We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
THH & DMT Fumarate Options

Madcap
#1 Posted : 11/25/2009 11:04:25 PM

illudium Q-36

Quote:
I had a dream where I dissolved 200mg of THH and 50mg of DMT Fumarate (made from white-white freebase) in a few ounces of water. I hadn't eaten much of anything all day so after I drank the solution, I ate a piece of buttered toast. I felt a pleasant high creep in over the next 30 minutes but the visuals were very slight. I then dissolved another 50mg of DMT fumarate in some more water and drank it down.

10 minutes later I was experiencing visuals about the same level as post-breakthrough vaped DMT. When I closed my eyes, I was in hyperspace. I just couldn't keep them closed... I was a little scared because I wasn't sure about the booster dose. Was this the peak or am I really in for it?

Turns out I was nearing the peak. I can't wait to go at it again. I hope to nail my dose right the first time...as I sort of wasted the peak with my worry

So my question is this...

How long does the MAO effect of THH last?

SWIMs just not sure how to measure his next dose. I think 100mg DMT w 200mg THH at once will be much stronger than the way it was taking the dose in 2 goes.

By the way... SWIM LOVED THE ORAL EXPERIENCE. So much more smooth than the vaped rollercoaster blastoff.
All posts written by Madcap should be regarded as fiction.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

#2 Posted : 11/26/2009 2:02:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Not sure via the oral route BUT when SWIM had THH and smoked 50mg via sandwich method (SWIM subling'd 70mg THH 25 minutes prior to smoking) the CEVs lasted quite a bit longer but OEV's lasted a good hour n' half after comin back from hyperspace.

SWIM had walked outside after coming back and the trees were dancing pleasantly, the sky seemed to fractalize itself into this ornate pattern, along with the shimmer of all the lighting outside.

Was a very beautiful experience.

w0mbat
#3 Posted : 12/27/2009 3:38:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Isn't 200 mg THH kind of a lot? For some reason SWIM thought ~50 mg would be enough (but perhaps this is just wishful thinking since SWIM doesn't have that much THH ? )

I assume SWIY did his homework before dosing, but has SWIY ever had success with less than 200 mg THH?
benzyme wrote:

i'm tellin ya, one day i'll interface a mass spec and uv-vis spectrophotometer to a modular synthesizer

69ron
#4 Posted : 12/27/2009 6:00:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Madcapv2 wrote:
By the way... SWIM LOVED THE ORAL EXPERIENCE. So much more smooth than the vaped rollercoaster blastoff.

It's definitely the best way to use DMT, in SWIM's experience.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

psychosisdoses
#5 Posted : 12/27/2009 6:22:35 PM

Derek

69ron wrote:

It's definitely the best way to use DMT, in SWIM's experience.

i agree i cant stress this enough on people it almost feels like dmt was meant to be taken this way
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~
‹maxzar100› YOU are like acid
‹mattimus› dosesdosingdoses

Pokey
#6 Posted : 12/27/2009 10:45:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

How long and how intense is this experience?

I have only vaporized spice alone (no MAOI's).

I have had dozens of wonderful experiences this way, but I have had 2 that were very disturbing. The short duration of those 2 journeys was merciful.

I am totally incapacitated when vaping, what is a pharma experience like as far as that goes?

I am not in a position to have a sitter, so I am very curious about depth and duration, and also how controllable these aspects are with dose (dose of both MAOI and spice).

Thanks for any help!Very happy

Pokey the Curious

Espiridion
#7 Posted : 1/1/2010 1:20:25 AM

--who.??..ME??--

THH.

It is a bit slower on the launch. Slows down the spice to a more manageable level. Less fear going in and the visuals are different. Get some and try it. I have been using THH sublingually followed by vaped spice for awhile now. That or Caapi alkaloids. They are both great and I usually never just vape spice by itself, anymore. Start with ~15-25 mg and see if that is enough to alter the spice, if not, up the dose 5-10 mg til you get there.

Also, check out 'other methods' of administration. I have been using sublingual freebase spice and it is working very very well. I start off with some harmala before hand as it seems to really help.

J
Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

69ron
#8 Posted : 1/1/2010 5:49:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Concerning the sublingual DMT...SWIM uses Virola calophylla sublingually and that works great for a sublingual DMT journey without the pain.

What causes the pain anyway? And why is it completely absent in the resin?
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Acolyte
#9 Posted : 1/19/2010 1:59:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
Concerning the sublingual DMT...SWIM uses Virola calophylla sublingually and that works great for a sublingual DMT journey without the pain.

fascinating!

69ron, at what dose do you use Virola calophylla to get OEVs? (and resin or bark?)

(thanks for being such a Nexus gem!!!)

a.
?

joebono
#10 Posted : 1/19/2010 2:06:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Pokey wrote:
How long and how intense is this experience?

I have only vaporized spice alone (no MAOI's).

I have had dozens of wonderful experiences this way, but I have had 2 that were very disturbing. The short duration of those 2 journeys was merciful.

I am totally incapacitated when vaping, what is a pharma experience like as far as that goes?

I am not in a position to have a sitter, so I am very curious about depth and duration, and also how controllable these aspects are with dose (dose of both MAOI and spice).

Thanks for any help!Very happy

Pokey the Curious

The experience is similar to a mushroom trip except there are more distinct visuals and the colors are tinged with gorgeous violets and pinks. All of my trips have been full of love and profound insights. Much of the time there seems to be peacock eyes superimposed on everything. It is stunning. Even when the experience overwhelms me, I am not drowning in the waves of hyperspace but surfing them. Higher doses of oral DMT bring me to a noble place where cosmic truths seem to be whispered to me. If you dose high enough with a MAOI, you can even get a six hour journey. I recommend caapi extracts as they are an essential ingredient in the magic.

Pokey
#11 Posted : 1/19/2010 3:39:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank You for the guidance Joebono, much appreciated!Very happy

Pokey

69ron
#12 Posted : 1/19/2010 3:48:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Acolyte wrote:
69ron wrote:

fascinating!

69ron, at what dose do you use Virola calophylla to get OEVs? (and resin or bark?)

(thanks for being such a Nexus gem!!!)

a.

The bark available is not effective. Pretty much all of it is wild harvested and has all the resin removed from it by the natives. The natives sell the resin separately for a lot more money.

With the resin, 750 mg or so is an average amount for a very weak trip with some OEVs. SWIM likes 1000-2000 mg. You need to use it with about 6% calcium hydroxide or it will not work well at all. That means for 1000 mg resin, you would use 60 mg of calcium hydroxide.

You can get good potentiation if you add 10-20 mg of THH, harmaline, or harmine to it, nearly doubling the potency of the resin.

SWIM specifically likes THH with it more than any other MAOI.