We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello Nexus! Options

kingn3eo
#1 Posted : 5/20/2018 2:45:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello all! My name is Neo, and I'm happy to be a part of the family.
I'm very familiar with psychedelics(LSD, Shroomies, and Research Chems) but I'm pretty new to the DMT scene. My first time started as a recreational experience, but during my trip I kind of realised it was way more than that. I'm very happy to be here and be able to share my experiences and learn more about this beautiful world of wonders! Big grin

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

TGO
#2 Posted : 5/20/2018 5:02:32 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Welcome to the Nexus!

The Nexus is a wonderful place to be, full of unique individuals and loaded with valuable information.
So, come on in, take a look around, and enjoy the ride!

May you find whatever you are seeking here!

Peace
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Wakinyan
#3 Posted : 5/23/2018 4:21:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

kingn3eo wrote:
Hello all! My name is Neo, and I'm happy to be a part of the family.
I'm very familiar with psychedelics(LSD, Shroomies, and Research Chems) but I'm pretty new to the DMT scene. My first time started as a recreational experience, but during my trip I kind of realised it was way more than that. I'm very happy to be here and be able to share my experiences and learn more about this beautiful world of wonders! Big grin

Neo I love your name, follow the white rabbit! Life is a recreational experience I try not to take too seriously.
When I graft you graft we graft