We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
About all these vaporizing contraptions ... Options

tropane
#1 Posted : 11/24/2009 5:16:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Who here has tried just a simple tinfoil pipe?
SWIM has his own special way of making a durable, perfect DMT pipe.
He heats up the outside of the bowl and BLASTOFF!

The nice thing bout foil is, when the pipe gets clogged or just has alot of buildup perioud, he
can rip it in half and scavenge the remains.

Anything posted on here is relayed fables from a friend of a friend
who does not own a computer. Since SWIM cannot type these up himself,
I reiterate his fictional ramblings word for word to be a nice guy.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

MagikVenom
#2 Posted : 11/24/2009 5:28:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

They may work fine I have used them in a pinch once or twice. But inhaling the burning aluminum and by products is bad news the metal vaporizes easy your pipe will dissolve if you get it to hot.

A tungsten foil works quite well if you have access to it. It wont vaporize like aluminum foil at dmt smoking temps.

PEACE
MV

obliguhl
#3 Posted : 11/24/2009 6:50:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Aluminum is said to be a cause for alzheimers disease, so be careful.

Dimitrius
#4 Posted : 11/24/2009 8:45:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I used to do that with pot resin in high school (I knowww, ughhh :rollSmile

Whatever works for SWIY, but inhaling aluminum oxide is no good for the body.

**Someone please correct me if I'm wrong about the oxidation product being aluminum oxide.

Regardless, anyone who has done that enough times can tell that it's no good for the lungs...not to mention the nervous system and every other system that comprises the body.

"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

Madcap
#5 Posted : 11/25/2009 11:33:00 PM

illudium Q-36

Don't punish your body like that.. take a little time to find a good cheap pipe.

I searched and searched online for a good bulb style pipe.... to no avail. Then one day I was in a XXX video store and behind the counter I saw a small pipe display with bulb pipes for 7 dollars.

I have since upgraded to a vaporgenie... but the bulb pipe is still my traveler. I take it with me when I want to go vape down by a lake, just in case I have to ditch it due to cops or whatever.
All posts written by Madcap should be regarded as fiction.

SnozzleBerry
#6 Posted : 11/26/2009 3:24:17 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

mmmmmmmmm, aluminum fumes...nothing potentiates DMT quite like it. In all seriousness though, aluminum is a health risk as others have said. Might wanna re-think your pipe even if it is wonderfully re-salvageable after clogs and the like. Guess what?!?? Glass is eve less prone to clogging or otherwise malfunctioning. It's worth the money solely to protect your body (the fact that glass smoking devices are aesthetically pleasing and more re-usable can be seen as an added bonus).
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור