We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Confusing trip Options

Astro Nova
#1 Posted : 5/12/2018 5:31:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A few weeks ago a few of my friends and I went on a camping retreat to bond and prepare for some events coming up in our lives. We all ingested different dosages of Psilocybe Cubensis (My dosage was 3.5 grams). Throughout the night we walked around the woods and explored the lake and my visuals were fairly laid back and I felt like I was bonding with my friends while also dealing with some emotions in my life. Around 6 hours after ingesting most everyone was done with their trip and we decided to smoke and go to bed. We were sleeping in a small cabin that was very dark with the lights off and I was in a hammock, so looking back at it, smoking was probably not the best choice before I went to bed.

What pursued is still my most confusing trip to date. I started my closing my eyes to try and sleep but had a very weird feeling in my head, almost as if I had left my body and all that was left was my consciousness. When I opened my eyes I was surprised to see all the walls around me, covered in splatter-paint from the floorboard to the ceiling. Although the paint didn't scare me, I had a very anxious feeling that we were not alone in the cabin and whatever was there had something to show me. The splatter pain quickly began to morph together and slowly encompass my whole vision. For the few hours, my vision was totally encompassed and the colors began to shapeshift into words that I couldn't make out since they weren't in my language. These words were shifting between different languages that were alien to me and they were constantly spinning towards me and away and up/down or back and forth, almost as if they were in another dimension that didn't abide by our laws of physics. After an hour or so they shifted into what I remember to be greek words that I didn't recognize but could understand their meaning. Once they became greek the visuals would get so intense and overwhelming that I would just have to let go and close my eyes. Once I did that it was as if the words were guiding me through my life, showing me different points of my life through very clear images that I recognized. This continued for I think 3 more hours until the sun rose and as soon as I could see the sun, it was like the trip ran from it and just cut off without any warning.

I have been trying to deal with what happened for a while now, but still feel like I don't have a lot of clarity on what happened and wanted to share my experience to possibly process what happened since I haven't really told anyone about it.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Intezam
#2 Posted : 5/12/2018 5:52:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hi, what did you smoke? And what did the Greek wornds say, do you remember?

Astro Nova
#3 Posted : 5/12/2018 5:58:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Intezam wrote:
hi, what did you smoke? And what did the greek words say, do you remember?

We were smoking marijuana through the night and around a half gram or maybe a gram at the very end of the night. I wish I remembered what they said but there was just so many of them and they were so overwhelming all I can remember is that they were guiding me and telling me something. Almost as if they were there to pull me from my body.

Intezam
#4 Posted : 5/12/2018 6:13:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

We did smoke some strong weed after 7 years of total abstinence...and then....we spent the rest of the night with a blanket over the head in 0ne(1) of these horrible pin-needle-eyed-tele-tubby-cartoon-worlnds while looking at the last 7 years through the kikker saland view.

..when you say mari*uana, we take it that you do not smoke it very often?

Astro Nova
#5 Posted : 5/12/2018 8:00:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
when you say mari*uana, we take it that you do not smoke it very often?

Thank you for the interactive response!

we actually smoked quite often up until this point. Maybe we just smoked too much or the strain was much stronger than what We were used to. The weird part is that I'm the only one that had such a strong experience! everyone else went to bed and didn't feel anything else.

Intezam
#6 Posted : 5/13/2018 12:11:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If we had a vision like yours, we'd think of it as auspicious, or, alternatively as good dense clouds, glad tidings...etc, especially if there was a certain heavy feeling involved (physically), like your arms or legs feeling heavier...Smile

Perhaps it will become moar clear in a couple of years...?

Anyway, based on personal experience, we'd also would have connected it with wealth and stash and how it is/was spent/distributed and wether that amount of it (2.5%) that (already) belongs to the poor and homeless (& the needy) was directed into the right channels* in order NOT to be a thief and avoid being sucked into the hyperspaces' shredder aka as the picture-puzzle-shredder-wall. This crusher-shredder thing is real enough and we have been stuck/sucked in/into it for an eternity....and we know why (..we think). It sounds weird and crazy, right? From inside the shredder wheel it's difficult when 0ne(1) is being shredded by interesting knowledge and concepts, to learn these...those that are both beneficial aaand can be implemented (i.e. put into practice). But an eternity is a long time......(!)
And forgetfulness is a factor too (..said the hoopoe). It's not a proper hell, but it certainly feels like a lid of some thing.So...these views are from intezam perspective.

innernet wrote:
To see writing on the walls in your dreams and visions may indicate that you will make big attempts by not confining yourself with your possessions. The status which you will have gradually will surprise even yourself.

...found on a dream interpretation site

*hypocrisy alert