We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Reporting on the Divine Options

DeDao
#1 Posted : 3/23/2018 11:39:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pr-npA6rKjw

2pm March 2018

A small layer of pure Mullein Leaf was added and suppressed toward the bottom of the bowl pack on the "slider" of the "bong."

On Top was added a small pinch, estimated @ 15-20mg based on visual stimuli and what was experienced, of Mimosa Extract (STB Method-Mimosa Hostilis).

A larger layer of Mullein was added on top of the Crystalline Extract, covering it completely.

Yaima - Pellucidity Album was playing. For the first 30 minutes light exercise, yoga and meditation was performed as the spirit felt pulled.

At around the 30minute mark I sat up in padmasana and brought the "bong" to my lips.

Slowly, I flicked the lighter and once again slowly, I brought the flame to a corner of the Top Layer of Mullein.

Taking in the breathe slowly and naturally, the chamber of the "water bong" filled with vaporous fumes, Dimethyl-T.

Almost immediately I felt an increased feeling of sensation in my limbs that filled to my whole body. My hearing became piercing and acute.

The music rung powerful and clear. I blew out the first small hit, took a deep breathe and lit it again slowly.

Half of the bowl was now lit and the small, slow ember glowed as the hit became larger.

I lay back on a prepared sleeping spot, I ask my sitter to turn down the music by 40% of relative volume.

I take the third hit and hold it in like the rest. Deep breathe, in, in.

My body feels as through it is transgressing something, buzzing all over and a weird vibration takes over my awareness.

My Vision sees something manifesting like dots, planets? spinning and revolving.. small far off, tons.

The third hit is let go deeply. I take a forced deep breathe and feel as though it was taken from my lungs! Beautiful.

I feel as though my consciousness is constricting into a single point of singularity of perfect trance.

My body, essence, mind, experience, everything feel as though it was freezing frame and like a computer screen saver the image was melting and duplicate slowly to the left, right, around.

I felt an incredible amount of ecstasy, I writhed, and yawned and stretched. It felt like sun light was in my bloodstream.

I felt emotions like fear, anger, happiness, sadness, and ones that couldn't be comprehended.

I layed still for a few minutes and felt my body, like nodes lighting up.

I sat up and cried. I cried for pain, I cried for beauty, I cried for life, and I cried for death.

I roared crying. Like vomiting the tears up from a huge bucket within. I wailed. Not for one thing. For everything.

My sitter gave me a huge hug and I felt so heavy in the arms. I leaned in and cried.

I breathed. I drank the water. I sat and thought.

Later, about 30minutes after lighting the Mullein for the first time, the album was ending.

I slowly got up and replaced the smoking apparatus and replaced the sacred crystalline in the dark, cold, fridge.

Later that day, I toked cannabis with little tolerance and felt a heavy trance from the cannabis. I felt the extract still holding and trimming my consciousness for hours after. It was enhanced later with the cannabis.

Even now as I write this, after eating handful of cranberry and kale, I feel clear and happy.

A natural anti-depressant for the rest of the day.

The sacred tool should be approached with respect and caution. It is powerful. Love your self, let go.

"Think more than you speak"
"How do you get rid of the pain of having pain in the first place? You get rid of expectations"
"You are everything that is. Open yourself to the love and understanding that is available."
"To see God, you have to have met the Devil."
"When you know how to listen, everyone becomes a guru."
" One time, I didn't do anything, and it was so empty... Almost as if I wasn't doing anything. Then I wrote about it. It was fulfilling."

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

#2 Posted : 3/24/2018 9:47:31 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Glad to see this! Superb report DeDao. Glad to see you got back with it and posted, good stuff.

DeDao wrote:
Almost immediately I felt an increased feeling of sensation in my limbs that filled to my whole body. My hearing became piercing and acute.

DeDao wrote:
My body feels as through it is transgressing something, buzzing all over and a weird vibration takes over my awareness.

DeDao wrote:
The third hit is let go deeply. I take a forced deep breathe and feel as though it was taken from my lungs! Beautiful.

DeDao wrote:
My body, essence, mind, experience, everything feel as though it was freezing frame and like a computer screen saver the image was melting and duplicate slowly to the left, right, around.

I felt an incredible amount of ecstasy, I writhed, and yawned and stretched. It felt like sun light was in my bloodstream.

Cool

DeDao
#3 Posted : 3/28/2018 11:24:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks tatt <3 love and miss you !Love
"Think more than you speak"
"How do you get rid of the pain of having pain in the first place? You get rid of expectations"
"You are everything that is. Open yourself to the love and understanding that is available."
"To see God, you have to have met the Devil."
"When you know how to listen, everyone becomes a guru."
" One time, I didn't do anything, and it was so empty... Almost as if I wasn't doing anything. Then I wrote about it. It was fulfilling."

#4 Posted : 3/31/2018 2:22:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

DeDao wrote:
Thanks tatt <3 love and miss you !Love

Love Very happy

Jees
#5 Posted : 3/31/2018 3:05:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It does great things Thumbs up

smoothmonkey
#6 Posted : 4/1/2018 12:20:29 AM