We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Tarot Options

Cactus Man
#1 Posted : 4/29/2018 6:46:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Tarot is seriously powerful insight if used properly. Seems almost as I do more readings they become more accurate. The fact that I have seen 3 people all get 100% unquestionably accurate readings back to back really shows something powerful. Thankful this has brought some positive insights to my life recently.

Anyone else use tarot?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

dreamer042
#2 Posted : 4/29/2018 10:15:53 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

I've been reading the cards seriously for about 2 decades now. My mom tells me when I was about 3 I found her deck and was very adamant about telling her the meaning of the cards, so apparently I've had a knack for it all along.

The imagery in the cards are very powerful archetypes. Pulling a card and meditating on it as you enter the psychedelic space can be quite a powerful exercise, I'd recommend it if you any of you are into that woo-woo hippie crap. Confused
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

Spiralout
#3 Posted : 4/30/2018 2:48:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've tried to get into reading them at one point in my life but just couldn't really get a grasp of how to do it... Maybe I just didn't let my mind go enough or put myself into it enough though... I've known alot of people who do do it though and it's very interesting to see them do it or have it done for me..

That is a really cool idea about meditating on one of the cards going into a trip.. I can imagine how , I dunno what, that could be. Surprised

Tara123
#4 Posted : 7/15/2018 8:04:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I always thought tarot was nonsense, but then I met someone who amazed me with his spiritual wisdom and, after a long time of knowing him, he offered to read my cards for me. The reading had quite a big impact on my life and led me to something extraordinary. Now I have much more faith in tarot. I don't know how it works (perhaps it gives you an insight into your perception of something??) but I know that it can be powerful.

Sadalsuud
#5 Posted : 2/29/2020 9:00:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You should look into the synergy between Tarot and the Qabalic tree of life.

To perhaps expand on studying them as an exercise for a psychedelic trip, I recommend you get a general understanding of the sephirah of the tree first, then follow the paths between the centers, studying each major arcana card these paths are attributed to.

It is a dialogue of ideas becoming reality, and all that is lost and gained in the process.

The good observer will note the polarity.
Have fun and be careful Pleased

Al Dimentiz
#6 Posted : 3/2/2020 6:41:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Tarot is an amazing tool to expand consciousness and to understand the inner workings of the mind.

Look into using the tarot to walk the paths, there’s plenty of information online
"The Medicine Will Always Be There For Those Who Seek It"

Lampeyelittle
#7 Posted : 3/2/2020 1:57:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I bought a deck a few years back just to play around with, and I found it to be a very useful tool for your own self-reflection. I've found it helps look at my past through a different lense,and my future a different light. Very happy
"And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know" - Kansas