We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Time Release Mimosa Extract without MAO Options

plumsmooth
#1 Posted : 11/21/2009 2:01:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Having seen, or rather (chuckle) read such things as anal suppository Mimosa method of administration, I realize, or at least think, that it is possible to bypass the MAO systems of the organism in effort to imbibe the Dmitrius. I am curious if anyone knows the MAO map of the body whereby where is IT located. Obviously in the gut, but to what extent in the different parts i.e. stomach, small and large intestines, colon etc. I am curious if one could construct a time release capsule that could bypass the MAO concentration. Probably unlikely but certainly interesting.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Madcap
#2 Posted : 11/21/2009 2:23:06 PM

illudium Q-36

I believe that MAOs are present in the brain as well as the stomach.
All posts written by Madcap should be regarded as fiction.

ismokecrystals
#3 Posted : 11/21/2009 2:28:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That .... over at neurosoup supposedly mixed 250mg dmt with butter and shot it up her ass and tripped face.

MODERATOR wrote:

No bad wordings like that are needed (what originally was in the place of the '....'Pleased. Please refrain from using them...

Madcap
#4 Posted : 11/21/2009 2:35:22 PM

illudium Q-36

^^^- eloquently put Smile
All posts written by Madcap should be regarded as fiction.

soulman
#5 Posted : 11/21/2009 3:15:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jeez 250mg is alot for a rear entry!!!
Its supposed to be alot more intense as the absorbtion is alot quicker, so she must have been seriously wasted.
You have to go within or you go without

plumsmooth
#6 Posted : 11/21/2009 10:05:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Anyway, it would be interesting to know if a time release capsule could get far enough before being broken down, that it would be somewhere where there are less or no MAO.

Ginkgo
#7 Posted : 11/21/2009 10:15:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

MAO-A, the subtype of MAO that metabolize DMT, is found in neurons (brain, spinal cord, and the peripheral nerves), astrocytes (brain and spinal cord), the liver, the gastrointestinal tract and (in females) the placenta. What MAO-As that actually do the metabolizing of DMT is not known to me, but I would guess it is mainly in the gastrointestinal tract, the liver and also the brain.

I find it very unlikely that a time-release-DMT can be made with the knowledge we have today, BUT it has been proposed that the yuremamine present in Mimosa does exactly this, as it contains DMT within it's molecular structure. As you may know, Mimosa is in fact active orally, although in much larger doses than with a MAOI.

plumsmooth
#8 Posted : 11/21/2009 10:23:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Interesting, BTW, I was actually thinking of the empty Time Release Capsules that I thought one could purchase. I'm not sure how much farther IT would get, but maybe the colon is the safest bet and that means one should get out their enema equipment. However, I wondered if indeed a Time Release Capsule could get far enough to where the MAO was a bit less strong, then, combined with the natural MAO inhibiting qualities of Mimosa, that together, the Mimosa Extract may be delivered. Although, it just occurred to me that even an Alcohol extract of Mimosa may have lost the built in MAOI function?