We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My homegrown pachanoi is dynamite Options

Jagube
#1 Posted : 4/16/2018 12:58:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't know what strain it is, I got it a few years ago as an unrooted cutting, rooted it and propagated it into 8 plants now, which all grow outside in the ground braving our borderline climate.

Last summer I tried something like 6 inches and had an incredibly strong, visual experience in which I was pretty much immobilized from the ataxia and which lasted 14 hours.

Last weekend I tried a little bit of dried material, harvested earlier this year. It was roughly 2.6g dried chips, corresponding to 1.5" fresh cactus, and it gave me an unexpectedly strong experience, although not immobilizing.

I had a crazy big smile on my face for the duration of the experience, a lot of energy and increased sensitivity and spent most of the experience playing guitar and actually played better than when I'm sober. I was so tuned into it. I could feel the guidance of the cactus.
16 hours in I was still feeling its energy and euphoria, although the tiredness got in the way to an extent. When I forced myself to put the guitar away and go to bed at 6am and closed my eyes, I was still having visuals and visions - animals, ancient symbols, pyramids, temples, oracles...

This cactus is different from the other Pedros I've had in that it's much more visual. I've had cactus that was just euphoric, I've had cactus that was psychedelic, some cactus that was visual but rather monochromatic (green), but this one is visual, bright, colorful (as well as being euphoric and very stimulating). The visions have some tryptamine quality, being more fairy like.

It's definitely the most potent cactus I've ever had. It's a blessing to have stumbled on this strain and have it growing in the back yard.
Maybe it's not even the genetics, but the growing conditions, more specifically the rich soil?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Wolfnippletip
#2 Posted : 4/16/2018 1:29:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Pics or you're a cact-tease. Very happy
My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

Jagube
#3 Posted : 4/16/2018 7:48:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

There is nothing special about its looks, so I don't think posting pics would add much. It looks like a regular T. pachanoi.

When I signed up here I posted some pics of my entheogenic garden in the introduction section, but can't find that post anymore.

downwardsfromzero
#4 Posted : 4/17/2018 9:36:32 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

I bet it L.O.V.E.S. having its roots in the Earth. What is your climate like?

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Chaska
#5 Posted : 4/18/2018 3:43:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

post a pic if you will, ill keep my eyes out for parallel phenotypes in the wild. i love looking at cactus

you may be more sensitive now, or in someway are acting as a greater coeffecient to the medicine

could also be over 9000...
grow plants, make tea, love life