We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Gratitude! Options

DmnStr8
#1 Posted : 4/27/2018 11:17:21 PM

Come what may

PRE-CONDITIONS
(mind)Set: Calm and Ready, slightly apprehensive
(physical condition) Set: White sage smudge before, candles and salt lamps
Setting (location):Couch, lots of pillow and blankets, very comfortable
time of day: (12 or 24 hour system, daylight? starlight? overcast?) Night
recent drug use: (list also any kind of medication) None
last meal: (Time and type) I don't recall

PARTICIPANT
body weight: (in kg pls) 77kg
known sensitivities: None
history of use: (experienced, novice, first timer - in general and for this specific substance/form)
Experienced with LSD, Mushrooms, MDMA, harmalas and DMT
BIOASSAY
Substance(s): (list all taken substances) DMT Freebase
Dose(s): (in the same order as Substances pls, use metric system i.e. g/ mg/ µg) 40mg
Method of administration: (dissolved in water, capsuls, insufflated, vaporized...) Glass Vapor Genie

EFFECTS
Administration time: T=0:00 (expand this if you used delayed administration for multiple substances or the same substance with multiple doses. Use indices.)
Duration: (x hours) under 10 mins
First effects: Instant
Peak: (estimate a time range and note as e.g. T=2:00-4:00 for a range of 2 hours beginning 2 hours after administration) It all seemed like a peak
Come down: 12-15mins
Baseline: I was calm and collected about 20-30 mins afterward. Was very emotional on comedown.

Intensity (overall): (use HRS-like scale i.e. 0-4: 0 = "Not at all;" 1 = "Slightly;" 2 = "Moderately;" 3 = "Quite a bit;" 4 = "Extremely."
Evaluation / notes: 4

OPTIONAL
Pleasantness: (0-4) 4
Unplesantness: (0-4) 1
Visual Intensity: (0-4) 4

AFTER-EFFECTS
Hangover: (0-4 ; what type of impleasantness ; duration)0- No ill effects
Afterglow: (0-4 ; what type of positive effects ; duration) 4- I have felt good since, was one week ago.

I have not written an experience report in a while. I never really like to try and explain it all as I never seem to find the right words. I feel like when I try and explain it, something falls through the cracks and it all gets lost in translation. This particular journey I remember much of it. I have been doing some work on eating well, I quit smoking weed about 4 months ago and have been working on cleansing my pineal gland. I meditate daily, I quit using fluoride toothpaste, and have been using other supplements in hopes of enhancing my visions. My dreams have become very vivid recently and I feel my work to clear my mind is paying off. Many times when vaping DMT I would have a hard time recalling the journey. I would get bits and pieces. This was frustrating to me and so I did all that I mention above. I feel all the work has paid off.

I took this journey seriously. I had a ceremony before. I feel some of this is placebo, however I believed in what I was doing. I smudged myself and my environment with white sage, placed candles and salt lamps around the room for a nice glow. The environment felt very relaxed and peaceful to me. I invoked any benevolent beings around to protect me and guide me in my journey. For me to do this is out of place, however, I felt a need to do this. It made me feel better, it made me feel protected.

I was with my girlfriend on the couch with lots of pillow and blankets. I meditated for a short time before and quieted my mind, soothing the scared voice within begging me not to do this. The soothing voice I applied was as if it belonged to another calming a child. "Everything is going to be ok... everything is fine.. relax... let go and know that you are safe. You are loved! Now go and pay attention!"

Immediately after this inner talk I brought the GVG to my lips and began to inhale. The vapor filled the pipe and I grew excited like I felt towards the top of a roller coaster. I held the hit in for about 20 seconds and exhaled. I took a second hit and the vapor was thick white. I was already disorriented and feeling a bit out of it. I blew out the second hit admiring the vapor cloud turning into colors. I took a third hit and I do not remember setting the pipe down or blowing out the hit. I was gone...

I remember this strange sound like voices talking. Many voices. Like a crowd of people cheering or a bunch of people laughing and reveling at a large party. I could not make out any distinct one voice. I suddenly felt surround by these people whose voices I heard. These entities were all around me. I was in the center. They appeared as golden and white and I could not make out their faces becasue of the glow. I could see anthropomorphic forms. There were at least 20 of them in the center and more behind them. It felt like there were hundreds of people in this space.

The center golded forms held me up into the air. Each appeared to be on bended knee as this did this. I was held above their heads and felt an overwhelming sense of love. They spoke in one voice and said "You are here with us now! We love you! Thank you for being here with us!" (I would like to add that they did say more and it is hard to explain.. It was like this was all being telepathic placed into my head and much of this was more feeling thatn voice. Very hard to explain but these words here are the best I can come up with.)

I could look around and see this world of color stretch into infinity. The beauty of it all was so astounding! The feeling of love coursed through me and I felt myself disolve into this feeling. I saw golden hues and white and forgot who I was. I was not me anymore. I was not with these beings any longer. I was in this state for what seemed like weeks or months when I started to feel myself come back into my body.

I could feel the effects wearing off and as usual I stared at my hands as I opened my eyes. I am always amazed at how I feel when coming back into my body. It is like I have to remember who I am for a few moments. Then suddenly it popped into my head " I am me! I am back!" Such a strange sensation and odd thought process. I don't think I well ever get used to it!

My girlfriend was smiling as I came to and looked at her. She asked "How was it?" I instantly began weeping tears of joy. The tears were streaming down my face and all I could say was 'Thank you!' over and over to these entities and the experience. Thank you!! Thank you! I felt gratitude beyond description!

I hugged my girlfriend, she held me in her arms and she began crying too. I could tell she was concerned and empathetic. I began to tell her everything is ok and how great of an experience I had. She was releaved and I could tell she was completely taken by my reaction after this experience. I could only imagine what this would have been like for her seeing me in this state. It must have been confusing and odd and concerning at first glance. She understood once I had collected myself and the emotions had calmed. It was nice to come back to someone who loves you! She is always beautiful, but in that moment she was the most beautiful person I had ever seen. Just breathtaking!

I am not sure what to make of my experience and what I saw. It was truly an awesome experience and the feeling of love and gratitude I will remember the rest of my life! I had never felt so happy! I had never said "Thank you!" quite like I did after this experience. The graitutde was completely genuine and came from deep within me.

Thank you for this experience of life! Thank you universe! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

And thank you for reading this! Have a great day Nexians!

P.S. Excuse my typos! lol
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

#2 Posted : 4/27/2018 11:53:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Very nice to see you writing a report, definitely enjoyed the writing style, enjoyed reading it

Truly good stuff, happy to hear that it turned out to be a deeply moving & powerful experience for you, that's good news Very happy

DmnStr8
#3 Posted : 4/27/2018 11:59:37 PM

Come what may

tatt wrote:
Very nice to see you writing a report, definitely enjoyed the writing style, enjoyed reading it

Truly good stuff, happy to hear that it turned out to be a deeply moving & powerful experience for you, that's good news Very happy

Thanks my friend! Your experience report today actually inspired me to write about mine last week, so thanks for the inspiration!
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Doc Buxin
#4 Posted : 4/28/2018 12:53:42 AM

Pay No Mind

I am continually grateful for DmnStr8! Big grin

Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate

Sunnyside
#5 Posted : 4/28/2018 2:41:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

One time when I sent out a 'thank you', you shined this rainbow all over me - so, right back at choo!

DmnStr8 wrote:
Woodrow T. Wilson wrote:
Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.

Love

Gilbert K. Chesterton wrote:
I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.

Love

Victor Hugo wrote:
The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.

Love

" Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon
"No, they never did turn me into a toad." - Pete (O Brother, Where Art Thou?)
"Are you a time traveller?" "No, I think I'm more of a time prisoner." - Nadia Vulvokov (Russian Doll)

Loveall
#6 Posted : 4/28/2018 2:59:49 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Thank you for sharing. This is inspirational. Thumbs up
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Astonish
#7 Posted : 4/28/2018 5:46:58 PM

Ontological Philosopher

That my brother, was beauteous.
My last journey, I was with 4 shadowy asomatous anthropomorphic entities, 1 behind me with his arm around me,
I do not remember what was being said other than, ''Everything is going to be okay'' It was not English, but I could understand them!
I contact entities every single time I venture out into the hyperspatial interstate.
I loved that you shared this, I was enthralled throughout.
Much love brother, glad you had such deep & edifying journey.

Learning is the paramount delectation, and tribulation in life.
~Astonish

DmnStr8
#8 Posted : 4/29/2018 4:44:43 PM

Come what may

Thank you guys!!

Very happy