We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Did i hit to fast ,is hit time important ? Options

CEVISI
#1 Posted : 5/4/2018 12:16:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi everybody

So i used to smoke with the machine in a 30ml bottle it was not bad everything cool my dosage was everytime 20 mg i didt now if i had a breaktrougth i see everytime fraktals one time i see a entite a green elve stands on one leg plays whit some sticks i dont now what that mean

But now what i want to ask whit the machine i need 1 minute to smoke the full dosage
Now i get yocan evolve plus whit ceramic coil if i smoke 20 mg i need 10 seconda for the full dosage it hits me so hard that i get such a extrem body load and cant remember after the trip what kind of frakrals i see i can just remember which color setting there was

If i smoke 15 mgs whit yocan i get very small effets
Is 10 seconds to fast to vape 20 mgs
Is hit time important ?

Excuse me for my english 😅😅😅

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

donfoolio
#2 Posted : 5/4/2018 6:06:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If your machine is properly working, you have all the time you need before the experience starts and you should put down the pipe.

Changing the habitude may play a role, I never went to try vaporizers since the machine works already really well. But maybe the heating temperature is too high? Somebody with experience with this model could maybe help...?

Or after all, the "tryp" in itself seemed for me to change also with more experience, for the best or the worst. Bodyload and amnesia may be the results.

In my opinion, if you get good results with the machine, keep on going! Cool
Arthur Dee was one of the greatest alchemists of all time, not likely to his dad, I forgot his name, this small James Bond sorcerer working for the queen of a... Hail Arthur!

CEVISI
#3 Posted : 5/4/2018 7:33:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The vape dont got settings just a button to heat alot of people say its the best way to spice today i want test what happend if i hit the vape very slowly

DmnStr8
#4 Posted : 5/5/2018 5:23:15 AM

Come what may

Could be that you may be burning some spice or poor technique if you are getting little effect.

Breathe in and ingest as much as you can and hold for about 20-30 seconds. Repeat until you have ingested your dose or until you are gone. You should aim to ingest your dose in as short as time as possible. Shouldn't take more than 1-2mins.

If you get a good method down, you can ingest enough in one or two tokes. I find it takes me 2-3 good tokes of thick vapor and I am there. Sometimes I don't remember blowing out my last toke. I have had breakthroughs with one toke as well.

I highly recommend you read through this thread here, as it contains some very useful information and answers your questions thoroughly. --> https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=37220

Good Luck and happy travels!
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

ETERNAL
#5 Posted : 5/7/2018 1:31:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I wouldn't expect much from 15mgs, but that's me.
If you're using the Yocan, use the Qdc not the ceramic donut.
I couldn't ever get that donut to work.
There is only this and now. What this is exists as one.

CEVISI
#6 Posted : 5/7/2018 6:10:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I got the problem that the ceramic donut now heats too high and spice is burning at the begining it works perfectly

UniversalEyes
#7 Posted : 5/12/2018 4:14:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

CEVISI wrote:
Hi everybody

So i used to smoke with the machine in a 30ml bottle it was not bad everything cool my dosage was everytime 20 mg i didt now if i had a breaktrougth i see everytime fraktals one time i see a entite a green elve stands on one leg plays whit some sticks i dont now what that mean

But now what i want to ask whit the machine i need 1 minute to smoke the full dosage
Now i get yocan evolve plus whit ceramic coil if i smoke 20 mg i need 10 seconda for the full dosage it hits me so hard that i get such a extrem body load and cant remember after the trip what kind of frakrals i see i can just remember which color setting there was

If i smoke 15 mgs whit yocan i get very small effets
Is 10 seconds to fast to vape 20 mgs
Is hit time important ?

Excuse me for my english 😅😅😅

I think it is important how quickly you hit it and how much. In my experience the vibes you get whilst hitting whether you’re in a relaxed state or rush can possibly affect what kind of trip you’re having. Eg, last time I eased my way into a med-large dose and had a wonderful relaxing experience where as the previous I rushed into a large dose and had somewhat of a stressful experience with darker spirits.