We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Heyo, I'm Skatewitch Options

Skatewitch
#1 Posted : 6/9/2018 10:04:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey!

After months of putting it off, I finally got around to making an account on the DMT-Nexus. When I started using psychedelics I had this site bookmarked, constantly looking around to make sure I wasn't making an irrational decisions and/or destroying my own body/mind.

My current drug of choice is LSD, which I've done roughly ~15 times now and a small period of time of micro-dosing. I have experimented with N,N-DMT, 4-AcO-DMT, and Kava. My first time trying DMT I failed and only ended up getting what I kind of described as buzz, my thoughts and ideas were morphed into thing I don't even consider a branch off to my current ideology of life.

But other than that my LSD and 4-AcO-DMT (Synthetic Shroom) trips are something of their own, I want to focus researching and learning about DMT on this forum but trust me, like anyone else I love to talk about my other trips into other substances.

Looking forward to seeing what this community has to offer, you guys have already done so much to help me I thought I might as well join in on the action, happy tripping! Twisted Evil

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

TGO
#2 Posted : 6/9/2018 11:49:13 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Welcome to the Nexus!

You've come to the right place to share your experiences with this unique community! Even though I can never express the ineffable qualities surrounding psychedelics properly, I love trying to. There is something satisfying about writing down the experience, even if the words don't do it justice. Feel free to write up a report about any of your experiences thus far. Writing a good trip report, filling out the questionnaire, posting an intro essay, and engaging with the community in general (forum/chat) are all excellent ways to attain full membership. I think you'll fit in nicely around here.

So, come on in and enjoy your time spent here!

Peace
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Wakinyan
#3 Posted : 6/10/2018 1:14:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Glad to meet your acquaintance SkateWitch. Cool name as well and very happy to see you research before you leap.

I have to ask though, are you witch? Or just a wickedly good skate boarder? Or none of the above?

My name is a reference to stones as Inyan means stone. Wakan means sacred.

Not that you asked, but I find it interesting that many names tell a story of sorts and there is often more to them than meets the eye at first.
When I graft you graft we graft

Skatewitch
#4 Posted : 6/10/2018 1:43:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh no no, I 100% understand lol, names are something crazy interesting to me as well, Although I only choose this name because it was the name of the song I was listening to at the time, one of my favs as well. It's linked right here: Zillakami x SosMula - Skatewitch

+ It's also a sample from Warts & All: The Films of Danny Plotnick, "In it, a group of teenage female skatepunks (and their pet rats) terrorize boy skaters. (Dangerous Minds)" Here's the link to that

Also, sacred stones is a v interesting name Twisted Evil