We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Pupil record documentation. Options

q21q21
#1 Posted : 11/24/2009 6:45:00 AM

SWIM

SWIM is tripping on mescaline, the only reason he thought it right to post this in this forum thread.

SWIM used to find it hard to believe people saying "I've had 50-60 trips on *insert drug*"
But really that is true with everything. It starts as 5, then 11, then 17 or 18, then 25ish etc etc.

SWIM has only 3 on record and though not beautiful to all eyes really take him back to each moment.

SWIM almost always has his camera available, and he's sure most people could have access to one pretty easily.
He just wanted to suggest a funny, simple visual cue to note a trip along with his ever-present trip journal.

Every trip you do, whether it is before, during or after you're long sober, take a nice shot of your pupils.
Maybe it won't work for everyone, but SWIM is going to make an effort to do this for every trip just to document.

SWIMS tripping pretty hard and maybe no one will even read this, but if it isn't a good idea, it is an idea at least, lol.

Here are SWIM's collection so far.

7 HBWR seeds

342mg san pedro extraction

100% Sober

Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Phlux-
#2 Posted : 11/24/2009 7:31:10 AM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

I have blue eyes and they have patterns in them - over my life my eyes have changed so much - its almost as if there are holes in iris.
read up on iridology ?
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

optyks
#3 Posted : 11/24/2009 7:33:39 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Goddamn, man! I thought of takin a pic of my eye when I was lightly trippin on mesc earlier, but i didn't...

Interesting, maybe I'll do that. Good idea!

My trip count on all psychs is somewhere in the low to mid thirties now, I'd think

State of the Mind
#4 Posted : 12/4/2009 9:14:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I find pupil dilation quite spooky for some reason. I think this is a great idea though. However remembering to take a picture/taking a proper picture while on the comedown of a trip or whilst tripping balls sounds like a difficult mission. Rolling eyes

Great pictures. Shocked
People spend their lives searching for perfect moments and fail to see, that there are many unappreciated perfect moments everyday that are overlooked.

Touche Guevara
#5 Posted : 12/4/2009 9:32:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

The hardest part would be ensuring constant lighting between pics.