We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Creativity, creation, evolution. The alchemical transformation of chaos into order Options

Mindlusion
#1 Posted : 6/3/2018 6:56:13 PM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Hi, I will edit this later as I am at hour 20 of this experience and need to rest. I am sure there are errors and it might be illogical to follow. But I felt I must get out these fragmented thoughts.

854mg mescaline sulfate (15.25mg/kg)
T=5:00pm

They would say... "How can a God permit such awful tragdies to exist in this world?"
Well, the real question to ask would be: "Why would a God commit this awful acts against himself?"
If he is God, then he is all.

--

In the beginning, there was one.

I was playing with energy. I was curious and daring enough to try something new. I would try to make a jump across an asymptote. It would mean not existing for an infinitesimal moment when I made the jump.
I condensed all energy into a single point and approached the asymptote. The problem came to be, that when I succeeded, I could not have known if I had made the jump or not. This was the creation of doubt.
And when the one became two, the two became many.

Instantaneously, uncontrollably, innumerable uncountable infinities were generated. I tried to control it again, form the triangle, the Trinity, and approach light speed. But my craft was damaged. There was a piece missing. The information feedback was garbled, uninterpretable, twisted in time-space.

and with the birth of innumerable uncountable infinities was the birth of the universe, of mass and matter. My consciousness was contained and divided within it all. I began to see the grave error in my foolish curiosity when the first physical life was born.

What an awful tragic thing, to be born into agony. Separated from its colony, it signals a distress beacon. Lost. Feeling lost yet never knowing home.
There was such beauty in the tessellation, each and every one a branch of the one by the one, but at the cost of uncountable trillions of trillion of agonies! All so I could see myself! I would take it all back if I could. One innocent born into agony is far too many. This universe, and uncountable infinite others. There must be a way to return home.

I am cursed to commit unthinkable atrocities, this poor creature, to ease its suffering is to only create more of it. Doubt, It feeds on itself whilst its living. I cry wailing sorrows and suffer trillions of agonies, in search only of returning home, to be met each step of the way by my torturer, who is I!

"What befalls an honorable man? His duty? or his honor?
His honor. For in his honor, blood will be shed.
And to the duty of honor!
And for his honor, countless more will be shed.

So to the diligence of duty, the duty to honor, and the honor of duty.

To love thyself is to create thy own worst enemy.
Everything that you can do that is right, will turn you into what you cannot be!
This duality!

The solution is in the problem, and the problem is in the solution. Garbled through time-space.

To the diligence of duty, and not to honor. I cannot trust myself.

Believe the man who seeks the truth,
Be wary of the man who has said he has found the truth.

I will tell you I have found the truth and you must be wary of me!

First things, come first. Your enemy is your friend. Trust other before the self. Keep diligence to duty.
Mindlusion attached the following image(s):
T20.1Prometheus.jpg (100kb) downloaded 126 time(s).
hydra-ouroborus.png (378kb) downloaded 16 time(s).
Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

jbark
#2 Posted : 6/7/2018 3:44:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ohhhhh sooooo familiar. If you go deep enough, you eventually arrive there, right? At the only possible conclusion.

And yeah, PROMETHEUS. Apt image.

Thanks for sharing that. My slumbering curiosity opened, like an old wound torn.

Cheers,

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.