We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Using eCig - need guidance Options

Exitwound
#1 Posted : 4/23/2018 8:22:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi guys,

I have about 0.6g of spice, can someone guide me with how much juice should I mix that into?
I have pico with mello 3 atomizer. 0.5 ohm ss coil.

I'd prefer more controllable puffs, like 8-9 per puff.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

ETERNAL
#2 Posted : 4/23/2018 11:42:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Exitwound wrote:
Hi guys,

I have about 0.6g of spice, can someone guide me with how much juice should I mix that into?
I have pico with mello 3 atomizer. 0.5 ohm ss coil.

I'd prefer more controllable puffs, like 8-9 per puff.

What do you mean 8-9 per puff? If you want to go that route the consensus is 1gram per Ml. If it was me, considering I already went that route I wouldn't do it man. I had nothing but problems messing around with ejuice. Ended up wasting too much of the precious. You might be able to get it to work, but you are running a risk that it will fuck up on you. I wouldn't try it if all I had was 600mg. But that's me.

I ended up getting a yocan evolve plus and I use the qdc that comes with it. Hits smoother and it's more reliable. Works every time. Just plug and play.
I'll never go back to e juice again.

There is only this and now. What this is exists as one.

ETERNAL
#3 Posted : 4/24/2018 6:08:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That Marilyn Manson song Tainted Love is how I feel about eliquid.

"Once I ran to you (I ran)
Now I'll run from you."

I have a baby beast tank and was using the AL85. All I can say about it is that it does work well, but it isn't reliable, you loose mgs and it causes unnecessary work (IMO.)
The entity(nanOtEch) uses the same set up and loves it. To each their own. If you want to go that route and need advice he could help you.
What I don't like about it is...
Having to heat water in a bowl and then put eliquid in a small cup to dissolve the spice.
Then pulling it out with a syringe and then injecting it into the tank. Then to find the proper wattage. (I was experimenting with different sub-ohm coils)
Once I found the proper wattage it would work a few times and then burn up on me.
Then it just tasted like burned up dog shit and I couldn't break thru.
I had to try to suck what I could out of it and put a new coil in and get e-liquid all over my fingers and start over.
You loose mgs in every step of the process.
I don't want to do DMT surgery man.
Oh and it leaked on me once. That was fucking tragic.

Like I said. I bought a Yocan evolve plus. I use the QDC that came with it. Load it up, pulse it very shortly to melt some, put the lid on and then sit down. DONE!
When I get ready to hit it I hold the button down for a few seconds to let it build up in the chamber and then I take in as much as I can.
I hold it in for 10-13 seconds and exhale, then go for round two.
I usually don't remember exhaling at that point. I'm sure you could break thru in one hit if you wanted. I like taking two that way on my second hit i'm feeling it hard but I'm still able to get comfortable.
It works perfectly for me. Kinda feels like being in a toxic relationship and then finding the right partner.

Exitwound
#4 Posted : 4/24/2018 7:09:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ETERNAL wrote:

What do you mean 8-9 per puff? If you want to go that route the consensus is 1gram per Ml. If it was me, considering I already went that route I wouldn't do it man. I had nothing but problems messing around with ejuice. Ended up wasting too much of the precious. You might be able to get it to work, but you are running a risk that it will fuck up on you. I wouldn't try it if all I had was 600mg. But that's me.

I ended up getting a yocan evolve plus and I use the qdc that comes with it. Hits smoother and it's more reliable. Works every time. Just plug and play.

I meant that if I could find a spot where I inhale 8-9mg of spice per puff that would be ideal for me, since my sweet spot for total dosage is around 27mg right now.

Btw regarding Yocan Evolve Plus - it actually was the first ROA I (and my friends) have tried and we failed miserably at it. Maybe because I had 0 experience with DMT prior and I should give Yocan a try again.

Btw what's your experience with atomizer maintenance which comes with Yocan. Mine looks "dirty" after first experiments with spice, can I just clean it with isopropyl alcohol?

Exitwound
#5 Posted : 4/24/2018 7:14:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

2headsARE1 wrote:
I'm new to the eliquid method, but I'm convinced that it is the only way to go. However, I've experienced my share of leaky atomizers with nicotine juice. I don't have any experience with the Mello 3, but the big baby beast is a very reliable tank that never leaks as long as you don't overfill it.

It doesn't leak for me with non-infused liquids, however I tend to use more "premium" kind of liquids with higher (than average) VG ratio and viscosity.

2headsARE1 wrote:

From my limited experience, I would suggest going with the ratio that Eternal suggested. 1:1:1 - 600mg dmt, 600ml pg, 600ml of vg. I'm not sure why people are trying to throttle the strength of the eliquid when you can find the sweet spot very easily with variable voltage. I do question if the DMT concentration will hold steady through the bottle if you under power it, but time will tell I guess.

Eternal - What problems have you had with eliquid other than leaky tanks?

Thanks for advice.

ETERNAL
#6 Posted : 4/24/2018 7:45:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Exitwound wrote:
ETERNAL wrote:

I meant that if I could find a spot where I inhale 8-9mg of spice per puff that would be ideal for me, since my sweet spot for total dosage is around 27mg right now.

Btw regarding Yocan Evolve Plus - it actually was the first ROA I (and my friends) have tried and we failed miserably at it. Maybe because I had 0 experience with DMT prior and I should give Yocan a try again.

Btw what's your experience with atomizer maintenance which comes with Yocan. Mine looks "dirty" after first experiments with spice, can I just clean it with isopropyl alcohol?

The thing is you never really know how many mgs you're inhaling with the e juice method.
Did you use the Qdc or the ceramic donut on the yocan?
I use the Qdc. It's really simple. I put the spice in, pulse it once so I see the Qdc again, then close it up and hold down the button for a second or two before I take my first hit to make sure it's all melted. If you don't do that it will fail because you're going to suck powder.
I blast off every time.
I don't clean it, I scrape it very carefully and put the waxy dmt on top of the qdc and go for it again.

Exitwound
#7 Posted : 4/24/2018 10:08:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Mine yocan came with ceramic atomizer, not quartz. Maybe it's the difference.
Anyways I think I'll pause with ejuice mixing for now. I will order Divine Crossing atomizer and try it out first.

ETERNAL
#8 Posted : 4/24/2018 10:38:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Exitwound wrote:
Mine yocan came with ceramic atomizer, not quartz. Maybe it's the difference.
Anyways I think I'll pause with ejuice mixing for now. I will order Divine Crossing atomizer and try it out first.

It is absolutely the difference. If you already have the Yocan evolve plus. Spend the 5 bucks and buy a Quartz Dual Coil. It's worth a try considering you already have it. I don't know why it came with the ceramic donut. Maybe an old version.

some one
#9 Posted : 5/31/2018 11:57:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes first get the Quartz Dual Coil. Let us know how it is! Cool

As for the e-sig method, this is my take:

Quote:
DMT dissolves well in PG, not well in VG. 1ml of PG can dissolve 1g DMT (1:1 ratio), so 1ml of 50/50 PG/VG can dissolve 500mg DMT (1:2 ratio). Warm and stir when dissolving DMT. A 1:6 DMT to e-juice ratio (167mg DMT dissolved in 1ml of 50/50 PG/VG) is reported to work at 50 Watts with 2-3 inhalations.

If you don't manage to breakthrough in 2 inhalations, increase the DMT concentration to 1:4 (250mg DMT/ml), 1:3 (333mg DMT/ml), or 1:2 (500mg DMT/ml). Don't go 1:1. VG and DMT make the solution thicker. This could block your tank. The more DMT, the higher the PG/VG ratio must be. For an 1:6 DMT ratio, use at least 60/40 (or less VG). For 1:4 to 1:3 DMT ratio, use 70/30 PG/VG (or less VG). For a 1:2 DMT ratio, use 100% PG. More PG results in less vapor and a harsher taste (bigger throat hit). Warning: its hard to control the dosage! Always start with weak power settings and small inhalations.

I had two broken coils and am reading similar reports of others. I think the DMT make a 50/50 PG/VG solution too thick. We should be using PG only, for higher concentrations of DMT.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=884078#post884078
some = one | here = some | there = one

motorbit
#10 Posted : 5/31/2018 11:09:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i do use my ecig to vape dmt. i made a lot of mistakes and i wasted a lot of spice, but i found a way where i can make it work without wasting to much.

this is what i learned:

you do need a rebuild-able atomizer. drippers are best as they usually have larger coils and can stand much higher power.

do NOT just put your spice into your liquid. that will be very wasteful, and it also wont get you where you want to go.
instead, just use normal liquid in your tank, but put the spice directly onto your coil, and heat up very gently to make it melt into your cotton.

i have to say that i could not get a breakthrough with this. i think it is because i dont vape with enough power - my mod only can do 40w and that wont get me there.
still, i had very beautiful experiences and i think with a higher powered mod it would surely work.

i hope this helps, fly save
FASCINATING