We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Smoking DMT/Enhanced leaf in a shisha? Options

Astralking
#1 Posted : 11/26/2009 10:30:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just wondered if anyones ever tried this before. Was thinking it might work quite well since it will not be a direct flame and will just drag the heat from the coals through it. Also, the wetness from shisha tobacco will stop it from burning to fast. Now i really feel like im missing something here because it SEEMS like it would work well.

Any thoughts?
No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. ~P.J. O'Rourke

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Fatcat
#2 Posted : 11/27/2009 12:51:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i dont like mixing spice and tobacco. Might be something about subconcsiously knowning it is bad for you, but i can't reccomend it. But some changa/bud soaked in hash oil is a great combination.
By allowing this message to pass through your cornea, into your retina, you accept it as is and agree to my disclaimer regarding my posts that they are a complete falsification by doing so freeing me of all liability, direct, indirect, consequential or incidental that may arise from the instillation of this post in your memory bank.

Infundibulum
#3 Posted : 11/27/2009 3:17:22 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

Astralking wrote:
Just wondered if anyones ever tried this before. Was thinking it might work quite well since it will not be a direct flame and will just drag the heat from the coals through it. Also, the wetness from shisha tobacco will stop it from burning to fast. Now i really feel like im missing something here because it SEEMS like it would work well.

Any thoughts?

It works like a charm. This is how SWIM usually smokes it but he does not add any tobacco. Just any other smokeable herb that lies around

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

CosmicLion
#4 Posted : 11/27/2009 3:59:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think DMT and tobacco are natural allies...

This is obvious to anyone who has spent time with shamans in the Amazon although daily addiction is a very bad thing.

Smoking all-natural or ogranic tobacco with DMT would be optimal.

Mixing with shisha sounds VERY interesting.

I would stick to a very juicy brand of shisha, like Al Waha.

The dry stuff burns fast + harsh.

Al Waha, because of the excess syrup\molasses goo burns REAL slow, REAL thick and REAL long lasting. Plus the flavor lasts way longer too compared to most brands.

It seems like mixing the DMT\Changa into the gooey shisha could work well. The alkaloids would dissolve into the goo and could be mixed around evenly.

A lot would get "wasted" but as long as you load a thick and heavy bowl it should be good enough to pass around the group and have everyone enter an experience.

If you wanted to get REAL crazy you could try mixing the DMT in with the goo of the bottom half of the bowl and mix in the MAOI extract into the top part of the bowl. If you went strong on the MAOI that would burn better + first then it would start to vaporize the DMT.

Great idea!
-Eternally Romping the Astral Savannahlands-

Astralking
#5 Posted : 11/27/2009 4:18:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Infundibulum wrote:
Astralking wrote:

Any thoughts?

It works like a charm. This is how SWIM usually smokes it but he does not add any tobacco. Just any other smokeable herb that lies around

Wow. That is the first time i've ever heard this mentioned! Do you use it to smoke the freebase or changa? Would really love a little more detail on this Smile.
No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. ~P.J. O'Rourke

Infundibulum
#6 Posted : 11/27/2009 4:25:15 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

Well, SWIM says prepare like a shisha, but instead of the sticky tobacco stuff do the leaf-spice-leaf sandwich, or just changa mixed with some extra smokeable herb (basically because the shisha bowl is fairly big). Cover with the perforated aluminium sheet, place the coal on top and take big breaths. simple.

Quote:
Mixing with shisha sounds VERY interesting.
SWIM says the shisha sound is nice when taking off but a totally awful distraction when your friends starts using the shisha when you're still in hyperspace mode. And you cannot tell him to stop either!

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!