CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Piperine Options

Cactus Man
#1 Posted : 6/3/2018 5:00:47 AM

Alchemical Apprentice

Been experimenting with extracting piperine from black pepper recently. About to get a nice yield off 100g. What is the recommended dosage of this stuff?
"If you do not posses the ashes you will not be able to obtain our salt and without our salt you will not be able to impart to our substance a bodily form for the coagulation of all things is produced by salt alone." ~ Basil Valentine

Psychedelic news, articles, interviews and art from the DMT-Nexus and other sources.

blue.magic
#2 Posted : 6/3/2018 1:01:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've read something like 5 - 20 mg per day just by quick googling.

20 mg of piperine is say to increase bioavailability of curcumine 15-fold so this amount seems to already strongly blocks the digestive enzyme.

BTW have you watched the NileRed's piperine extraction video? He seems to be able to make quite pure product:

Cactus Man
#3 Posted : 6/3/2018 4:13:32 PM

Alchemical Apprentice

I guess ill start with about 10mg to be safe. Thanks for the reply!
"If you do not posses the ashes you will not be able to obtain our salt and without our salt you will not be able to impart to our substance a bodily form for the coagulation of all things is produced by salt alone." ~ Basil Valentine

Cactus Man
#4 Posted : 12/6/2018 12:18:32 AM

Alchemical Apprentice

After putting it off for a really long time I am finally finishing up my first successful small scale piperine extraction!

Right now I am freeze precipitating the end product. Planning to try to use it in about a 10mg dose as a booster for kratom tomorrow as I hear it potentiates kratom quite well!

Anyone know of other things piperine can be used to potentiate? I have high hopes for this compound! Thumbs up

benzyme
#5 Posted : 12/6/2018 1:23:50 AM

bioanalytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/CYP3A4

look under Ligands.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck
XMR 46JqfBqi7JNM1W5rXXZ1FF1CBKKLoGEVBRya9Cn3RJmPbQhT4GeZpVKWbwaVe4vUMveKAzAiA4j8xgUi29TpKXpm3whx5MW
BTC 3CNrz6Tj17U35GLkRB1zsNtVoedorw8oja
ETH 0xd433198cb786145767c67d874b36cd7d42baf57a

Cactus Man
#6 Posted : 12/7/2018 2:24:01 AM

Alchemical Apprentice

benzyme wrote:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/CYP3A4

look under Ligands.

thanks man! ill get back to you all soon on how some of my personal experiments with it go!

decided to do some cactoos today instead and skipped the piperine.

gonna check up on it in the freezer soon to see if it precipitated. Thumbs up