We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV345
Mescaline STB without emulsion Options

blue.magic
#81 Posted : 7/30/2018 3:53:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the suggestions. Yes the hot water was probably the problem! I've added it after doing three pulls though so most mescaline should have been extracted by that point.

I shook the funnel vigorously for a minute. Please note I did this backsalting extraction several times in the past and I know it takes some shaking, but gentle shaking, swirling and inversions are enough. This time I shook a lot and no change occurred.

As for the indicator, this is not a problem. Note that although it is an irritant in macroscopic quantities, only about 0.1 ml of 0.2% solution is used, that is about 200 micrograms in the whole batch.

...and I do the dry acetone washes anyway, this removes both excess acid and the indicator as well.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

antichode
#82 Posted : 7/30/2018 7:48:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Right on man. and hey,. 360mg is better than nothing. Eat it!!!!

blue.magic
#83 Posted : 7/31/2018 3:53:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

antichode wrote:
Right on man. and hey,. 360mg is better than nothing. Eat it!!!!

It's not for me but for a shaman friend for whom I saved the actives from tea out of pure love.

But ceremony is coming soon Smile

pete666
#84 Posted : 7/31/2018 9:03:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Guys, I've decided to put this topic to sleep, consider it to be dead, please go to STB Mescaline Extraction TEK

New members without access to new topic with interest in this TEK can use this topic
Acceptance of the fact that our reality is not real doesn't in fact mean it is not real. It just leads to better understanding what real means.

«PREV345