We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
WTF??? Vape experience gone wrong... Options

ETERNAL
#1 Posted : 5/7/2018 12:11:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I just had a very unpleasant experience and I'm wondering why. I loaded 60mgs in a vaporizer, pushed out all the air in my lungs and took in as much of the vapor as I possibly could. I don't know how much I got, but I think I took most of it. I usually pulse the vaporizer so I don't burn it, but I didn't do that this time. I just hit it like there was no tomorrow. I started feeling it while I was still hitting it, I laid down and closed my eyes and then all of the sudden I felt very shitty. I didn't blast off like normal, I remember opening my eyes and my equilibrium was thrown off and I couldn't see straight and everything was spinning. I was worried i was going to be permanently like that. I remember thinking maybe the dmt went bad and turned into poison or something when it was happening. It was very intense. I kept telling myself it will pass and i had to ride it out. I had bad pre flight anxiety before I did it, but I made myself do it anyway. Would you relate this to psychological or environmental factors? I haven't eaten all day because I was planning on taking a pharma journey, but this is making me second guess it. When I came down from it, I started to have an after effect of visions, like I normally do when coming back but the come up and peak wasn't Psychedelic fun, it was semi Psychedelic mind fuck. It's only a few months old and has been stored in a freezer and is still in beautiful crystal form.
I don't know what just happened, but it wasn't fun.
Any ideas?

Edit- I experienced an intense and amazing blast off with it two weeks ago using 50mgs.
There is only this and now. What this is exists as one.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

#2 Posted : 5/7/2018 3:19:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Yeah that can be the variability of the experience.

Sounds like a pretty powerful experience all in all, especially if it had been ramping up as you were in the process of hitting it ..yeah those ones where you feel it start to overtake you as you haven't even finished the pipe..

Aside from the equilibrium issue and not seeing straight, what was shitty about it, are you able to remember specifics at all? Certain feelings, emotions, bodily feelings, or something else?

<3

ETERNAL
#3 Posted : 5/7/2018 3:53:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What's up tatt?
I switched to using the yocan vaporizer from e liquid and I always feel it during the first inhalation. I start to see this grid around me and the spirtual feeling of it starts to take hold and the fear of the unknown slowly goes away. Usually at that point I go into hyperspace, but not this time. It's like I was stuck at liftoff in the most unpleasant manner.
I was planning on doing that pharma experience like we discussed a week or so ago tonight. I hadn't eaten and I had a lot of pre flight anxiety because I have been busy with work and haven't touched it in about two weeks. I decided I wanted to vape some because after I do it when I come back the anxiety is gone. I didn't want to go into a pharma experience with anxiety.

The only feeling and emotions I felt were this sucks, it's not working like it should be, did it somehow turn into poison, this is supposed to be a transcendental experience, and don't worry it will end soon.
I haven't had this happen before. It was definitely strong and intense, but it didn't result in a ride to hyperspace and with the amount of Mgs involved it should have ime. When I came down from that, then I was able to breathe and started having good cevs and the normal visions I usually have when coming down from it.

What I think is odd, is that there is one room in my house that I can't breakthru in but another I have no problem. I was in the room that I can't breakthru in. I don't know why. It's weird.
After that I went to get Chinese food and my fortune cookie said I would be rewarded for taking the path less traveled, so I'm still considering the pharma tonight.

Could something be wrong with the DMT or is it my imagination? I couldn't have stored it any better than I have been. Freezer, airtight, vacuum sealed, dessicants, no light etc..

#4 Posted : 5/7/2018 4:12:30 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

ETERNAL wrote:
What's up tatt?
It's like I was stuck at liftoff in the most unpleasant manner.
I was planning on doing that pharma experience like we discussed a week or so ago tonight. I hadn't eaten and I had a lot of pre flight anxiety because I have been busy with work and haven't touched it in about two weeks. I decided I wanted to vape some because after I do it when I come back the anxiety is gone. I didn't want to go into a pharma experience with anxiety.

The only feeling and emotions I felt were this sucks, it's not working like it should be, did it somehow turn into poison, this is supposed to be a transcendental experience, and don't worry it will end soon.
I haven't had this happen before. It was definitely strong and intense, but it didn't result in a ride to hyperspace and with the amount of Mgs involved it should have ime. When I came down from that, then I was able to breathe and started having good cevs and the normal visions I usually have when coming down from it.

Hey, That's interesting, yeah it's hard for me to say one way or another, ...I think it comes down to just the general variability of the experience. A wide n endless variety of what can happen. We can control certain factors up until a point I think [set/setting], then things often go where they may [often how it feels to me], and any bit of tug power I had on the outcome of the experience - goes out the window. Razz

ETERNAL wrote:

What I think is odd, is that there is one room in my house that I can't breakthru in but another I have no problem. I was in the room that I can't breakthru in. I don't know why. It's weird.

Haha, yup, I've experienced this, though sort've in the inverse - there's a room in my house that I have the strongest experiences in relative to the rest of the rooms.

ETERNAL wrote:
Could something be wrong with the DMT or is it my imagination? I couldn't have stored it any better than I have been. Freezer, airtight, vacuum sealed, dessicants, no light etc..

Probably just the variability of the experience like I'd mentioned up top. After a certain point ..there's no guarantees hehe Very happy

And I'd bet the dmt is fine given what you'd mentioned

I'm sure things will be good in the upcoming future Love

<3

ETERNAL
#5 Posted : 5/7/2018 4:19:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks as usual tatt. While I have your attention, what's the best way to store FB harmine? It's just sitting in little zip baggies in a cabinet. Would it be better to store it in the freezer along side the DMT?

ETERNAL
#6 Posted : 5/7/2018 10:28:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I moved to a different room and it worked fine. Smile

#7 Posted : 5/7/2018 1:45:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

ETERNAL wrote:
Thanks as usual tatt. While I have your attention, what's the best way to store FB harmine? It's just sitting in little zip baggies in a cabinet. Would it be better to store it in the freezer along side the DMT?

Probably just throw it in some sort of airtight container and stick it in the freezer, though even if it's in an airtight container in a room temperature drawer for some time it'll most likely be fine, though if you just want to make sure of things then the freezer's not a bad route, especially if you plan to store for some years.

You could even just carefully get most of the air out've your ziploc bag with the harmine, roll the bag up and stick it in some form of airtight container and stick it in the freezer and be good.

ETERNAL wrote:
I moved to a different room and it worked fine. Smile

Thumbs up

ETERNAL
#8 Posted : 5/7/2018 8:44:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you!

I
#9 Posted : 5/8/2018 12:16:17 AM

EYE

This is interesting, bc I also have a room in my house where I can't breakthrough, and get odd experiences in (twice is enough) that worked fine in another room (same product, about 3 days apart)... it's the room I first tried in, and I think my approach was off... maybe a subconscious spatial comfort level or something... I don't know, weird though.

ETERNAL
#10 Posted : 5/8/2018 1:11:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It's good to know I'm not the only one. I knew perfectly well something was different about that room. I had to push the envelope just to make sure it wasn't in my head. I wouldn't necessarily say it was a frightening experience but it was a bad experience. If you can imagine being stuck between lift off and hyperspace and thinking the dmt you just vaped had turned to poison. That was honestly my first bad experience with DMT. Either way, it was nothing compared to some of the horrible and terrifying acid trips I have experienced. I actually died twice from taking lsd believe it or not. Careflite, life support, yeah, bad news. I should have learned my lesson but I was obsessed with acid in my younger years. I literally lost myself in in, but I found God in the aftermath of destroying what I thought was me, (Ego) and I was awakened to the truth of our divinity at a level that one that has only experienced it can understand. Most people don't understand why I say we are one, but it's the truth with a capital T. When you experience it, you know and it's permanent.

I made the terrible mistake of snorting an ungodly amount of pcp when I was much younger as well. I remember being in school seeing robots walking thru the walls and passing thru my body trying to take me with them. I also thought there were one eyes rats running around my house. I hadn't slept for two days. That's just a taste. Fuck that shit. Freaks me out just thinking about it.
I have had some really bad unreal experiences, probably more so than most people. I hope I don't have anymore with DMT. If I do, I most likely won't do it anymore. The only reason I like it is because it helps me advance my understanding of the infinite consciousness that we all are and it brings me closer to my understanding of God. Although, I know you don't need DMT for this, it's just what's going on in my life in this present moment. I'm getting way off subject....

What is interesting to me is that if I don't vape dmt for a week or so, I get bad preflight anxiety. Personally, no dmt breakthru I have ever had even comes close to the intensity and pure raw power of the ayahuasca I drank in Peru. I drank it three nights in a row and didn't have the least bit of anxiety other than the first time when I hit me and I knew it was about to make me it's little bitch. I was in a foreign country, by myself and I don't speak Spanish. If anything I should have had anxiety when I was there, not in the comfort of my own home. Hopefully I'll get over it. It's weird.

Yes,when you vape dmt it definitely sky rockets you up quickly, but true ayahuasca grabs you and owns you. You can't even move. When I vape my brain feels flooded with info that helps me understand the nature of reality, but it's only for a quick moment. When I drank ayahuasca, my head felt like it was going to explode there was so much information being pushed into it, I can't even remember most of it. Plus, the visuals are so much clearer and more vivid. I never see "the light" when I vape either. Not sure if it's because the vine isn't involved.

Idk, what can I say. I just prefer Aya to vaping. I can't wait until I can afford to go back. Pharma is my next adventure,just waiting for the right moment. I'll make sure I stay far away from that room though.

I
#11 Posted : 5/8/2018 3:03:38 AM

EYE

ETERNAL wrote:
It's good to know I'm not the only one. I knew perfectly well something was different about that room. I had to push the envelope just to make sure it wasn't in my head. I wouldn't necessarily say it was a frightening experience but it was a bad experience. If you can imagine being stuck between lift off and hyperspace and thinking the dmt you just vaped had turned to poison. That was honestly my first bad experience with DMT. Either way, it was nothing compared to some of the horrible and terrifying acid trips I have experienced. I actually died twice from taking lsd believe it or not. Careflite, life support, yeah, bad news. I should have learned my lesson but I was obsessed with acid in my younger years. I literally lost myself in in, but I found God in the aftermath of destroying what I thought was me, (Ego) and I was awakened to the truth of our divinity at a level that one that has only experienced it can understand. Most people don't understand why I say we are one, but it's the truth with a capital T. When you experience it, you know and it's permanent.

I made the terrible mistake of snorting an ungodly amount of pcp when I was much younger as well. I remember being in school seeing robots walking thru the walls and passing thru my body trying to take me with them. I also thought there were one eyes rats running around my house. I hadn't slept for two days. That's just a taste. Fuck that shit. Freaks me out just thinking about it.
I have had some really bad unreal experiences, probably more so than most people. I hope I don't have anymore with DMT. If I do, I most likely won't do it anymore. The only reason I like it is because it helps me advance my understanding of the infinite consciousness that we all are and it brings me closer to my understanding of God. Although, I know you don't need DMT for this, it's just what's going on in my life in this present moment. I'm getting way off subject....

What is interesting to me is that if I don't vape dmt for a week or so, I get bad preflight anxiety. Personally, no dmt breakthru I have ever had even comes close to the intensity and pure raw power of the ayahuasca I drank in Peru. I drank it three nights in a row and didn't have the least bit of anxiety other than the first time when I hit me and I knew it was about to make me it's little bitch. I was in a foreign country, by myself and I don't speak Spanish. If anything I should have had anxiety when I was there, not in the comfort of my own home. Hopefully I'll get over it. It's weird.

Yes,when you vape dmt it definitely sky rockets you up quickly, but true ayahuasca grabs you and owns you. You can't even move. When I vape my brain feels flooded with info that helps me understand the nature of reality, but it's only for a quick moment. When I drank ayahuasca, my head felt like it was going to explode there was so much information being pushed into it, I can't even remember most of it. Plus, the visuals are so much clearer and more vivid. I never see "the light" when I vape either. Not sure if it's because the vine isn't involved.

Idk, what can I say. I just prefer Aya to vaping. I can't wait until I can afford to go back. Pharma is my next adventure,just waiting for the right moment. I'll make sure I stay far away from that room though.

Is it brick and mortar? I know EXACTLY the "stuck between " feeling, it's like a glitch or something... the first day I tried it, I vaped nearly a quarter gram over the period of a couple hours trying to breakthrough with little avail... I burnt a little first thing (on purpose) bc I'd read the taste was distinguishable, and I wanted to remove improper technique as a variable... I actually have to predose harmala. Without them,I get some vision distortion from 50mg... with harmala (freebase, smoked 2 minutes prior(basically time to load the spice)) and a single, well-vaped dose (30mg of each) it's pretty reliable at taking me through,but not being "too intense "(as if it weren't always). That's pretty crazy about the LSD, sure it wasn't something else? You have a bad heart? I read there's no known LD50 LSD
(For man)... I experience similarly difference in dmt and ayahuasca, and actually have my first pharmahuasca sitting in the fridge (2 separate tinctures of lime juice and converted freebases)waiting for Sunday... DMT is info packed, but short, "managble"(so to speak). Ayahuasca was like you said: I felt like a mindless (egoless?) Observer... still having flashbacks and trying to integrate that one lol... I'm leaning towards the brews, and I like the idea of precise measured (predictable) results you find with pharmahuasca; though the shear intensity of a vaped launch, and the convenience of less time constraint is something I'll continue to take advantage of. Brew your own! I can pm you the tek I used? Very simple, just plants,vinegar,water,time, and vibes!

ETERNAL
#12 Posted : 5/8/2018 4:05:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah I'm sure about the acid. Maybe something bad was in it, but I'm certain you can overdose on it. At that time I'm sure it originated from William Pickard. I had a Brain hemorrhage that put me in the hospital for 3 days a hour or two after taking it. I don't know the details, but it was usually wet when when we got it and it wasn't like baby paper. It was blow your mind serious don't fuck around shit. An alien I knew moved a book of it every week and had piles of money laying around like it was nothing. Bigger fish out there, but to me, it was a gold mine. It was crazy. All I remember was being transported back into the age of the dinosaurs and seeing them running around in a jungle and then I woke up a few days later like nothing happened. My mom told me I was hooked up to life support and looked Grey. Apparently the doctor told her I was going to die and if I didn't I would be permanently brain damaged. Luckly I walked away like nothing happened.

I was 17 then. The second time I was 19. I was in a really bad place in life, struggling with depression and I hated my life and just wanted to die. I finally said fuck this and went on a fucking lsd/ecstacy binge. All I remember is driving around completely out of my mind eating acid and x pills like it was candy. I remember loosing time multiple times and I don't know how I didn't wreck or kill myself. I only remember flashes of it. Looking back on it, it's scary. This went on for a couple days and finally I decided I was going to drive to California and I remember exiting the freeway because I needed water really bad. I stopped at a dairy queen I think and got water and when I got back on the freeway a state trooper flashed his light wanting to pull me over. I still had close to two sheets of super strong acid on me and 3-4 x pills left. I hit the gas and started hauling ass. Another trooper joined him and I had two of them chasing me for maybe ten miles before I finally realized that I had a choice of going to prison for possession of all that shit or I could just eat it all. That's what I did. I chewed it up and swallowed all of it. When I pulled over I had shotguns in my face and they threw me down and handcuffed me. They knew I was fucked up but they didn't know what was really going on. I remember being in the police car think I had just killed myself and really regretting it. Something about wanting to die, but when it's done and your just waiting on it really makes you put things into retrospect.
I remember going to the jail, kind of and they were trying to handcuff me and I just fell to the ground and started puking. I woke up in a helicopter and all I remember after that was waking up in a hospital room.i asked the nurse why I was alive and she said "God has a plan for you." weird.

Funny thing is I was able to get my car out of the impound like nothing happened. I guess the police thought I died. Idk. Years later they found me in the records or something and they charged me with reckless driving and possession of Marijuana and I was able to hire a lawyer and walk away from it. I have supernatural luck. Not even kidding.

I have been thru some serious shit. I have gotten into alot of trouble but some shit that 99% of the population would die from or be in absolute ruins. I have walked away from. I have another friend that is the same. He has died like 6-7 times from overdosing on heroin and xanex and is still alive. Unbelievable but true. I have had supernatural experiences that are so ineffable I wouldn't believe me or understand either of it hadn't happened to me. I can only relate my "luck" as some kind of divine intervention.

One time I got pulled over because we were smoking weed in my car. The cop smelled weed and it gave him probable cause to search my car. I had a knife in it that was illegal but I didn't realize it. They took me to jail and impounded it. I got the car back a couple days later. The funny thing is, I had a sheet of acid hidden in a plastic CD case in the center console. They didn't find it. I know they say you can't get addicted to acid, but I don't know how else to explain it in my case. I was consumed by it. There was a time that I took acid almost every day, every other day for probably three years straight. I couldn't even trip off of it anymore. I would just get sick and puke everywhere but I would still feel the body load of it. Looking back, I don't know why I did that. I'm a completely different person now. I think I was just wanting to escape reality and that's the only way I could.

I'm actually curious about the harmalas before vaping DMT. I was wondering if they can both be mixed together and vaped at the same time.??

Yeah if you want PM me that recipe.

null24
#13 Posted : 5/8/2018 6:20:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

I wrote:
This is interesting, bc I also have a room in my house where I can't breakthrough, and get odd experiences in (twice is enough) that worked fine in another room (same product, about 3 days apart)... it's the room I first tried in, and I think my approach was off... maybe a subconscious spatial comfort level or something... I don't know, weird though.

Bad Feng Shui?
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

#14 Posted : 5/8/2018 11:15:18 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

ETERNAL wrote:

I'm actually curious about the harmalas before vaping DMT. I was wondering if they can both be mixed together and vaped at the same time.??

I know you said that you might not end up sticking with dmt due to some of the things you mentioned

In that case I'd suggest you look into making a good changa blend with a weaker ratio of harmalas to dmt,

or just do a harmala extraction on some rue seed, clean it, and have some nice tan harmala freebase - which can be a powerful powerful adjunct to dmt (dosing 20-30mg sublingually before vaping dmt).

Rue seeds are widely available and cheap. Rueshop is a great vendor which is often used here. Maybe look into it brother? Thumbs up

ETERNAL
#15 Posted : 5/8/2018 11:57:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Good advice as usual tatt.
I started a thread last night labeled DMT+ Harmine = wax in the DMT discussion.

I made a wax out of DMT by dissolving it in grain alcohol. My thought was that I could combine harmalas fb next time and make a changa wax - the leaf. I'm assuming this would work even if the leaf wasn't involved in the process.? If you get a chance I would appreciate your input on that thread.

I actually have rue seeds and yes, as far as harmalas fb, that's the plan.
So I just stick it under my tongue and let it dissolve? You don't need to convert it with juice?

ETERNAL
#16 Posted : 5/8/2018 11:59:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

And how long do you wait after you put it in your mouth before you vape DMT?

I
#17 Posted : 5/8/2018 3:52:14 PM

EYE

Never done sublingual, but I read 15 minutes... they're hard to vape together bc harmala has a much higher melting point... I've come out of some pretty startling situations as well, we're all here (at the nexus, in this moment) for a reason... let me know how the wax goes, interesting thread.

Feng Shui seems legit...

ETERNAL
#18 Posted : 5/8/2018 8:22:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I wrote:
. we're all here (at the nexus, in this moment) for a reason...

Yeah I agree.

#19 Posted : 5/9/2018 2:25:23 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

ETERNAL wrote:
And how long do you wait after you put it in your mouth before you vape DMT?

Under the tongue, pressed and held til most dissolves, there should be very to little taste present if held sufficiently ime, there might be some taste leaking through from under the tongue once saliva builds a bit after the few minutes have passed holding it.

I usually allow anywhere from 5-10 minutes to dissolve, then a few minutes after it having dissolved I can typically feel the effects of the harmalas (thoughts are less/er, thoughts have sigtnificantly moar space between them, I'll feel lighter, calmer, all very noticeable ime). Then I smoke Thumbs up

I would usually stay around 20mg harmalas, though often would up it to around 30-40mg max. Similar at those slight dosage changes, though the length of the experience extends slightly ime.

<3

ETERNAL
#20 Posted : 5/10/2018 4:31:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Okay thanks tatt. Thumbs up

12NEXT