We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
ACRB q21q21 cleaning up vinegar question Options

claudiablackfield
#1 Posted : 4/22/2018 11:23:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi guys Im a couple of days off from trying the Q21Q21 JIMJAM extraction and want to get all of my theory down packed before I move to the practical side.

I have read the Tek back to front and it is very easy to follow.Original Q21TEK here But I want to skip making a tincture and just need some instruction on making the freebase from the Vinegar solution.

From what I have found a poster named Gone-and-Back had this option that sounded viable
"If I were you I would just mix the acetates with sodium carbonate at a 1:1 ratio, add water to create a paste and mix for a while.Once this is done let it sit for a while. until it's completely dry. Crush it up into a powder and pull with ISO as this won't dissolve the sodium carbonate. Separate the solids from the ISO and evaporate to yield a smokeable product."

Does mixing the ISO with the sodium/c + vinegar powder, drop the Jungle into the ISO?

IS it similar to a naphtha (Re-)Crystal Method? Swirling ISO around with ca(OH)2 acetate mix, keeping the ISO and discarding the sandy sodium/c particles left in the bottom?

Thanks for your help
Pain is a sensation, suffering is a choice.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Loveall
#2 Posted : 4/23/2018 3:42:51 AM

โค๏ธโ€🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Even with anhydrous IPA I'd worry that sodium acetate would end up in the IPA and your final product. I would not do it this way.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

claudiablackfield
#3 Posted : 4/23/2018 5:25:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Loveall wrote:
Even with anhydrous IPA I'd worry that sodium acetate would end up in the IPA and your final product. I would not do it this way.

Thanks for reply. I believe I have made this sodium acetate before , the appearance is pure white crystal that leaves a chalky residue if vaped.

Which way would you go about converting it from its vinegar state to freebase salt?
Pain is a sensation, suffering is a choice.

Loveall
#4 Posted : 4/24/2018 3:19:33 AM

โค๏ธโ€🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

claudiablackfield wrote:
Loveall wrote:

Thanks for reply. I believe I have made this sodium acetate before , the appearance is pure white crystal that leaves a chalky residue if vaped.

Which way would you go about converting it from its vinegar state to freebase salt?

Well the the Tek you are following said to do this https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m...#Freebasing_for_Smoking:

What I would personally do is dissolve the dmt acetate in a minimal amount of water and base with a sodium carbonate solution. If that turns milky while basing put in the fridge and see if crystals form (as is done for fumarate here https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m..._Freebase_Conversion_TEK). If it does not turn milky make sure pH is alkaline and then pull with naptha (you can add salt so it pulls better) and freeze precipitate.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚