We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I took the third hit but didn't break through. Options

DmtProphecy
#1 Posted : 4/28/2018 5:59:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

PRE-CONDITIONS

I had been listening to upbeat music leading up to the experience.

(mind)Set:

I was in a good mood... a better mood than the previous times by far.

(physical condition) Set:

I felt physically good.

Setting (location):

King size bed

time of day: (12 or 24 hour system, daylight? starlight? overcast?)

It had been dark for a few hours

recent drug use: (list also any kind of medication)

I took 2 mg suboxone sublingally a few hours prior and had two glasses of wine

last meal: (Time and type)

A few hours before I had a banana

PARTICIPANT
Female

body weight: (in kg pls)

52 of

known sensitivities:

None known

history of use: (experienced, novice, first timer - in general and for this specific substance/form)

Novice

BIOASSAY

Substance(s): (list all taken substances)
Dose(s): (in the same order as Substances pls, use metric system i.e. g/ mg/ �g)
Method of administration: (dissolved in water, capsuls, insufflated, vaporized...)

2 glasses of wine, 2mg suboxone sublingal

EFFECTS

Administration time: T=0:00 (expand this if you used delayed administration for multiple substances or the same substance with multiple doses. Use indices.)
Duration: (x hours)

The effects lasted 15 minutes once I lost awareness. Until the 15 minutes passed I was not connected with this world in order to communicate

First effects:

After first hit things became a bit strange

Peak: (estimate a time range and note as e.g. T=2:00-4:00 for a range of 2 hours beginning 2 hours after administration)
Come down:
Baseline:

Intensity (overall): (use HRS-like scale i.e. 0-4: 0 = "Not at all;" 1 = "Slightly;" 2 = "Moderately;" 3 = "Quite a bit;" 4 = "Extremely."Pleased

Evaluation / notes:

OPTIONAL
Pleasantness: (0-4)

Implesantness: (0-4)

Visual Intensity: (0-4)

AFTER-EFFECTS

Hangover: (0-4 ; what type of impleasantness ; duration)

None

Afterglow: (0-4 ; what type of positive effects ; duration)

Heightened libido, energized. 15 minutes

(write your trip report as you would normally write it here)

Before I begin with this current report, I would like to elaborate on some details of my previous report. At first I wasn't sure if it really happened but the more I thought, the more It came back to me. I had negative stage which I had already mentioned but here are further details on that... I felt as if I were being tossed confusingly in a blue tinged environment. The thought, it was all a lie ran through my head (in regards to dmt). It seemed like I was in a computer and it was as if I were thrashing around (in real life I was not doing this) My trip got better after this as I recorded on the other post. However, the more I thought about it, the more nervous I got to try DMT again.

I was pretty much set on doing the dmt so I had a plan to get myself in the best mood possible in order to concur that fear. I thougt that I had been in a good mood the previous time but it's possible that I've just gotten used to feeling crappy and lowered my standards on what feeling (good) is like. My hormones are completely out of wack. So my goal was to get into a mood that would be considered good to a normal person... how I imagined it would be. After two glasses of wine and listening to upbeat music for a bit, I was feeling great. When my trip partner showed up, I was even happier to see him. I was smiling and talking more than usual. I was NOT super drunk or anything though. He said that I was NOT slurring and that if one didn't know me, they would likely have no idea that I had drank anything.

In an attempt to avoid 5 NEO DMT, I got a brand new screen which he loaded up for me in the machine. Then I put maroon and red blankets on the bed to get a completely new mood from last time. (During my bad experience everything was the same color as my regular blanket... blue. I wanted to avoid that)

I took two large hits and held them in a long time. Things are getting blurry here. On the third hit the lighter messed up but i did manage a third decent hit. At this point, I was just there. BAM... My room was gone. I was no longer in it. He tells me that after that hit, I dropped the pipe and just fell back.

It felt like I was in a sea of beautiful fractals with light shining through... Easter colors actually. It resembled the same environment that I was in when I had complete ego loss the previous time. I was just being tossed around within it, happy as can be. Thoughts ran through my head like... "everything is ok", "I'm safe", " everything is perfect", "I'm going to heaven". (I don't necessarily believe in heaven per se. This was just the feeling I was getting) This went on and on in this enviornment. The previous time when I had the ego loss here, I had felt it ended way too soon. This time I got to enjoy it for much longer.

I opened my eyes. He said 15 minutes had passed. This is when he told me that I had dropped the pipe and fell back. He said the entire 15 minutes my eyes had been open with this huge grin on my face.

I asked him to turn the music off so I could try to intensify the experience. Everything seemed creepy so I had him turn it back on. Its amazing what difference music does for my mood. I held him for a bit. The patterns were pretty much gone.

I was in such a good mood and so energized that we made love after that. It was the perfect way to come back.

I know for a fact that I'm smoking it correctly now but still not breaking through. Two big hits and one decent hit later... No break through. I'm kind of surprised as I had this.. I'm going to heaven feeling the whole time I was out. No beings. No landscapes or objects or anything that sounds like a breakthrough. I definately could not have took any more hits as I lost complete awareness of my room and everything in it. When I get the vapor genie, I may try it but if that doesn't work I might try changa. It might be necessary to get an Maoi in me due to extreamly fast metabolism. In a way this makes sense because it cones on so fast. In a way it doesn't because I'm in the trance 3 times longer than the 5 minutes. It might be worth a shot though. Pharmauasca is not possible because I don't have that's much time to spare but i definately have time to experience a dmt/maoi/ leaf combo. I wont get ahead of myself yet though... i have yet to try the genei which may be delivered today.

Despite the huge grin on my face for the duration of my 15 minute trance, he said he was concerned about me. He said my heart was beating extreamly hard. I said " maybe I was just really happy?". He told me that if that were the case, it would be beating fast, not hard. He said it's speed was normal. He said it was beating so hard that he could clearly SEE it beating through my chest. I have no history of heart issues and none in my family. There is one thing that comes to mind that definately causes my heart do more work. I'm missing all major veins in my arms, thighs, hands, fingers, shoulders and arm pits. I had to stop shooting up after almost losing my foot. Supposedly the body grows smaller veins to compensate for the loss but maybe the body can only do so much. I don't know if I should not do the dmt. I don't have problems with my heart that I know of. All I really have is poor circulation in my hands.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Eaglepath
#2 Posted : 4/28/2018 6:18:23 PM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

Hello there and thanks for sharing.. enjoyed your story!Smile

I have played around with this a lot! Both with my self and hrm "customers"Pleased It seems that one long big hit is far superior than three smaller..

If you manage to pull a slow one until the glow more or less burns out and hold it for over 10 seconds(counting), you do not need much to breakthrough. Most people can with this approach be there with 25-30mg.

I do not have any experience with the machine but I have with oil burner, VG and different pipes and bongs..
In the end I settled with the sandwich method which I only use nowadays.

As small water bong as you can find.. build the sandwich: some leaves in the bottom, some ash over this, mix the dmt with the ash, leaves on top of that, more ash, top up with some more leaves.. Fire until its glowing then stop and pull this slow until the glow stops.. hold it over 10 sec and off you go!Smile
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

Fidelsbeard
#3 Posted : 4/28/2018 7:43:40 PM

The Life You Ordered has Arrived

Yes, so easy with a bong... enhanced leaf or sandwich method...40ml acetone for 1g spice,dissolved. Mix in equal quantity leaf of choice, passionflower teabag maybe.Let evaporate and Bobs your Uncle Smile

CatPharm
#4 Posted : 4/28/2018 8:32:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I was also having moments where i was not really with my body but i wasnt really anywhere else either.. there just seemed to be darkness....i started paying attention to the time from start to finish and noticing 15 or 20 minutes have been passing and it was like i was just blacking out.. i kinda just changed a couple small things like going into it with complete silence and just changing the room i would be in....i havent had any "blackout" only experiences since....i also have a GVG but much rather prefer a leaf blend without the maoi

Exitwound
#5 Posted : 4/28/2018 9:31:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Fidelsbeard wrote:
Yes, so easy with a bong... enhanced leaf or sandwich method...20ml acetone for 1g spice,dissolved. Mix in equal quantity leaf of choice, passionflower teabag maybe.Let evaporate and Bobs your Uncle Smile

I'm going to make myself some enhanced leaf thanks to you mr. Beard.
If enhanced leaf turns to suck compared to fb/the machine, I will catch your soul in the Hyperspace.

DmtProphecy
#6 Posted : 4/28/2018 9:47:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The bong is a great idea. At first it didn't appeal to me but now I'm really liking the idea. I'm petite and thin... My lungs can't hold much. Even so, I've tried bongs with the weed in the past and did get a much larger hit than I ever did with pipes. It's definately worth trying this ROA.

What about the hard heart beat? I know you can't really give medical advice. I'm just wondering if anyone has experienced this or seen someone else with a hard heart beat while in a dmt trance. My heart beat could clearly be seen he says. It was beating at a normal pace. I don't know if this is at all normal with DMT. I felt perfectly fine coming out of it... fantastic actually. No other concerning signs.

Is this Easter colored (light blue, light green, light yellow) with white light, a typical thing people experience before they break through by chance? Maybe pre breakthrough just differs for different people? I ask because this is the second time I've been in this particular environment.

Thanks for the replies! I really appreciate the help Smile

DmtProphecy
#7 Posted : 4/28/2018 10:35:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I layed down so he could check my heart beat while not on dmt. It is possible to see my heart beat without the dmt. It could just be that I'm thin so that my heart beat is easier to see. It was beating harder when in the dmt trance though. Again, at a normal pace. After seeing that it does this while sober, I'm not as concerned as I was before. If this happens to anyone else though, please share.

Northerner
#8 Posted : 4/28/2018 11:06:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've also experienced a very heavy heartbeat on DMT sometimes. It was concerning, but there doesn't seem to be any ongoing issues. I find this more common when I have been drinking. Alcohol and DMT have no affinity in my system, even in small amounts.

If you can extract or acquire some harmalas I highly recommend making changa. It's so much easier than working with crystal DMT and has a longer duration and somewhat more involved nature. Even if you were to take some harmalas sublingually 20 minutes before you smoke, it will achieve a similar outcome.

Each of us experience DMT differently every time we take it. But commonly the difference between breakthrough and being caught in relatively simple environments is just set. Judging by your physical reaction you are definitely getting the required dose.

I used to see a purple chrysanthemum that would open up on breakthrough, or even have hands reach out and pull me in. But then I was experiencing golden white light with gold objects around which would reach a full white crescendo and then I was through. Tunnels with zapping lightning are another route and even a static line moving across my vision (like a strange sort of horizontal sync) that literally changes the channel on my perception. As to your particular area, it is probably unique to you. But if you get there again look around an explore. Look for doors, flowers, knobs and boxes. Call out, see if you are alone. Explore. Find the way and then embrace it when you get find it. You don't have to be a passive observer in your experiences, you can be an active participant.
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

DmtProphecy
#9 Posted : 4/29/2018 6:54:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It's possible I could have interacted with my surroundings. When I was in them I assumed I wasn't able to and there was never a point where I tried to. If the Maoi helps one to have a more involved experience, then I will definately try that with my next stash.

It seems a lot of breaking through is just finding the correct method. I just need to experiment with more than what I have thus far. It seems other people have had to try multiple methods as well so I'll try not to get too discouraged about it.

Thanks! Appreciate the help Smile

Fidelsbeard
#10 Posted : 4/30/2018 8:35:12 PM

Exitwound wrote:
Fidelsbeard wrote:
Yes, so easy with a bong... enhanced leaf or sandwich method...20ml acetone for 1g spice,dissolved. Mix in equal quantity leaf of choice, passionflower teabag maybe.Let evaporate and Bobs your Uncle Smile

I'm going to make myself some enhanced leaf thanks to you mr. Beard.
If enhanced leaf turns to suck compared to fb/the machine, I will catch your soul in the Hyperspace.

I probably don't need to say to light carefully, hit slowly when cherries and down in one...see you on the other side

Fidelsbeard
#11 Posted : 5/2/2018 2:21:04 PM

correction...should be 40 ml/g Embarrased

DmtProphecy
#12 Posted : 5/2/2018 8:59:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The scale i ordered measures in milligrams (supposedly). If that's the case I'll likely try to measure out 40 or 50 mg but it's also possible it could show up differently.

#13 Posted : 5/2/2018 9:18:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

DmtProphecy wrote:

I took two large hits and held them in a long time. Things are getting blurry here. On the third hit the lighter messed up but i did manage a third decent hit. At this point, I was just there. BAM... My room was gone. I was no longer in it. He tells me that after that hit, I dropped the pipe and just fell back.

It felt like I was in a sea of beautiful fractals with light shining through... Easter colors actually. It resembled the same environment that I was in when I had complete ego loss the previous time. I was just being tossed around within it, happy as can be. Thoughts ran through my head like... "everything is ok", "I'm safe", " everything is perfect", "I'm going to heaven". (I don't necessarily believe in heaven per se. This was just the feeling I was getting) This went on and on in this enviornment. The previous time when I had the ego loss here, I had felt it ended way too soon. This time I got to enjoy it for much longer.

I opened my eyes. He said 15 minutes had passed. This is when he told me that I had dropped the pipe and fell back. He said the entire 15 minutes my eyes had been open with this huge grin on my face.

I asked him to turn the music off so I could try to intensify the experience. Everything seemed creepy so I had him turn it back on. Its amazing what difference music does for my mood. I held him for a bit. The patterns were pretty much gone.

I was in such a good mood and so energized that we made love after that. It was the perfect way to come back.

I know for a fact that I'm smoking it correctly now but still not breaking through. Two big hits and one decent hit later... No break through. I'm kind of surprised as I had this.. I'm going to heaven feeling the whole time I was out. No beings. No landscapes or objects or anything that sounds like a breakthrough. I definately could not have took any more hits as I lost complete awareness of my room and everything in it. When I get the vapor genie, I may try it but if that doesn't work I might try changa. It might be necessary to get an Maoi in me due to extreamly fast metabolism. In a way this makes sense because it cones on so fast. In a way it doesn't because I'm in the trance 3 times longer than the 5 minutes. It might be worth a shot though. Pharmauasca is not possible because I don't have that's much time to spare but i definately have time to experience a dmt/maoi/ leaf combo. I wont get ahead of myself yet though... i have yet to try the genei which may be delivered today.

Despite the huge grin on my face for the duration of my 15 minute trance, he said he was concerned about me. He said my heart was beating extreamly hard. I said " maybe I was just really happy?". He told me that if that were the case, it would be beating fast, not hard. He said it's speed was normal. He said it was beating so hard that he could clearly SEE it beating through my chest. I have no history of heart issues and none in my family. There is one thing that comes to mind that definately causes my heart do more work. I'm missing all major veins in my arms, thighs, hands, fingers, shoulders and arm pits. I had to stop shooting up after almost losing my foot. Supposedly the body grows smaller veins to compensate for the loss but maybe the body can only do so much. I don't know if I should not do the dmt. I don't have problems with my heart that I know of. All I really have is poor circulation in my hands.

Nice report DMTProphecy, I'll try to address a couple things in hopes to help.

Changa might be a good solution, or getting some harmala freebase to dose sublingually before vaping freebase, say 15-20mg harmalas, dissolve under the tongue, then vape dmt a few minutes after the harmalas mostly dissolve.

For me at that dose of harmalas sublingually it potentiates just enough to where it slows the experience down a bit [not too too much ime] and allows for a bit moar buildup of dmt in the synapses I'd imagine, a bit slower of a turnover/breakdown [I'm no chemist though].

I've stuck by changa mostly, always go light on the harmalas for blends usually.

Regarding the not breaking through on freebase after 2-3 hits, the easiest and simplest way quite a few here have found is to just take the dose in 1 hit. When done that way it typically ends up being a very different experience, regarding the intensity, feelings and overall experience as a whole. Quite a few experience reports here with members who'd employed that method. Definitely no toy when done that way, especially if the dosage is sufficient.

I'm unsure of how many seconds spanned overall with your 2-3 tokes you'd taken? Though if it was a good stretch of time between the tokes ..then that probably had a good part in the whole equation of you not getting where you'd wanted to get to.

I know what you mean of tumbling, and how things appear backlit (hard to truly articulate), kind've in this real ethereal, not-many-words-to-describe-it way. The way it reflects light seems to be of something a much different caliber relative to how objects look in light in waking reality ime.

** And regarding the suboxone and alcohol, I'd probably stay clear of those things or attempt to when working with dmt, especially if you end up working with the plant maois.

Best of travelz