We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Why do DMT? Options

OnthePath
#21 Posted : 11/26/2009 6:16:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The first time because it had been calling me from afar for years. Now that I did it's a simple question of why wouldn't I. It leaves me in better shape than I was in before and I don't know of any other substance that does that. Even the things that I have enjoyed over the years leave a mark of some sort after that isn't always pleasant.

Even if I've had my ass handed to me by this I'm usually in pretty good spirits afterwards. Integration of the experience is fairly straight forward (if somewhat confusing if that makes sense Shocked ). This is what leads me to believe there is more going on here than simple brain chemistry.

As a matter of fact so many things that were in one way or another not good for me are simply gone from my life now and I'm of course better off for it.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

soulfood
#22 Posted : 11/30/2009 10:09:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I too have found some direction since smoking the spice. I've got a life plan now and everything Smile It's just a shame that the world is not set up in a way that lets me get on with the plan right away. But as soon as step 1 falls into place I'm sure it's going to be all good Smile

psychosisdoses
#23 Posted : 11/30/2009 3:03:22 PM

Derek

why not?
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~
‹maxzar100› YOU are like acid
‹mattimus› dosesdosingdoses

soulfood
#24 Posted : 11/30/2009 3:18:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Need a job Smile

PREV12