We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Copuple harrased by police over morel mushrooms Options

Loveall
#1 Posted : 5/17/2018 11:14:00 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Couple harrased after enjoying nature and eating morel mushrooms.

Land of the free? What a joke. Turns out we didn't have to worry about dictators, instead lies and false propaganda villifying certain substances is what allowed a bureaucracy to destroy the natural freedoms of our generation.

No dictator in history comes even close to arresting and encarcerating the droves of citizens that have been victims of oppressive governments pursuing a war on drugs based on false premisses. In the US, there have been 40 million arrests during the war on drugs. 2017 alone saw 600K arrests.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

DmnStr8
#2 Posted : 5/18/2018 2:37:54 AM

Come what may

I hear ya loud and clear!

What? Land of the free? Whoever told you that is your enemy!

"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Loveall
#3 Posted : 5/18/2018 7:17:06 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Well, I wouldn't call them an enemy.

I think that a lot of those who believe(d) in the war on drugs had good intentions.

The war is utterly baseless for many drugs, which turn out to be overall beneficial and have been used by humanity for thousands of years. The people with good intentions that started/run the war knew little about the pharmacology and history behind these substances. Or if they know about this, they rationalize it away (your source of income is a strong rationalizing force). They are in the grip of western culture arrogance and domineering attitude. They are doing much more damage than good with their war.

For example, Ronald Reagan suffered from Alzheimers. During his life he villivied the marijuana plant. Behind his leadership many lives were negatively affected due to his disfunctional view of nature. Turns out, the plant could have helped him manage and slow the progress of his disease. So Reagan himself had to suffer needlessly from his misguided beliefs.

Reagan villifying a natural plant based of false premises:

Reagan getting Alzehimer's:
https://www.reaganlibrar...-s-alzheimer-s-diagnosis

Reagan's last years:
http://www.newsweek.com/...disease-president-434187

Newsweek wrote:
And so began what Nancy called her husband's "long goodbye," which was, for her, 10 years of exacting caregiving, hurried lunches with friends, ever-briefer phone calls to the outside world, hours spent with old love letters and powerful advocacy for new research into cures for the disease that was taking Ronnie from her.

Turns out the plant and the research Reagan put roadblocks on would have helped:
https://www.nature.com/a...es/npjamd201612#abstract

The war on drugs is a disfunction, not an evil. It hurts everyone, on both sides.

💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

blue.magic
#4 Posted : 5/21/2018 6:02:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

America suffers something like auto-immune disease, attacking its own healthy cells while leaving the cancer growing freely...

Wakinyan
#5 Posted : 5/28/2018 4:00:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Loveall wrote:
Couple harrased after enjoying nature and eating morel mushrooms.

Land of the free? What a joke. Turns out we didn't have to worry about dictators, instead lies and false propaganda villifying certain substances is what allowed a bureaucracy to destroy the natural freedoms of our generation.

No dictator in history comes even close to arresting and encarcerating the droves of citizens that have been victims of oppressive governments pursuing a war on drugs based on false premisses. In the US, there have been 40 million arrests during the war on drugs. 2017 alone saw 600K arrests.

I just got done reading the link to the dastardly old man and the young girl who dared to eat mushrooms in their own home and post pictures of it on social media. Guess they should be lucky they were not shot or beat down for trying to hide evidence in the trash.
When I graft you graft we graft

Spiralout
#6 Posted : 5/28/2018 5:55:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That is a good metaphor blue magic..

It is really ridiculous, just picturing the couple going through this ordeal is almost comical on one level but really the sadness out weighs the funny side of it. There are such bigger, more important fish to fry.

I really don't understand it...

Astonish
#7 Posted : 6/4/2018 7:48:37 PM

Ontological Philosopher

I put my view of U.S freedom to a friend the other day; & it went something like this:
''your freedom only exists within your ability to acquiesce systematic political indoctrination & Oppression.''
Learning is the paramount delectation, and tribulation in life.
~Astonish

Hector
#8 Posted : 6/5/2018 12:58:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Americans aren't free. We have no rights. We have no freedoms as the government continues to increasingly control and regulate ever aspect of our lives. We should not be bound by unjust laws. I think stigmatized and prosecuting psilocybin mushroom users and cannabis users/cultivators is on par with homophobia. It is evil and the irony is these police think they have higher morals. They are the minions of big brothers army, servants of the Machiavellian-esque state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9-R8T1SuG4
"The more powerful and original a mind, the more it will incline towards the religion of solitude" Aldous Huxley

blue.magic
#9 Posted : 6/5/2018 12:46:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." -- Benjamin Franklin

IMO freedom comes hand in hand with responsibility. We can never have one without the other.

Hector wrote:
Machiavellian-esque state

And sometimes Kafkaesque as well I would say. Not that E.U. is different - we go in that direction too, unfortunately.