We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Dopamine and DMT Options

DVSnz
#1 Posted : 11/14/2007 2:06:09 AM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has been addicted to meth for the last 8 years but is currently trying to break that curse. He actually has some Ibogaine hci he is looking forward to taking very soon. I read something on here about tyrosine helping the effect of DMT. SWIM is currently taking tyrosine pills (the body converts tyrosine into dopa) to help replace his dopamine levels. (If one stops taking meth it supposedly takes 10 months for the body to get back to normal dopamine levels). So far SWIM has had little effect from the DMT he has taken, although he is yet to master the technique of smoking it, so I was wondering if maybe his low dopamine levels could be hampering him at all, and would it be best for him to try smoking right after his pill?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

DreaMTripper
#2 Posted : 11/14/2007 8:54:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The 'trip' comes from the 'ht' receptors dopamine wont interfere in that aspect. A case of more practise needed thats all.

Fable
#3 Posted : 11/14/2007 12:32:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Apparently GABA is really good for helping rebuild the bits that need rebuilding after a stint on the meth. Its not difficult to get and its not that expensive either. I don't know if it affects the dopamine levels but it cant hurt in the healing/rebuilding process.
I am a leaf on the the wind, watch how I soar!

CHAZZO
#4 Posted : 11/15/2007 3:31:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

...unfortunately for you meth is a terrible drug to be addicted to....now im not undermining you..just giving the facts....i hope the best for you in your recovery....its going to take some time to fully recover..possibly years...i know...ive been there.....been sober from meth for 10 years now...i think its one of two drugs i dont recommend....meth and crack/cocaine....