We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Naturally Elevated MAO Level? Options

spakk
#1 Posted : 5/20/2018 7:20:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good day:
Initial spice experiences back in January started with The Machine (5" tall Tabasco sauce bottle), and guessing at dosage - starting conservatively. I'd preheat the wire tangle a bit, drop spice onto it whereupon it would melt in, then carefully vaporize several lungfuls with 10sec between each. At most, slight body load, no CEVs. Next, I determined to rule out any possibility of burning, so I employed the so-called GordoTek bottle/foil/heat gun device. This time I weighed out precise amounts starting with 15mg and ending with 50mg - over a period of a couple of weeks. Aside from slight heart palpitations, nothing special. I was told some people have no/little reaction due to naturally high MAO levels. It was suggested I try a pre-dose of MAOI in the form of extracted harmalas: THH/harmine/harmaline (2:1:1 ratio).

I started by testing the mixture by itself to get familiar with the effect. 170mg SL, then swallowed after 30 minutes (yes, a long time!) with a bit of orange juice. The effect peaked at about one hour with a bit of a dreamy, lightheadedness - especially when turning of moving abruptly. Tailed off after about three hours.

The next day, I did 30mg SL of the mix for fifteen minutes (swallowed) followed immediately by 15mg spice vapor. Definite immediate effect consisting of a light auditory ringing, moderate body load, momentary dread offset by being in the moment and focusing of breath. CEVs consisting of a few small fractal curly cues were observed - nothing colorful. Arose and went outside after about nine minutes and meditated in the sun. Fifteen minutes later a slight dreaminess/euphoria remained - could be residual MAOI effects.

Today, two days later, I did 33mg MAOI mixture SL for 15 minutes, then 28mg spice vapor. Slight body load and a lightheaded anesthetized feeling, no CEVs, diminished rapidly within four minutes. Reloaded and vaporized 35mg spice vapor, this time same mild effects, but lasted about fifteen minutes.

I'm thinking my stronger experience of two days ago may have been due to residual MAOI from the 170mg dose the previous day. Next attempt will be 100mg SL and 35mg spice.

Thanks for reading.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.