We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Question about DMT experience Options

Exitwound
#1 Posted : 4/6/2018 1:47:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My friend says that one particular girl, acquaintance of his, is in his every trip.
And that he sees her like she is, not dmt polygonal or jimjam style.

He and I smoke similar doses 25-27mg with machine.
For me it's almost always either breakthrough or waiting room. But I think I have similar visuals, photorealistic with people in them (though for me it's always unknown people), on low doses or during comedown, like a subspace between this reality and hyperspace.

Is it common to see real looking people? Is it associated with dosage?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Psilosopher?
#2 Posted : 4/7/2018 10:12:55 AM

Don't Panic

DMT is very weird. I've seen completely polygonal 83-dimensional people, and normal looking people too. Some of my most intense experiences have been with normal looking people.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."

DmnStr8
#3 Posted : 4/7/2018 11:26:54 PM

Come what may

Psilosopher? wrote:
DMT is very weird.

You can say that again!

DMT is very weird! DMT is very weird! Surprised
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Exitwound
#4 Posted : 4/12/2018 10:27:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I said this and I keep saying: DMT is the cheapest, most accessible teleportation device available to humankind. To say it's weird, is a big understatement. Big grin

I am really surprised by my friend's experiences, as he says there is same person in his every trip. Human mind is indeed a quantum computer and its inner workings are amazing.

Doc Buxin
#5 Posted : 4/12/2018 11:01:31 PM

Pay No Mind

Saying that DMT is weird is actually an understatement in my estimation...

Nonetheless, to add my personal answer to the OP's query, I have had many, many hyperspatial voyages with DMT over the years in which I see, observe and sometimes interact with, more-or-less real-looking people or humanoids (or whatever one may want to label them).

I cannot at all say for certain that I have seen the same "person" repeatedly in various trips though. However, there has been a theme in a lot of my voyages involving the human-like entities and that is the theme of "royalty", which I have long puzzled over.

It's not like I have encountered these "royal personages" every single time I've blasted off into DMT-Land, but I have happened upon them enough times to recognize a distinct, recurring theme, although I have not yet been able to, consciously at least, discern a pattern within the theme. Furthermore, this theme has been going on in my hyperspatial travels, I'd estimate, perhaps one out of every three journeys on average for years. It still seems very random whether or not I will see and/or interact with them on any given journey.

Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate

#6 Posted : 4/13/2018 10:27:47 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

I've seen cuts into hyperspace that would temporarily break into discrete scenes or scenarios, typically short lived relative to the length of the experience, short snippets, though completely obvious that they're people and the scenes that they're within are relatively obvious, visually it becomes very clear that that's what I'm seeing, there's no funny business with those moments, clear as day. In a different flavor versus the intelligences/entities I would encounter in the realm/s I visit during breakthrough.

Like years back, right during the peak [or what I took to be the peak] of a freebase/mullein combo I had these short-cut scenes of a mother waving goodbye to her little daughter/son as he ran off [I think the little boy had been running off for school, but I forget]. Eventually those scenes would completely enfold-unfold back into hyperspace. They were a small part of the experience. I've had several others with these seemingly 'real looking people'.

Most of what I experience with dmt is 'straight to the source' more times than not, that's the only way that I can word it, though many of the other times over the years I've continually stumbled onto and faced discrete autonomous intelligences, typically they would ride the outer edges of the place/reality I would enter on dmt with often times coming quickly into my field of vision, very obvious and distinct, though woven of the same imperishable unexplainable something-ness that the whole experience seems to made of.

<3

I
#7 Posted : 5/5/2018 11:44:28 PM

EYE

I too have seen real people, and like you, no one that I can definitively say to be familiar... Usually is associated with waiting room experiences for me as well... I have even seen marble statues and things of this world in a gallery type environment. I really enjoy the puzzling aspects of the molecule... Gives my overactive mind something to do at any given time: just processing and further processing... Cross-analyzing, and trying to find chinks in the revelations... Very powerful