We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Quebec gives legal exemption status to UDV & Daime Options

null24
#1 Posted : 4/13/2018 11:27:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Did not see this already posted, please remove if redundant.

Quote:
This article first appeared on VICE Quebec.

With little fanfare, Health Canada granted exemptions last summer to two Montreal religious groups to allow them to import and serve ayahuasca to their members. The drug, originating from the Amazon, is otherwise banned in Canada since it contains dimethyltryptamine (DMT) and harmaline, two prohibited hallucinogens.

The Eclectic Centre for the Universal Flowing Light, also known as Céu do Montréal, and the Beneficient Spiritist Center União do Vegetal, have so far been very discreet about their exemption. Beyond an announcement on Céu do Montreal's website, the news has gone virtually unnoticed in Quebec.

Santo Daime Quebec (en Francais)
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

tregar
#2 Posted : 4/14/2018 3:29:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome news!
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Cognitive Heart
#3 Posted : 4/14/2018 6:31:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Excellent post! Thumbs up Thanks for the updated info. Although the topic comes up occasionally; these are recent changes. And fairly good news, at that.
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.