We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Face twisting dude and his self-mutilating companion Options

Exitwound
#1 Posted : 5/24/2018 10:44:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sometimes, after blasting off on somewhat lower dose, I almost instantly get to see this dude. He's mostly just face with pair of eyes, nose and mouth (rarely having body) which he likes to twist/morph in a weird way, like wrapping itself around it, transforming, with focus on the nose. Sometimes he also twists it in a shocking way, like he's trying to scare me. He also is really obsessed with his nose. It's hard to describe but most of his face transformations start and end up with his nose either ending up a ridiculous length, bent at angles, or wrapped around himself and then transforming into a face out of that wrap of a nose again. When he has a body he like to point at the tip of his nose.

Sometimes I see his female companion with him from the start, sometimes she appears later, she has body. One time I saw facetwister doing some kind of hyperspace surgical procedure on her abdomen, it was open with flaps of "skin" to the left and right and hyperspace intestines (which are nothing like real ones of course) showing, they both were looking at me like with glassy-eyed attention. Another time she might remove her limb or two and show them to me. Today she split herself in all directions, like body parts and skin and spreading so I could see all her insides, spine, etc. All while looking directly at me.

What characterizes these trips is that they are always very crisp and vivid and I can remember them almost entirely. They also lack fast-changing surrounding or pace of DMT, whole trip is usually with these dudes and their changes aren't that fast and somewhat easy to follow. I also get bored on such trips very fast, always get "oh no, these guys again feeling".

I noticed that these trips so far happen when I don't smoke weed prior to blasting off and dose is less than my usual breakthrough dosage.

Have you met them on your journeys or are they unique to my brain?
Are they some kind of waiting room inhabitants with weird sense of humor?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

HolySmoke
#2 Posted : 5/24/2018 11:56:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I haven't met them, so sorry for not contributing in a helpful way, but:

The first half of your description of them, I couldn't help but imagine the avatars of dmnstr8 Big grin

Intensity increases exponentially until you reach the I of the storm.

DmnStr8
#3 Posted : 5/25/2018 12:29:39 AM

Come what may

I was summoned?!

If anyone is interested in my weird choices of avatars, they are from the wonderful artist Nikos Gyftakis. I love all of his paintings!!

Please check out his website by clicking the link below!

http://nikosgyftakis.com/work/
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Exitwound
#4 Posted : 5/25/2018 6:30:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DmnStr8 wrote:
I was summoned?!

If anyone is interested in my weird choices of avatars, they are from the wonderful artist Nikos Gyftakis. I love all of his paintings!!

Please check out his website by clicking the link below!

http://nikosgyftakis.com/work/

This guy definitely drops

DmnStr8
#5 Posted : 5/25/2018 11:18:31 PM

Come what may

Exitwound wrote:
This guy definitely drops

No doubt in my mind!

I have never seen anything like you are describing to be sure! Sounds morbid and fun at the same time.. like a good horror movie. I would say they are unique to your brain! So.. you must be morbid and fun! Razz

I can relate to a more vivid experience when not smoking marijuana. I quit smoking weed some months ago and my DMT journeys have been very vivid and I remember much more of what I experience.

I would love to see something like you are describing. I like weird and off the wall experiences. I like to come back and say "WTF was that!!".

"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda