We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Psychotria Alba? Options

dmtsavedme
#1 Posted : 3/28/2018 6:48:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So I was wondering does alba have DMT in it or is it really low quantities? Also has anyone had any experience with this plant I read somewhere that it is a different experience compared to viridis and they do drink it in the amazon.

It would be great if anyone could weigh in on this who has some experience I would also like to know the typical dosage?

Thanks
Wandering through wonderland

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

dreamer042
#2 Posted : 3/28/2018 6:59:02 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Nexus analysis found no DMT to be present in 9 separate samples of P. alba.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=59967
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

dmtsavedme
#3 Posted : 3/28/2018 11:34:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dreamer042 wrote:
Nexus analysis found no DMT to be present in 9 separate samples of P. alba.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=59967

Ok cool thanks for the link, but I think I read somewhere that people did drink it and did get effects but nothing like regular viridis do you know anyone that had experience with it or am I wrong?

Jagube
#4 Posted : 3/29/2018 8:26:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A friend of mine grows it and adds it to his brew in small amounts, P. viridis being the primary admixture.

When he made a brew with it as the only admixture, he found it to be very active. He described it as "loving" and "like ecstasy" (presumably MDMA?), but not visionary.

I don't know what amounts are needed. When my plant produces enough leaf I might bioassay it, because I'm curious myself.

dmtsavedme
#5 Posted : 3/29/2018 11:32:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jagube wrote:
A friend of mine grows it and adds it to his brew in small amounts, P. viridis being the primary admixture.

When he made a brew with it as the only admixture, he found it to be very active. He described it as "loving" and "like ecstasy" (presumably MDMA?), but not visionary.

I don't know what amounts are needed. When my plant produces enough leaf I might bioassay it, because I'm curious myself.

awesome thanks man that's exactly the info I was looking for Smile

javat
#6 Posted : 5/13/2020 8:59:59 PM

ufa yage chiga ña

Nexian friends I have been using the plow for a couple of years in addition to cultivating it deliberately
although the first attempt was a total failure because the mixture was too watery
  the second time I used a lot of leaf and after purging I could see some light blue and dreamlike images but it is not something characteristic of tryptamines
It has been identified that in some paychotrias there is no dmt, but there is presence of indole compounds
on the third time use it together with b. Muricata and strong purgie, I felt calm, warm and then cold.
It was a somewhat mysterious moment since I had not been able to connect with the spirit of the plant

Nexians friend I have a question and it is if you think that growing a plant of p. Dawn in the humid jungle with deficiencies and pests can generate more alkaloids due to the presence of stress?
javat attached the following image(s):
IMG_20200513_122637568.jpg (3,465kb) downloaded 52 time(s).
AYAHUASQUERO DE CORAZON

Ferrum
#7 Posted : 5/14/2020 3:23:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

No . Genes dictate the production of the compounds mostly. Growing in particular environments and stress can change the levels somewhat but always the code and its expression always first .