We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Did I eat mushrooms, or smoke DMT!? Options

I
#1 Posted : 5/13/2018 11:06:02 PM

EYE

Holy balls! So last time we ate mushrooms, we ate an ounce a piece over the period of an hour or so... I bought an ounce from an old friend, and decided to "take it easy " and take "only" a quarter a piece (Mckenna declared often "5 dried grams in silent darkness"Pleased... we were both having OEV's within 20 minutes (no exaggeration) and when I closed my eyes, I was at the carnival of the DMT space? I was wondering around this insanely beautiful fractaling landscape... all of a sudden, I'm being chased out of the area by some entity on a plow type machine... the being kept changing form,jumping in and out of me, I felt him above me,projecting the image I saw in front of me... was very threatening, and trying desperately to intimidate me.

Once out of the area, he receded, and a similar entity shows up with entertainment in store, creating the area in plasmatis ecstasy, he alters every aspect down to the frequency of the air, the direction the waves of rapidly altering colors shift vertical to horizontal, and as he floats around in his throne, he blows through some sort of pipe in one hand, releasing a vapor, and with his other hand, twists what must be a telekinetic dial of some sort, shaping the vapor and creating a completely different feel. As the vapor passes over me slowly, I exist in both states for a moment, and then he pulls me out of my body in many different directions, just far enough to not completely exit.

I felt as though I was in the DMT space, and that he was reshaping my body and mind to exit and receive a clearer signal from the mushroom... The mushroom and I took turns altering the hallucination, I couldn't control specific aspects, but I could definitely intensify whatever was coming out. I asked the mushroom to give me DMT style, and it did! I'm blasted with euphoria at the request of mdma... I go on 2 trips simultaneously, and have access to the wealth of knowledge of the universe(s). I took and condensed my closed eye trip into a round window tip left peripheral, and open my eyes to the field behind my house which was both grass and ocean.

All of a sudden, there are a dozen large bats feeding on insects around the street light near the property, sweeping over top of me, and I can feel them!I can see through them... distracted by audio hallucination, I lose the bats, and it strikes me that without my observing them, they're no longer there... I call to them (telepathically) and to my surprise, they return... I felt so honored, so connected!

Has anyone else had a mushroom trip as intense as the DMT flash? This is the first time I've done mushrooms since working with the spice, Have I unlocked some part of muy brain? I've never tripped that hard on mushrooms, and was a relatively low dose compared to other times... have I just been getting bunk boomers? Do people dose shrooms with anything? Lol, super intense, needless to say, I'm taking up donations to clean him out! Lol

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!