We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Oldest still active kickers glory? Options

ETERNAL
#1 Posted : 4/10/2018 1:57:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

An inferior biological entity has some kickers glory in an airtight jar in the freezer, with color changing dessicant packs, oxygen absorbers and it's triple vacuum sealed. It's all inside a black trash bag to keep light out. Overkill probably but better safe than sorry.

Does anyone know any other inferior biological entities that have done this and it has still remained active many years later?

What's the oldest kickers glory they have vaped and was it still active?
There is only this and now. What this is exists as one.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

#2 Posted : 4/10/2018 11:43:17 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

5 years old

edit: should mention that it was in a small container in a drawer in a 70-71F room

Mindlusion
#3 Posted : 4/10/2018 4:58:26 PM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

stored in the freezer like that it will be unchanged for many decades
Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

DoingKermit
#4 Posted : 4/10/2018 9:33:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

3 years in Mediterranean heat still worked very well.

ETERNAL
#5 Posted : 4/10/2018 10:02:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Mindlusion wrote:
stored in the freezer like that it will be unchanged for many decades

Badass

Ulim
#6 Posted : 4/11/2018 8:32:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have some that was stored in a amber vial in a drawer without direct sunlight and i feel like it lost "some" of its potency. Was something like 1 year old.

ETERNAL
#7 Posted : 4/11/2018 11:51:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ulim wrote:
I have some that was stored in a amber vial in a drawer without direct sunlight and i feel like it lost "some" of its potency. Was something like 1 year old.

Did you feel this feeling on only one occasion or many?

DisEmboDied
#8 Posted : 4/12/2018 6:06:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

God particles last a long ass time, heat or no heat. I kept mine in my truck for a couple of years even, heat and all, it turned dark brown, but still worked like nothing happened. I bet stored correctly it would last a lifetime.
Meditate before you venture, take it seriously, use it as medicinal—it is good psychotherapy if needed. Realize that you, the Earth, others, and the Universe are all one and the same process. Then take that knowledge back to become, as you already are, one with nature. Eternity in every moment. Divinity in every particle. All is one organism.

ETERNAL
#9 Posted : 4/12/2018 6:11:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DisEmboDied wrote:
God particles last a long ass time, heat or no heat. I kept mine in my truck for a couple of years even, heat and all, it turned dark brown, but still worked like nothing happened. I bet stored correctly it would last a lifetime.

"God particles" Absolutely perfect.

jiva
#10 Posted : 4/12/2018 5:57:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ulim wrote:

same here, after about 9-10 months it seems to loose potency

strtman
#11 Posted : 4/12/2018 6:09:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

All my free base DMT is stored in the fridge.

Only the DMT that I obtained in the first extractions are kept in an airtight container in my living room. So it is under the influence of temperature differences. Lately I used some of this in a batch of changa and it still is powerful. This DMT was two and a half years old.

Quiet the mind and the soul will speak

BirdmanDMT
#12 Posted : 5/2/2018 3:27:20 AM

"You going to pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?"

Contact with air and heat is your biggest worry for most any compounds.

You can order 10ml or 20ml vials, rubber stoppers and crimp caps to store your FB DMT long term (just like you would with an injectable liquid). The crimping device is very inexpensive and vials and stoppers can be purchased in bulk. Once you place your FB spice in the vial and cap it you can suck all of the air out with a syringe. Then you have an air tight, vacuum-sealed vial.

Obviously you have to remove the cap and rubber plug to get back into it, but if you're wanting long-term storage, it's a great way to go! You can always re-cap it and repeat the vacuuming.

-Birdman

ETERNAL
#13 Posted : 5/2/2018 4:21:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

BirdmanDMT wrote:
Contact with air and heat is your biggest worry for most any compounds.

You can order 10ml or 20ml vials, rubber stoppers and crimp caps to store your FB DMT long term (just like you would with an injectable liquid). The crimping device is very inexpensive and vials and stoppers can be purchased in bulk. Once you place your FB spice in the vial and cap it you can suck all of the air out with a syringe. Then you have an air tight, vacuum-sealed vial.

Obviously you have to remove the cap and rubber plug to get back into it, but if you're wanting long-term storage, it's a great way to go! You can always re-cap it and repeat the vacuuming.

-Birdman

From where?

skoobysnax
#14 Posted : 5/2/2018 11:35:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Vacuum sealed amd in a Moisture barrier bag with an O2 eater pack inside works for me. I broke out some 4 year old spice. Still light yellow and great. Stored at room temp. Changa in a jar with same O2 eater was good at 2 years. We had a powerful ceremony with it and finished it off recently. My 2 year old bark still extracted fine too. Kept in an ammo box with 02 eater packs i bought on amazon.
Marijuana, LSD, psilocybin, and DMT they all changed the way I see
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life - Sturgill Simpson "Turtles all the Way Down"

Why am I here?

BirdmanDMT
#15 Posted : 5/2/2018 7:28:46 PM

ETERNAL wrote:
From where?

...If I’m allowed to post my sources and pricing I will do so. Is this allowed?

-Birdman

ETERNAL
#16 Posted : 5/2/2018 8:38:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The Traveler said - - - "Talk of other legal non-entheogen material can be done now in the rest of the forum. I am talking here about legal things like glassware, solvents (naphtha, d-limonene, IPA, etc), pipes, etc."

Some say you can buy naptha and lye at ace hardware. What's the difference?

BirdmanDMT
#17 Posted : 5/3/2018 12:35:40 PM

ETERNAL wrote:
The Traveler said - - - "Talk of other legal non-entheogen material can be done now in the rest of the forum. I am talking here about legal things like glassware, solvents (naphtha, d-limonene, IPA, etc), pipes, etc." Some say you can buy naptha and lye at ace hardware. What's the difference?

...Lye and Naptha have a legitimate commercial and home use. I guess I was concerned that IV drug injection vials and crimpers really only have one purpose in life, that's all.

Here's a link to a complete startup kit that would net you 10 (ten) 10ml vacuum-sealed vials. A 10ml vial perfectly holds approx 1.25g of powder. (Linky) Note that you would need a needled syringe to suck out all of the air once you've sealed it ($1.50). I would suggest a 25g to 27g needle as to create the smallest pin hole possible. (Additional Note: A 1ml 27g or 30g "slin pin" won't suck out all of the air). (See top Attached Photo)

Note: The drop-down tab has several options, but if you want an entire kit you'll need to select an option that includes the crimper, stoppers, vials and caps. You "could" just order the vials, stoppers and caps and find yourself a less expensive crimper elsewhere. I've seen them as low as $17 - but you get what you pay for. My opinion is to just buy a complete kit and be done with it. What you're placing inside the vial is far more valuable than the cost savings of a cheaper crimper.

If you're a Walter White wannabe, a "DMT survivalist" fearing future governmental regulations or simply want to preserve a lifetime supply, then there's also a 100 vial kit which also includes the crimper and stoppers: (Linky) (See middle Attached Photo)

You can also purchase regular black 9/16" rubber stoppers from Lowes or Home Depot that fit nicely in the vials for when you want to get into your supply from time to time. Pictured are 9/16" rubber-stoppered 10ml vials which can hold around 1.25 of spice (which in this case just happens to be "table salt" ) Big grin (See bottom Attached Photo)

-Birdman

BirdmanDMT attached the following image(s):
10piece.jpg (82kb) downloaded 99 time(s).
kit.jpg (74kb) downloaded 98 time(s).
vial001.jpg (59kb) downloaded 98 time(s).

ETERNAL
#18 Posted : 5/3/2018 10:43:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

They are cool, but having 10 viles that contain 1gm+ stashed away seems suspect imo. Maybe if it was just one vile that was much bigger.

BirdmanDMT
#19 Posted : 5/3/2018 10:54:17 PM

ETERNAL wrote:
They are cool, but having 10 viles that contain 1gm+ stashed away seems suspect imo. Maybe if it was just one vile that was much bigger.

...You can find vials up to 60ml online. It’s better to have smaller amounts that don’t get opened instead of one large amount that constantly gets popped open IMHO. Whatever the case, this is an option for the DMT survivalist.

-Birdman

ETERNAL
#20 Posted : 5/3/2018 11:00:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

BirdmanDMT wrote:
ETERNAL wrote:

It’s better to have smaller amounts that don’t get opened instead of one large amount that constantly gets popped open IMHO.

-Birdman

Yeah I agree with you on that. 60ml is much better. Thanks for the info BirdmanDMT.