We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Journal of Visions Options

AikyO
#1 Posted : 4/12/2018 12:23:01 PM

Neō KyK ĖntheŌnaut

Here are drawings I made after my experiences with spïce, it is a tale of some sort. The first chapter was drawn on poor quality paper and isn't always easy to see, so if you want the more concrete stuff start with chapter two. I used Facebook, but if anyone has a better way to host these pictures, please, show me the way.

https://www.facebook.com...hotos/?ref=page_internal

安心精神芝簡単吸収前進
'''.'''''...'''''''..'~>\\\*'*¤@¤-.*;,^/ò°ò\^,,;*.-¤@¤*'*///<~'..'''''''...'''''.'''
*/(°_-_-_-_-_-_-,-:_:°_°::.:..((<u><u><u><u><u><vvv><vvv><vv><vvv>((",°^°FFF[[[--°°°___<<<```///---_°°°<<`_`_`°o°o°O°O°.°-)-(-°..°o.)°..O))°°(O°;';;'';;;''<°<°<<°°°<°°°<<<°°__-_---___---_°_°°___°°--°°_---____/__//___//__///__/_///_/_///_//o°oo°°oo°°oo°oo°°°ooo°o°o°o°o°o°°o°o°o^°^°^^°^°^°^°,,-.'''..--''__--```((-°-),-.-,,((),)(),)
.°o;;;^`^_<<<8>>>_^`^,,,O.°

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

#2 Posted : 4/13/2018 12:15:34 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Great pictures, beautifully done Love

You drew quite a few it looks like, that's awesome, a nice variety, very familiar style and flavor to the way my experiences would flow, obviously much out've reach of my everyday comprehension, but those pictures definitely carry some similarity in certain aspects of some of what I've experienced.

Great work Smile

DmnStr8
#3 Posted : 4/13/2018 2:28:27 AM

Come what may

ÅikyǬ wrote:
..... but if anyone has a better way to host these pictures, please, show me the way

Try posting in the art bin here -> https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=873537#post873537 Thumbs up

Avoid facebook is my advice... I won't even click on a link to that horrible place. Thumbs down
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

AikyO
#4 Posted : 4/13/2018 6:48:27 AM

Neō KyK ĖntheŌnaut

tatt wrote:
Great work Smile

Thanks!

DmnStr8 wrote:
Try posting in the art bin

They are too many pictures, I will flood the place!
安心精神芝簡単吸収前進
'''.'''''...'''''''..'~>\\\*'*¤@¤-.*;,^/ò°ò\^,,;*.-¤@¤*'*///<~'..'''''''...'''''.'''
*/(°_-_-_-_-_-_-,-:_:°_°::.:..((<u><u><u><u><u><vvv><vvv><vv><vvv>((",°^°FFF[[[--°°°___<<<```///---_°°°<<`_`_`°o°o°O°O°.°-)-(-°..°o.)°..O))°°(O°;';;'';;;''<°<°<<°°°<°°°<<<°°__-_---___---_°_°°___°°--°°_---____/__//___//__///__/_///_/_///_//o°oo°°oo°°oo°oo°°°ooo°o°o°o°o°o°°o°o°o^°^°^^°^°^°^°,,-.'''..--''__--```((-°-),-.-,,((),)(),)
.°o;;;^`^_<<<8>>>_^`^,,,O.°

downwardsfromzero
#5 Posted : 4/16/2018 3:00:30 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Please post here! I won't click the Facepock link either.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli