We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Thanks for all the information DMT Nexus! Options

donfoolio
#1 Posted : 4/14/2018 7:01:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi everybody.

After several years of reading on this forum I wanted to participate more directly within this
Community and getting a bit deeper in the Nexus hyperspace.
I am investigating psychoactive compounds for at least ten years now and find it awesome how the research is still evoluating every year. A lot of things has become possible that hasnt be imaginable some years before.
I live in Europe and earn my life as a market gardener. With some friends I am also involved in a wine project since I am winemaker by formation.
After a lot of passion for all kinds of ethnobotanical plants, I am today more interested in spiritual development and so I grow a lot less plants than some years before.
Some cacti in the greenhouse, some cyanescens-spots in the forest nearby and a psychotria viridis by the window is everything I grow now apart the thousands of vegetables I take care for every day.
Major interest in psychedelics today for me is about psilocybine-mushrooms, LSD,DMT and Ayahuasca. A few experiences in European Santo daime ceremonies gave me an interest in collective ritual work because before the most part of my research I have done alone.
Actually I am working on different preparations of changa and hapee made from homegrown tobacco and other plants. But we will have the time to discuss this later.
I am happy to start participating more active to this projet that I follow since many years now!

Donf.
Arthur Dee was one of the greatest alchemists of all time, not likely to his dad, I forgot his name, this small James Bond sorcerer working for the queen of a... Hail Arthur!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Doc Buxin
#2 Posted : 4/15/2018 4:05:40 AM

Pay No Mind

Welcome donfoolio!

The main hope with any new member is that you may contribute beneficially to the Nexus and that the relationship will be reciprocal.

The Nexus is a very special place, as you probably know by now and it's always great to have new people on board who are making a positive difference in the world.

I am a plant grower myself and a longtime, practicing, medicinal herbalist. Hope to see you around the forums!Smile

Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate

donfoolio
#3 Posted : 4/30/2018 6:42:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Doc Buxin. Its a great place, only absolutely overfrequented so it is hard to follow the threads. I keep reading as much as I can.
Arthur Dee was one of the greatest alchemists of all time, not likely to his dad, I forgot his name, this small James Bond sorcerer working for the queen of a... Hail Arthur!

endlessness
#4 Posted : 5/29/2018 12:28:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

I'd love to see some of those plants you have, any pics?

See ya around!

psychosomaticon
#5 Posted : 5/29/2018 9:41:33 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Welcome Smile