We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Here I am Hello =] Options

Alfazero
#1 Posted : 6/10/2018 3:55:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello,

I think it was inevitable I landed here. Just recently had my first psychedelic trips.
Since about 8 years I smoke marijuana. I had previous experiences with MDMA few times,
2 moths Ago I tried LSD and 4-Ho-MiPT month after I took 2 doses of 4-Ho-MiPT. Trips were profound will describe them later. Since 5 years I am very interested in Ahyauasca,
but since I can not partake in ceremony I decided its finally time to take DMT by the means of extracting it myself.
I've got so much to tell about myself but putting it in words is not easy task, and not being native speaker is not the case. Few things just can not be described by mere words.
I am into this topic because of my urge to expand my consciousness to go deeper in to widen my spirituality. I am meditating regularly and I am getting lot of insights, but those insights compared to one trip on LSD... its like 1 word compared to 100 essays at once.

What else can I say to introduce myself ?
I am 28 years OLD I am interested in Psychology, philosophy, astronomy, physics and many more topics to name few. Had my sweet time invested in NEW AGE stuff Experienced few spontaneous out of body experiences not caused by any drugs. Right now I follow Buddhist ideology, I think it resonates with me most.

If there are any things you would like to know about me just ask.

I hope I find here many like-minded people to be friends,

Best regards,
Alfazero

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Skatewitch
#2 Posted : 6/10/2018 4:09:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the forum! It's a very welcoming community and if you head on over to The Chat Room, you'll be ready to find people who are willing to talk about their psychedelic experiences with you, or you can even create your own forum post! Everyone has their own specific journey and each and everyone is interesting.

You're gonna fit in great around here, I'm gonna love seeing you integrating into this forum

Happy tripping! Twisted Evil