We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT & Psilocybin Options

KateAdam
#1 Posted : 4/6/2018 7:22:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi my lovelies

I've always wondered about trying some DMT while using mushrooms. In my mind, I would have thought the two would compliment each other pretty well.

Has anyone tried it, what was your experience?

Kate xx

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Nereus
#2 Posted : 4/6/2018 7:37:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You have thought it good. The synergy between the two is very unique and powerful, next level type of experience. I can't recommend it enough, really. You'll love it, for sure. Thumbs up

KateAdam
#3 Posted : 4/6/2018 7:40:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You dont know if the DMT trip lasts the same amount of time, and simply come back down to a mushroom trip? Just curious to understand how the two interact with each other.

Kate xx

dreamer042
#4 Posted : 4/6/2018 7:47:44 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

KateAdam wrote:
You dont know if the DMT trip lasts the same amount of time, and simply come back down to a mushroom trip? Just curious to understand how the two interact with each other.

Kate xx

This has been my experience with this combination. I haven't had any enhancement of the DMT experience with psilocybin like there is with LSD. Duration and effects of the DMT while on psilocybin have always seemed the same as DMT sans psilocybin to me.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

Nereus
#5 Posted : 4/6/2018 7:58:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, duration will likely be somewhat the same. The effects on the other hand I find to have some uniqueness compared to both mushrooms or dmt taken on their own. There was as well, at least for me, a very low threshold for the spice while shroom peaking. But yeah, in a sense it's still dmt space, only boosted and with a shroom twist.

ShamensStamen
#6 Posted : 4/6/2018 8:47:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Combine a dose of Shrooms or 4-ACO-DMT with a dose of oral DMT and Harmalas. I'm gonna try that in the time to come. I'd much prefer to go for oral DMT over vaped DMT.

Felnik
#7 Posted : 4/7/2018 6:53:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dmt and shrooms are a winning combo .
I've been rocking this for a while now. ive found it good to wait until the mushrooms have leveled off a bit before going dmt.
Either way it's great.
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

KateAdam
#8 Posted : 4/7/2018 3:20:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Fabulous - thank you all.

Its going to be a few weeks yet, I'm out of spice at the moment and am planning to set sometime aside to do an extraction before the end of the month. Not to mention its still early spring here at the moment and the weather won't be improving enough for a few weeks yet to be able to get out an properly enjoy it Cool . I think a nice little combination of the two will definitely on the cards.

Kate xx

KateAdam
#9 Posted : 4/7/2018 3:22:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ShamensStamen wrote:
Combine a dose of Shrooms or 4-ACO-DMT with a dose of oral DMT and Harmalas. I'm gonna try that in the time to come. I'd much prefer to go for oral DMT over vaped DMT.

Hey ShamensStamen - I've only ever vaped with enhanced leaf and never ventured in to other aspects of it. I have to be honest I've never come across 4-ACO-DMT before?

Kate xx