We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Normas Tek crystals not forming Options

Scrappymac
#1 Posted : 4/15/2018 1:06:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello thanks in advance for any help anyone can give me.
First time doing an extraction and first time using this site.
I did an extraction using Normans Tek ( from a different site and slightly different to the one found on here ) hopefully the bellow link works.

https://lookaside.fbsbx....FugaBJW4izzDyawD94kbuUxn

After aprox 40 hours of the pulls being in the freezer there are no crystals forming in the dishes. after speaking to someone else i was told to take one pull/dish out of the freezer and let the Naphtha almost totally evaporate then put in back in the freezer for 24 hours. its been in there now for about 15 and still no crystals forming. Im worried I've done something wrong and I'm hoping i might still be able to fix it with some help.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Eaglepath
#2 Posted : 4/21/2018 1:21:57 PM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

Scrappymac wrote:
Hello thanks in advance for any help anyone can give me.
First time doing an extraction and first time using this site.
I did an extraction using Normans Tek ( from a different site and slightly different to the one found on here ) hopefully the bellow link works.

https://lookaside.fbsbx....FugaBJW4izzDyawD94kbuUxn

After aprox 40 hours of the pulls being in the freezer there are no crystals forming in the dishes. after speaking to someone else i was told to take one pull/dish out of the freezer and let the Naphtha almost totally evaporate then put in back in the freezer for 24 hours. its been in there now for about 15 and still no crystals forming. Im worried I've done something wrong and I'm hoping i might still be able to fix it with some help.

Cold enough freezer?

Good quality bark?

Powdered enough?

Mixed the Naphtha enough?

If to follow the recipe with these variables intact the goodies should come out.

You could poor of the Naphtha and sometimes there is a layer in the dish that can be hard to see, but when dried and you start to scrape it you will have your product.

Good luck!
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath