, but I did not invent this statement afterwards, I got it during my experience together with "instruction" to write it down and share.

I guess Truth can be understood only by personal experience. Not books nor mentor cannot make you to realize it. You can't truly understand the meaning of words of someone else without your own experience. They probably can push you, but it's all about you to know the truth.

 
I-Am
#20 Posted : 6/17/2018 3:51:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

New member

Posts: 7
Joined: 10-Jun-2018
Last visit: 18-Jun-2018
Location: Israel
goddard wrote:

I believen the bible is a methaphore an allorgy for consciousness becoming aware of itself and all characters are not real persons but states of mind..

I believe that Being itself is consciousness becoming aware of itself.
 
12NEXT
 
Users browsing this forum
Guest

DMT-Nexus theme created by The Traveler
This page was generated in 0.069 seconds.