We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Philippines and DMT Options

Kusheen
#1 Posted : 4/11/2018 11:27:21 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello to all curious minds out there. I just want to share some information about my experience extracting DMT from the Acacia Confusa AKA small Philippine Acacia. For a plant that is supposedly native to my country it certainly was a challenge finding them. I did research to determine the most likely area where i would find them, and set off into the hills and jungles. Hours of hiking and several attempts all ended in failure. I eventually found some growing by the street in my neighborhood! I did not want to harm them by stripping off the bark. I found a tree with a broken branch and bark falling right off. I took this loose bark and some bark I even found in the ground half buried in mud. In all i collected 1.5kg of dead bark. I was skeptical if I would be able to get any DMT from dead bark since it is my first time doing an extraction and I cant find any info on anyone else trying on old/rotten bark. I cooked up a small batch following the instructions of Willy Myco on youtube. Success! You can get DMT from old/dead bark. This made me feel great because I did not harm the tree which is something I really wanted to avoid. The idea of stripping living bark did not sit well with me. I was able to take some seeds too and plan to grow them in my garden.

1. Dead bark falling off tree. I peeled it off with my hands. Below was the fallen branch half buried in mud with more loose bark that i peeled off.

2. I cleaned the bark with a hatchet down to the red inner part, and washed away the dirt and mud.

3. I cut the bark to bits using a large metal cutter for sheet metal. Then powdered it in a heavy duty blender.

4. First test extraction using freeze precipitation. Crystals form like snowflakes.

5. Final re-crystal after cooking all my bark. I just let the naphtha evaporate, and the crystals formed like Supermans fortress of solitude.
Kusheen attached the following image(s):
1.jpg (7,112kb) downloaded 281 time(s).
3.jpg (4,401kb) downloaded 280 time(s).
4.jpg (4,785kb) downloaded 282 time(s).
5.jpg (3,805kb) downloaded 282 time(s).
6.jpg (602kb) downloaded 285 time(s).

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Ulim
#2 Posted : 4/11/2018 11:31:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thumbs up

Dont forget that most ppl always use old bark. Many ppl never use fresh because they simply have no direct access to living DMT plants.

There are acacia plants like for example Acacia acuminata which have big amounts of DMT in the leaves so they can be harvested easy without killing/ damaging the plant.

You might wanna look into getting those. They are native to australia so you would need to buy the seeds.

Kusheen
#3 Posted : 4/11/2018 11:59:26 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for sharing that good news. I was under the impression most people/bark suppliers would strip living bark and roots from the trees. I read in the forums about some irresponsible people harming trees in pursuit of fresh root/trunk bark. The Philippines is having a "war on drugs" right now so I don't want to order anything illegal online. Way too risky. Anyway I never heard of Acacia Acuminata till you mentioned it now. I looked it up and I am almost certain I have seen them in my region. I will try gather the leaves and do an extraction! Thank you.

dreamer042
#4 Posted : 4/11/2018 4:07:20 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Kusheen wrote:
Hours of hiking and several attempts all ended in failure. I eventually found some growing by the street in my neighborhood!

Funny how it often tends to work out that way.

Kudos to you for not stripping or harming the tree, and for taking seeds to make moar trees. You are doing it exactly right! Thumbs up
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

Rock.0
#5 Posted : 4/12/2018 5:12:16 AM

"Psilocybin makes nicer people

Great job mate.

DisEmboDied
#6 Posted : 4/13/2018 2:37:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

OMG, goood for you!
Meditate before you venture, take it seriously, use it as medicinal—it is good psychotherapy if needed. Realize that you, the Earth, others, and the Universe are all one and the same process. Then take that knowledge back to become, as you already are, one with nature. Eternity in every moment. Divinity in every particle. All is one organism.

Sakkadelic
#7 Posted : 4/13/2018 2:55:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Beautiful work Thumbs up
"Is this the end of our adventure? Nothing has an end. We came in search of the secret of immortality, to be like gods, and here we are... mortals, more human than ever. If we have not obtained immortality, at least we have obtained reality. We began in a fairytale and we came to life! But is this life reality? We are images, dreams, photographs. We must not stay here! Prisoners! We shall break the illusion. This is Maya. Goodbye to the holy mountain. Real life awaits us." ~ Alejandro Jodorowsky

null24
#8 Posted : 4/13/2018 11:31:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

dreamer042 wrote:

Kudos to you for not stripping or harming the tree, and for taking seeds to make moar trees. You are doing it exactly right! Thumbs up

Yeah, right on man, good work! You just got yourself one up vote.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Nirvana21
#9 Posted : 4/15/2018 8:24:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm from Province of Bulacan. Can you help me finding Acacia Confusa? I've failed my 2 days searching for it in the mountains of zambales.

Intezam
#10 Posted : 4/15/2018 12:33:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nirvana21 wrote:
I'm from Province of B u l a c a n. Can you help me finding Acacia Confusa? I've failed my 2 days searching for it in the mountains of zambales.

A friend of ours from M i n d a n a o did some research and he said the tree is almost absent in the south yet common in the North (L u z o n), so 0ne(1) should be able to find it in L u z o n hilly areas, but the country being the No. 1 exporter of wooden saland and nuts-bowls (they make these from acacia wood) this tree is prolly over-harvested in many areas.

What's the T a n g a l o g name of the tree btw, you know?

Nirvana21
#11 Posted : 4/16/2018 2:02:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Acacia Confusa in tagalog is ayangili, but i ask the zambales people about ayangili they say they never heard about that tree.

scotchbright
#12 Posted : 8/17/2019 5:51:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello bro, are you still there?

janzs
#13 Posted : 8/30/2019 11:41:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for this thread borther. I'm from Philippines and a Psychonaut

janzs
#14 Posted : 8/30/2019 11:44:48 PM
DMT-Nexus member

acacia seeds have NN-MeO content?