We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Healing in Antwerp Belgium Options

DutchEnergySystem
#1 Posted : 3/30/2018 12:07:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi everybody,

I am a healer who uses life energy (chi,qi,prana,...). I have a shop in the center of Antwerp, Belgium where I take in patients.

How I work is that I project the energy into your body for about an hour. If I feel the physical problem is caused because of a situation in your life, I channel verbally while I'm healing to try and find the problem. This way I can give you tips and tricks on how to make changes in your life to make sure the issues stay away.

If you have chronic pain, then in more than 90% of the patients I can relieve the pain in one hour for about 50% (mostly more) of the original pain.

I can make an acquaintance price for dmt-nexus members of € 15 for one hour max. (sometimes it takes less then an hour)

So for people living nearby who feel the need to come, PM me.

If you do not live nearby and you wanna make the trip, PM me with the issue and then I can first see if I am capable of healing you and if it will be possible in one session.

Best regards

Dennis

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

justB612
#2 Posted : 3/30/2018 2:54:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

As far as I know, we have certain rules of anonymity idk how you can follow those while meeting other Nexians but that's not my main argument.

I would love to ask about scientific evidence, some peer reviewed studies but again, this is still not my main concern.

My main concern is how can you make sure that your actions will not cause more pain or even death?
How can you make certain that the individual is not suffering from cancer for instance, how can you thus make sure that one gets the appropriate treatments to heal that illness instead of your life energy (that i'm still very skeptical about).

Also there is a very big concern about lifestyle. Illnesses thrive on a hectic lifestyle, and education in this field is mandatory to help someone out in my opinion.
Intermittent fasting for instance is a powerful tool to reduce cancer risks (breast cancer by about 30% for instance) because it modulates a bunch of gene expressions.
Frequent sauna use will increase life span by something as 20-30% independent of one's lifestyle!
How can you right here and right now tell us that you are doing the right thing - and that even though you heal these patients with your method, you are still putting them on the right track?

-Because if you are not, that means you are avoiding a very serious part of health and healing, and also possibly giving patients false hope - lying to them. I'm deff gonna report this to the mods if you don't have a proper answer for this. Sorry.

And lastly, I darn hope you have a set up where you teach your methods for FREE to other people who could then use it to heal people.
Because if you do not, and you use this knowledge on your own to make yourself some money, you should be ashamed of yourself and you have my lowest disrespect.

I hope I kept the conversation civil enough for this forums, I treasure this subforum highly so a post like this took me off guard.

Please take no offense, so long as you can prove your claims and answer my simple questions Smile
A second chance? Huh... I thought I was on my fifth.

DutchEnergySystem
#3 Posted : 3/30/2018 6:25:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey justB612,

only thing I am concerned about is that this post is againts the rules on this forum.

So if this would be the case then I apologize to the moderators and I (or they) will delete this immediately.

The reason why I ask money is because I invest my own money to be able to do is. Not mentioning all the books and lessons I bought, I can only eat biological or else the energy does'nt flow as good as it supposed to. And that food is expensive! And I need clothes and a roof above my head, if you don't mind.

I plan on making a book on how people with a busy life can gather energy like me and be able to channel higher energy to heal themself or others.

Everybody has a spiritual life purpose and mine is this. If anything you should be more concerned what 99,99% of the people on this planet is doing for making a buck then worrying about me. How are they harming and even killing people to try and make lots of money as fast as possible.

Of course I cannot guarantee anything to put your concers at ease because can a bus driver guarantee that he won't crash? Can a firemen guarantee that he will save everybody everytime?

You think what I do is risky because I do this on my own and I am not overseen by a social system that can monitor me and check if everything I do is ok. Sorry to tell you this but the social system we live in is doing that to the modern medicine but this system is being dominated by the big pharmaceutical companies. They decide wich tests they do to test a cure for diseases and don't think there not only thinking about how to make the best profit.

And good and alternative medicine does'nt have the money for official tests and if they do, hardly anybody listends. And the big company's go all out to prove them wrong. WHat happens if people realise they have the power to heal themselfs or each other with just energy? They don't want that.

I would advice everybody to go see a alternative medicine person if they get sick before taking chemical 'medicines'. And if you happen to have a horrible disease that this person cannot fix and maybe wasted your time (a couple of days?) don't be mad at him/her. Be mad at your government that tells you it's ok to put all this chemical garbage in your body.

downwardsfromzero
#4 Posted : 3/30/2018 10:51:55 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Well Antrocles publicised his healing practice in L.A. here, so this appears to be to a certain extent a grey area.

If I was visiting a healer I would expect to pay on the basis of results, but as you say we do need to keep a roof over our heads. There was a healer who helped me very much (with a very much physically manifested illness) who absolutely refused any money because, in his experience, it stopped the healing from working. We are all different of course and how we perceive money is up to each of us. It isn't as though we set up the damned money game for our own benefit, and non-participation is something of an art form I'd say.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli