We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Capsuled changa herbs.. Options

Astralking
#1 Posted : 11/26/2009 4:48:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well after looking in a local health food shop i found they sell quite alot of various herbs, but they were in capsule form. I bought a bottle of capsules "Pau d'Arco" Just to see have a see and it is just the plant material but it's inside capsules. This would of been perfect but it seems reaaaallly fine. I'm guessing most people just use the actual herb and that it is much more preferable but was just wondering if the capsules could be viable
No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. ~P.J. O'Rourke

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

jamie
#2 Posted : 11/26/2009 5:05:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

capsules of d arco powder?..I usually use like 10 grams at once..I doubt enought could be found in one capsule or even 3..
Long live the unwoke.

Astralking
#3 Posted : 11/26/2009 5:34:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Haha i meant i have a bottle of 100 capsules but just took 1 out to test how fine it was. oops Smile
No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. ~P.J. O'Rourke

mrwiggle
#4 Posted : 10/28/2016 12:01:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

you can smoke powderized herbs, but it ussually doesnt work very well by itself...airflow issues..if you buy some herbal tea youll be better off
ive received the trans dermal download in the apousal lounge

no disease could possibly survive in such a wiggly environment!

ClaroinVitam
#5 Posted : 10/31/2016 4:36:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Drip tinctured pharma ingredients on and eat em Razz