We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My favorite blend for smoking is IDEAL! Options

Astonish
#1 Posted : 4/23/2018 3:13:31 PM

Ontological Philosopher

Hello everybody, I made a blend that I have been trying out for the past two weeks, & figured I would share with my confrere's.
This blend is per 2 Gram basis. (Does not take much to breakthrough)
.5 Damiana
.5 Blue Lotus
.3 Keef (hash)
.7 FreeBase SM.
Perfect for easy breakthroughs. Produces a very relaxing and enraptured set when I am about to travel, the Damiana and Blue lotus work with the hash to relax you, and make the travelling smoother allowing it to come on calmer, not like you're about to take off in a inter dimensional equivalent of a rocket.
this makes it calmer. If you EVER decide to make this blend, let me know how it went please.

Learning is the paramount delectation, and tribulation in life.
~Astonish

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Running Bear
#2 Posted : 4/27/2018 10:05:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wouldn't it be a better idea to use the hash before you took off so that it fully kicks in? Then again I've never tried it...

Lumina
#3 Posted : 4/27/2018 10:49:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Running Bear wrote:
Wouldn't it be a better idea to use the hash before you took off so that it fully kicks in? Then again I've never tried it...

My thought exactly, but maybe for the comedown?

Of course, if you enjoy combining mj with changa it should be good. But doesn’t your experience become less clear from it? I find a lot of admixture plants are clouding the experience, leaving only a couple options that are neutral when making a blend. Never tried kief, but mj was less compatible than other admixtures.

Astonish
#4 Posted : 4/28/2018 5:04:37 AM

Ontological Philosopher

Lumina wrote:
Running Bear wrote:

My thought exactly, but maybe for the comedown?

Of course, if you enjoy combining mj with changa it should be good. But doesn’t your experience become less clear from it? I find a lot of admixture plants are clouding the experience, leaving only a couple options that are neutral when making a blend. Never tried kief, but mj was less compatible than other admixtures.

It is subjective, however for me, it brings me to a state of absolute ataraxia, everything is pellucid, & euphoric; making it a lot easier to learn.
Learning is the paramount delectation, and tribulation in life.
~Astonish