We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Sobbing and wailing. Experience. Options

DmtProphecy
#1 Posted : 5/7/2018 8:04:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ive had a few experiences where I had went into a trance. Those experiences seemed like they were done to me. They weren't bad or anything. It's hard to explain. I will take three hits, become incoherent and lose awareness of my body and surroundings. I'll be unable to take any nore hits than this and be thrown around in a sea of fractals, one time having hard ego death. I never saw any entities or felt emotional about the experience, however intense it may have been. This time was different. It just hapoened about 10 minutes ago. I'm still crying about it. Here's what happened.

The first time I used the vapor genie I wasn't getting big enough hits. I was concerned about burning the porcelin. This time I focused on the hit and didn't worry about it too much. The other times I had taken up to 3 hits before I lost awareness in this world completely. This time I just took one big hit. I wasn't expecting much from it... not expecting anything really. After I hit the VG I could tell it was a big hit because I was having to work to not caughf. This really says something because my spice is smooth and I smoke ciggerettes... lungs of steel apparently although I'm sure some weed smokers are better at this than even I. Smile
anyhow, I walked into my bedroom and layed on the bed. The very fact that I was even able to walk and that I was still in contact with reality gave me no sign that I had enough for any experience at all.

I closed my eyes and I was outside. It was as if I were standing by a building, in an alley and under an overhang which blocked out some sun. Someone was there. I couldn't make them out... They were like a shadow or A shadow was cast over them. They began to walk twards me. I felt as if i knew them. They walked closer and closer until they were getting near me. Then I noticed that they were fading away. I begged them... no! Please don't go!. They continued to fade until they were gone. I was sobbing at this point and back to 'reality' laying on my bed. I was still sobbing and wailing with strong emotion. Pleas don't go, come back, please. My husband ran in very concerned asking me, are you Ok?! Sobbing and wailing, yes I'm ok, it's ok, everything's ok. I just kept crying. I really DON'T cry. I'm not an emotional person at all. I've not cried like this in a VERY long time. I just explained to him that I was just emotional because it ended so soon along with the shock that anything had happened at all.

I had had maybe a glass of wine too much... I have a tooth infection and only drank it because I wanted to ease the pain. The antibiotics aren't helping my pain yet and I wanted to take the edge off. I don't know if it was proper use of the VG or the extra wine but something got me in contact with something like nothing has before.

I'm still crying a little bit. I'm not sure why I'm so emotional or if I knew that being... but I think I do know them. This is the most significant experience I've had so far.

It ended as quickly as it started. I was in the bedroom for 4 or 5 minutes maybe. As soon as I snapped out of it, i was pretty much completely sober. The longing I felt as I was back to this reality was so painful. I want to go back.

I'm not sure what to make of this and I'm still crying. (At the same time my tooth hurts like he'll as the alcohol wore off quick) I don't know what to think. Please help.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Northerner
#2 Posted : 5/7/2018 9:41:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

From my experience...

Mixing DMT with any sort of infection or virus leads to very unpleasant consequences. They can precipitate terrible fevers and terrible trips. You need to be %100 physically as well as emotionally when you jump in.

Alcohol and DMT are a poor combination too.

Nor is DMT a great substance for escapist behavior, it's far too real. Be kind and gentle to yourself.

I also learned these things the hard way. It's okay. You are okay. This too shall pass.

The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

DmtProphecy
#3 Posted : 5/7/2018 10:10:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I tend to drink a bit to ease my physical discomfort and fatique from health problems in order to ensure the proper set. I hate that this is the case. I'm not the biggest fan of alcohol honestly. The reason I do this is because the first few times I really thought I was in a good mood but even so had negative aspects to the experience. I think maybe I wasn't in as good of mood as I assumed... maybe I've just settled and used to feeling bad, assuming that I'm in a good mood.

I wouldn't have done this intentionally however. Usually I just drink a trivial amount. I hardly drank more than that honestly. The thing is that i had been talking about microdosig for energy. Most of the information that I find about microdosig had to do with helping people with anxiety and depression. I noticed that I have a burst of energy after doing dmt almost every time. I wanted to test microdoing for energy. I was talking to my husband about this prior to smoking. I assumed that i was just going to get minor effects... definately assumed no visuals. Now that I've gotten experience with the vapor genie, I will definately be able to control my intake so that I won't do more than a bit while on more than 2 glasses of wine. 2 glasses don't do much but a slight but more and there is some tipsiness. It was really an accident smoking that much dmt.

I'm happy with my experience regardless of the unexpected experience. In addition, I have gained the experience to get the right dosage so that I don't do more than a microcode on that much alcohol. To clarify, it wasn't that much... but to me it was that much because it was more than I needed to ease my pain and fatigue. Not only that, but i would rather not have an infection that time. I just need to be more self aware next time is all is what I'm saying and apply what I've learned about the smoking.

It would really hekp me out if someone would share a similar experience. Had anyone came in contact with an entity that they felt like they knew? Did you feel this longing to go back and how did you integrate this? I'm working on integrating it now but feel like it just happened so im still working on it. Smile

#4 Posted : 5/7/2018 1:50:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Northerner wrote:
From my experience...

Mixing DMT with any sort of infection or virus leads to very unpleasant consequences. They can precipitate terrible fevers and terrible trips. You need to be %100 physically as well as emotionally when you jump in.

Alcohol and DMT are a poor combination too.

Nor is DMT a great substance for escapist behavior, it's far too real. Be kind and gentle to yourself.

I also learned these things the hard way. It's okay. You are okay. This too shall pass.

DmtProphecy
#5 Posted : 5/7/2018 4:57:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Like I said, I didn't mean to... I was trying to microdose. Because it took me so much the other times, I didn't think one hit would do anything. I guess it would be difficult to judge the effects of microdosig while having something else in my system though... I don't know what I was thinking there.

The thing about my personality... I see where I want to be or what I want to do. It's like I have this vision focused on the result of whatever the thing is. Sometimes I can miss all the details while I'm focused on the thing.

I thought that the alcohol would lessen the effects if anything at all. Other people said they had trouble breaking through while drinking. It's really weird this happened. It must have been the VG. I underestimated the power of DMT. I've had so much trouble getting enough and big enough hits that I was a bit careless this time.

I definately need to heal my infection right now. I took some garlic before I went to bed and when I woke up more garlic with my antibiotic. I plan to take a break from the DMT until my teeth are pulled/ filled and the pain from that stops.

No one have an experience like this though? I'm really curious about that entity. It seemed like we had some history in another life or something. I can't drop that feeling that this is the case. And my emotions... It felt so good to cry. I haven't done that since my hormones were normal. Usually I'm emotionally dull. Emotions are part of evolution. If not for emotions, we would have no desire to do anything and sometimes I feel that lack of oomph in my life. Anyhow, ive thought about the experience some since I've woken up for the night....

I think the experience was great. I have a sense that everything is ok and that I'm not as alone as it seems I am at times. I sometimes feel lonely because people just don't 'get me'. As if this world isn't my natural environment. I sometimes think that I must be from another world or something. Thinking that I'm not really alone... that I have connections with people from other world and one day I might be with them again is interesting. I have this theory that we come to this earth to improve ourselves so that we are able to 'create' reality better. When we die, we might go on to this other realm where we do this creating. Maybe me and other beings I've known in the past will do this together one day. So many ideas going through my head right now! Very happy