We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
straight thought verses vapahuasca thought.. Options

starway6
#1 Posted : 4/28/2018 2:48:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i drank a little more than two grams of rue tea today and took a very visual journey with more imagry than i can recall..it was a beautyfull experiance...

During the trip the subject came up about the canadian who was killed in peru recently and during the trip i asked myself why did those people kill this guy?

And without warning my train of thought became more clear than ever that this 81 year old woman was like a mother to most if not all of her village..

Because she showed them that [although they were poor people]..[lacking money].. they were richer than money could ever make them through their Ayahuasca beliefs..

All the gold and jewls where theirs for the taking in their Aya journeys!

This canadian may still turn out to be inocent?.. but the villege belives he did it?

This whole village was like her children andher death was soo painfull for them ...

This just came to me like an answer from heaven...thats my report..

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.