We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Beyond breakthrough? Options

Delphi
#1 Posted : 4/15/2018 5:54:32 AM
DMT-Nexus member

So I guess I’ll just get right into it...my friend showed up with some don’t he he had made, which happened to be perfect timing for me as I’ve been kind of waiting for it to pop into my life for the past two years and it quite litterally did just that. So I broke through the first time which was life changing in itself. Then I hit the jungle mix he had and after I broke through I lost complete grasp of reality...I don’t know how to explain what happened. I’m not to sure if it’s because it was the jungle which may cause a different effect...but uhhh I’m pretty sure I went to no mans land and I’m not really to sure how I feel about it or how to explain it...but I’m pretty eager to connect with other people who may have some useful words for me.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

DmnStr8
#2 Posted : 4/15/2018 7:52:54 AM

Come what may

Pop into your life eh? lol Seems like it can do that as if tapped.

Please do connect! Tell us more about your experience and I think you will find the connection you seek. Do your best to explain what you saw and felt.

Welcome!

"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

#3 Posted : 4/15/2018 11:38:25 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Jungle extract is still relatively pure regarding dmt content I'm pretty positive, there's an old analysis thread here on it, high% dmt.

What you experienced is what's experienced when done sufficiently imho/ime. You went right for it and got it..

Delphi wrote:
.but uhhh I’m pretty sure I went to no mans land and I’m not really to sure how I feel about it or how to explain it

You're not alone Smile

Doc Buxin
#4 Posted : 4/16/2018 2:51:24 AM

Pay No Mind

tatt wrote:
...What you experienced is what's experienced when done sufficiently imho/ime. You went right for it and got it..

Delphi wrote:
.but uhhh I’m pretty sure I went to no mans land and I’m not really to sure how I feel about it or how to explain it

You're not alone Smile

At least be assured that you are not supposed to know how you feel about it and you're not supposed to know how to explain it.

This is what the process of "integration" is all about...

And tatt is absolutely correct... you're not alone. Especially not here at the Nexus.

Welcome!
Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate

Delphi
#5 Posted : 4/16/2018 6:48:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Its so hard to explain as most of it was an emotion or feeling ...i felt a continuous death that made me completely surrender. i was shown both sides of duality...i was also shown my light, and the emotion i need to feel to keep in my own light. i lost complete grasp of reality, i thought i was there forever and it felt like i had been there before. reality would come back into sight slightly but then i felt as if i were being teased above my own body. it almost felt threatening....like now i feel a very real urgency to help people find their light. i feel like so many people are living their life completely wrong.... and im genuinely terrified for people i love who may always be lost.....i think i did it.. i broke my brain didn't I

DmnStr8 wrote:
Pop into your life eh? lol Seems like it can do that as if tapped.

Please do connect! Tell us more about your experience and I think you will find the connection you seek. Do your best to explain what you saw and felt.

Welcome!